我也听见了
I heard it too.
-肖恩 -不行
- Shane? - No way.
我们不能去找他们
We do not go after them.
不能让剩下的成员冒险
We do not risk the rest of the group.
-你们也知道 -就这么撒手不管了吗
- Y'all know that. - So we're just gonna leave her there?
艾米 我知道这很难接受...
Look, Amy, I know that this is not easy--
为了我们大家
She volunteered to go
她自告奋勇前往城里
to help the rest of us.
没错 但她知道其中的风险吧
I know, and she knew the risks, right?
要是她被困住 那么就死定了
See, if she's trapped, she's gone.
我们得接受事实
So we just have to deal with that.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
她是我亲姐姐 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
She's my sister, you son of a bitch.
艾米
Amy...
没事 别担心 小鬼
Come on. It's all right, buddy.
居然行得通 真不敢相信
It's gonna work. I can't believe it.
别说话 继续装
Don't draw attention.
天哪
Oh man.
只是场暴雨而已
It's just a cloudburst.
这里常会下暴雨 很快就会停
We get them all the time. It'll pass real quick.
行尸味是不是被雨水冲掉了
The smell's washing off, isn't it?
-是不是被冲掉了 -没有
- Is it washing off? - No, it's not.
也许吧
Well, maybe.
快跑
Run!
快快快
Come on, come on, come on.
瑞克
Rick!
快 快开车
Go go go go!
-他们要丢下我们 -什么
- They're leaving us. - What? What?
-他们要去哪 -不不 给我回来
- Where they going? Where they going? - No no, come back.
天哪天哪 他们全聚集在那儿
Oh my god. Oh my god. They're all over that place.
你得设法把他们引开
You need to draw them away.
那个商店的前卷帘门那里
Those roll-up doors at the front of the store--
你得帮我把他们从那里引开
That area? --That's what I need cleared.
通知他们 让他们到卷帘门口等着
Raise your friends. Tell them to get down there and be ready.
我要怎么引开这些怪物 我刚没注意听
And I'm drawing the geeks away how? I-- I missed that part.
制♥造♥噪音
Noise.
到商店的前卷帘门那里去
Those roll-up doors at the front of the store
就街对面的卷帘门 在那儿会合
facing the street-- meet us there and be ready.
快 咱们走 快点
Come on! Let's go, let's go!
等等 你们不能丢下我
Hey, you can't leave me here!
我又不蠢 兄弟 莫拉莱斯
I'm not fooling, man! Morales!
-哥们 别丢下我 -快点
- Hey, man! Don't do this! - Come on.
那是我的枪 你不能丢下我
Hey, that's my gun. You can't leave me.
你们不要丢下我
Don't leave me here, you guys.
莫拉莱斯 快点
Morales, come on.
来了 我们真得走了
I'm coming! We've gotta go!
莫拉莱斯 你把手铐给我解开 哥们
Morales! You can't leave me like this, man!
T仔 哥们 你不能丢下我不管
Hey, T-dog. No, man. You can't leave me, man.
你不能丢下我 至少把手铐解开
You can't leave me here-- not like this.
你会遭天谴的 你还有没有人性
You can't, man. It's not human.
求你了 不要丢下我
Come on, don't do this.
求你了 T仔 行行好
Come on, T. Come on!
快过来 就是这样
Come on, yeah! Yeah!
过来 对 快点过来 好哥们
Come on! Co-- that's it! Yes! Come on, baby!
快来
Come on.
快走
Go.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥ 你♥他♥妈♥故意的
Son of a bitch! You did that on purpose!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to!
骗死人呢你 你♥他♥妈♥就是故意的
You lie! You did it on purpose!
-真的是意外 -别丢下我
- It was an accident! - Don't leave me, man!
别丢下我 不要丢下我
Don't leave me! Don't leave me!
-你个骗子 -对不起了 兄弟
- You liar! - I'm sorry. Man, I'm sorry.
-别丢下我 -对不起
- Don't leave me! - I'm sorry.
操你们全家
Damn you all!
兄弟 别丢下我
Don't leave me, man!
别丢... 别丢下我
Don't leave-- don't leave me!
别锁门 你还是不是人
Hey! What are you doing, man?
你会遭报应的
You're gonna rot in hell!
下地狱吧你
You're gonna rot in hell!
-给我回来 -等我一下
- Come back, man! - Wait a minute!
我来了 别丢下我
Here I come! Don't leave me!
等我啊
Don't leave!
嘘
Shh.
怎么了
What is that?
过来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
靠近点 靠近点 来吧来吧
Get closer. Get closer. Come on. Come on.
等等我
Hey, wait for me!
他们进来了 快走 他们来了
They're here! Let's go! They're in here!
-快走 -快开门
- Let's go! - Open the door!
-赶紧走 -快
- We've gotta go! - Go!
我进来了
I'm in!
不要丢下我
Don't leave me!
你会下地狱的 去死吧 他妈的
You'll die! Go to hell! Damn you!
你会下第十八层地狱
You're gonna rot in hell!
我居然把钥匙掉了
I dropped the damn key.
格伦人呢
Where's Glenn?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表