运气如何
Any luck?
我们怎么知道这菇有没有毒
How do we tell if they're poison?
我只知道一种保险的方法
Uh, there's only one sure way I know of.
等肖恩回来了问他吗
Ask Shane when he gets back?
没错 回答正确
Yeah, you've got it.
谢了
Thank you.
戴尔 我出去一次
Dale, I'm heading out.
宝贝 别走出戴尔的视线 好吗
Sweetheart, I want you to stay where Dale can see you, okay?
好的 妈妈
Yes, mom.
你也是 别走太远了
You too. Don't wander too far.
走得太远就听不到喊声了
Stay within shouting distance.
你要是看到了什么就大吼 我们很快就到
And if you see anything, holler. I'll come running.
明白 老妈子
Yes, mom.
你吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me.
我等了这么久 得有点补偿吧
I bet. That's what you get for keeping me waiting.
我会尽量小声点
I was trying to be quiet.
-你去哪儿了 -艾米去采蘑菇了
- Where you been? - Amy the mushroom queen--
我得等她回来才能过来
I had to wait for her to get back.
-我们有多少时间 -够多了
- How much time do we have? - Enough.
-过来 -好
- Come here. - Okay.
喂 你还活着吗
Hey, are you alive in there?
-喂喂 -终于出声了
- Hello? Hello? - There you are.
让我一阵好等
You had me wondering.
你在哪里 坦克外面吗
Where are you? Outside?
你现在能看到我吗
Can you see me right now?
对 我可以
Yeah, I can see you.
坏消息是 你被行尸包围了
You're surrounded by walkers. That's the bad news.
那好消息呢
There's good news?
-没有好消息 -听着 不管你是谁
- No. - Listen, whoever you are,
我要告诉你 我在这里真的很不爽
I don't mind telling you I'm a little concerned in here.
伙计 你真该从我这看看
Oh man. You should see it from over here.
你准会吓瘫掉
You'd be having a major freak-out.
有什么好建议给我吗
Got any advice for me?
有啊 你得逃出去
Yeah, I'd say make a run for it.
"逃出去" 就这些吗
That's it? "Make a run for it"?
别一副不敢相信的样子
My way's not as dumb as it sounds.
要是你从我的角度看过去
You've got eyes on the outside here.
就会看到只有一只行尸还在上面
There's one geek still up
其他都爬到坦克下面
on the tank but the others have climbed down
啃那顿马肉大餐去了
and joined the feeding frenzy where the horse went down.
-听明白吗 -明白
- With me so far? - So far.
坦克另一边的街上没那么多行尸
Okay, the street on the other side of the tank is less crowded.
趁他们不注意赶紧跑 你还有戏
If you move now while they're distracted, you stand a chance.
-有弹♥药♥吗 -都丢在那个口袋里了
- Got ammo? - In that duffel bag I dropped out there,
还有枪 我能拿回来吗
And guns. Can I get to it?
别管那袋子了 想也别想
Forget the bag, okay? It's not an option.
-你身上有什么武器 -等下
- What do you have on you? - Hang on.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我找到把贝雷塔手♥枪♥ 一个弹匣
I've got a beretta with one clip,
-15发子弹 -省着点用
- 15 rounds. - Make 'em count.
跳到坦克的右侧
Jump off the right side of the tank,
一直沿着那个方向跑
keep going in that direction.
跑个大概50码会看到有条小路
There's an alley up the street, maybe 50 yards.
那里会合
Be there.
你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
你有没有在听 时间紧迫
Have you been listening? You're running out of time.
好吧
Right.
喂 我是活人
Whoa! Not dead!
快点 快跑
Come on! Come on!
这里
Back here!
快来
Come on! Come on!
你干毛呢 快上来
What are you doing?! Come on!
快来 爬上去
Come on, get up.
真犀利啊 伊斯特伍德[美国硬派影星]
Nice moves there, Clint Eastwood.
你个新治安官骑着马过来清理治安吗
You the new sheriff come riding in to clean up the town?
-那可不是我的目的 -好吧 随你了
- It wasn't my intention. - Yeah, whatever. Yeehaw.
你还真是个傻瓜
You're still a dumbass.
我叫瑞克 谢谢你
Rick. Thanks.
我叫格伦 不用谢
Glenn. You're welcome.
不是吧
Oh no.
好消息是
The bright side:
要是死了 好歹是摔死的
It'll be the fall that kills us.
我这人比较乐天
I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy.
是你在巷子里设了路障吗
Are you the one that barricaded the alley?
别人设的 应该是在行尸占领这里之前
Somebody did-- I guess when the city got overrun.
设路障的人肯定没想到会有这么多行尸
Whoever did it was thinking not many geeks would get through.
我在坦克里时 你为什么要冒险帮我
Back at the tank, why'd you stick your neck out for me?
抱着一种天真愚蠢的希望吧
Call it foolish, naive hope
换作是我在里面
that if I'm ever that far up shit creek,
也希望有人来救我
somebody might do the same for me.
说不定我会比你更白♥痴♥
Guess I'm an even bigger dumbass than you.
我回来了 带回一个人外加四个行尸
I'm back. Got a guest plus four geeks in the alley.
快进去
Let's go!
莫拉莱斯 撤
Morales, let's go!
你♥他♥妈♥的 老子真想毙了你
You son of a bitch. We ought to kill you.
淡定 安德莉亚 放下枪
Just chill out, Andrea. Back off.
拜托 别激动
Come on, ease up.
别激动 你搞毛
Ease up? You're kidding me, right?
这傻♥逼♥害死我们了
We're dead because of this stupid asshole.
安德莉亚 我说快他妈把枪放下
Andrea, I said back the hell off.
行 你就开枪吧
Well, pull the trigger.
我们死定了
We're dead-- all of us--
拜你所赐
Because of you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们来这里找点必需品
Look, we came into the city to scavenge supplies.
你知道怎么才能找吗 得活着
You know what the key to scavenging is? Surviving!
知道怎么才能活着吗 得低调行事
You know the key to surviving? Sneaking in and out, tiptoeing.
这么大张旗鼓地开枪 你以为是决战犹马镇吗
Not shooting up the streets like it's the O.K.Corral.
噼里啪啦的那些行尸大老远都听到了
Every geek for miles around heard you popping off rounds.
你简直就是给他们敲钟开餐
You just rang the dinner bell.
现在明白了吗
Get the picture now?
天呐
Oh god.
话说 你到底在外面干什么
What the hell were you doing out there anyway?
我想引起直升机的注意
Trying to flag the helicopter.
直升机 靠 太扯淡了
Helicopter? Man, that's crap.
-妈的哪来的直升机 -你丫的是
- Ain't no damn helicopter. - You were chasing a hallucination,
-产生幻觉了吧 -我的确看见了
- imagining things. It happens. - I saw it.
T仔 呼叫看看 看能联♥系♥上其他人吗
Hey, T-dog, try that C.B. Can you contact the others?
其他人 避难所的人吗
Others? The refugee center?
是啊 还避难所呢
Yeah, the refugee center.
你是不是还指望有美味佳肴等着我们
They've got biscuits waiting at the oven for us.
没有信♥号♥♥ 上楼顶试试
Got no signal. Maybe the roof.
靠 是迪克森干的吗
Oh no. Is that Dixon?
-这疯子在干什么 -快快 快走
- What is that maniac doing? - Come on, let's go.
喂 迪克森 你疯了吗
Hey, dixon, are you crazy?!
我的天哪
Oh Jeez.
我说 跟操着家伙的人说话是不是该客气点
Hey! Y'all be more polite to a man with a gun!
这都不懂
Only common sense.
靠 子弹都快没了 你还浪费
Man, you wasting bullets we ain't even got!
是不是想多招点行尸才好啊
And you're bringing even more of them down on our ass!
你给我悠着点
Man, just chill.
整天被墨西哥衰人嚷嚷也好不到哪去
Bad enough I've got this taco-bender on my ass all day.
我要听你嚷嚷吗
Now I'm gonna take orders from you?
没门 伙计 怎么可能
I don't think so, bro. That'll be the day.
"怎么可能" 对我有意见你就说啊
"That'll be the day"? You got something you want to tell me?
T仔 算了
Hey, T-dog man, just leave it.
-不行 -算了 没必要
- No. - All right? It ain't worth it.
莫尔 你消停了好吧
Now Merle, just relax, okay?
我们麻烦够多了
We've got enough trouble.
-你想知道我有什么意见 -对
- You want to know the day? - Yeah.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表