不是吧
Oh, come on.
你认得路 你之前去过那儿
You know the way. You've been there before--
进进出出都不是问题 你自己说的
In and out, no problem. You said so yourself.
我知道这很不公平
It's not fair of me to ask-- I know that--
但和你在一起我更有安全感
But I'd feel a lot better with you along.
我想她也会这么想
I know she would too.
很好 你三个人一起去冒险
That's just great. Now you're gonna risk three men, huh?
四个
Four.
这么多人 我真是受宠若惊
My day just gets better and better, don't it?
你看还有别人主动站出来
You see anybody else here stepping up
救你那混账老哥么
to save your brother's cracker ass?
-那你干嘛去 -你不会懂的
- Why you? - You wouldn't even begin to understand.
-我们不是一类人 -那就四个人吧
- You don't speak my language. - That's four.
不只是四个人
It's not just four.
你让我们所有人都处于危险之中
You're putting every single one of us at risk.
你也知道 瑞克 你看到那行尸
Just know that, Rick. Come on, you saw that walker.
就在这儿 就出现在营地里
It was here. It was in camp.
他们开始在城市外行动了
They're moving out of the cities.
他们要来了 我们需要所有有生力量
They come back, we need every able body we've got.
我们要留在这里保护营地
We need 'em here. We need 'em to protect camp.
在我看来 这里更需要的
It seems to me what you really need most here
-是更多的枪 -没错 枪
- are more guns. - Right, the guns.
-等等 什么枪 -六支猎枪
- Wait. What guns? - Six shotguns,
两支强火力步♥枪♥ 还有十来支手♥枪♥
two high-powered rifles, over a dozen handguns.
走之前 我把警局里的仓库搜了个遍
I cleaned out the cage back at the station before I left.
在亚特兰大被困住时 我把那袋子掉了
I dropped the bag in Atlanta when I got swarmed.
就在大街上 我们得拿回来
It's just sitting there on the street, waiting to be picked up.
-多少弹♥药♥ -各式各样一共七百发
- Ammo? - 700 rounds, assorted.
你历经艰辛找到我们
You went through hell to find us.
现在又要转身离开吗
You just got here and you're gonna turn around and leave?
爸爸 我不想你去
Dad, I don't want you to go.
别管那些枪了 肖恩是对的
To hell with the guns. Shane is right.
莫尔·迪克森
Merle Dixon?
就算加上那些枪 也不值得我们去冒险
He's not worth one of your lives, even with guns thrown in.
告诉我为什么
Tell me. Make me understand.
我遇到一个男人和他的孩子 我欠他们人情
I owe a debt to a man I met and his little boy.
洛莉 要不是他们收留了我
Lori, if they hadn't taken me in,
我早就死了
I'd have died.
如果没有他们 我们不可能重逢
It's because of them that I made it back to you at all.
他们说会跟着我到亚特兰大
They said they'd follow me to Atlanta.
如果我不提醒他 他们会重蹈我的覆辙
They'll walk into the same trap I did if I don't warn him.
为什么你联♥系♥不上他们
What's stopping you?
对讲机落在那个袋子里了
The walkie-talkie, the one in the bag I dropped.
他手里也有一个
He's got the other one.
我们本来说好他们快到时再联♥系♥
Our plan was to connect when they got closer.
-是我们的对讲机吗 -对
- These are our walkies? - Yeah.
那就用这个民用电台不行吗
So use the C.B.. What's wrong with that?
民用电台是可以
The C.B.'s fine.
但那些垃圾对讲机
It's the walkies that suck to crap--
都是七十年代的了 不适用于其它频宽
date back to the '70s, don't match any other bandwidth--
连我们车里的天线都不行
not even the scanners in our cars.
我需要那个袋子
I need that bag.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
All right.
听说你有断线钳
Rumor is you have bolt cutters.
-可能吧 -到了屋顶上
- Maybe. - Yeah, we get to that roof, though,
我们得弄断锁链和手铐
we'll need to cut that chain and the handcuffs.
我向来不喜欢外借工具
I never like lending tools.
上次有人借
The last time I did--
对 说的就是你
and yes, I am talking about you--
这么说吧 被丢在那里的
let's just say your bag of guns
不只是你那袋枪而已
wasn't the only bag that was dropped.
我的工具也被丢下了 在莫尔那
My tools got left behind with Merle.
我们会把你的工具也带回来
We'll bring your tools back too.
就当断线钳是投资好了
Think of the bolt cutters as an investment.
更像赌博才是
Sounds like more of a gamble.
-那我有什么好处 -想要什么好处
- What do I get in return? - What do you want?
要你们带回来的一杆枪怎么样
How about one of those guns you bring back?
-由我挑 -成交
- My pick. - Done.
戴尔 不如...
Dale, let's...
让这交易多点甜头
sweeten the deal a bit.
你的那辆小货车
Now that cube van of yours--
车怎么了
What about it?
房♥车的水箱软管被击中了
The R.V.'s radiator hose is shot.
如果我们要转移或者跑远路
That's a problem if we
就会出问题
need to get somewhere and wanna get very far.
用你小货车上的软管正好合适
And the hose on that van is just about a perfect match--
总之 我可以让它完全合适
Well, enough that I can make it fit.
这么说吧 等我们回来
I'll tell you what-- we get back,
你要把那车拆成废铁我都没意见
you can strip that van down to the bare metal.
-快点 出发吧 -谢谢你
- Come on, let's go! - Thank you.
瑞克 蟒蛇转轮里还有子弹吗
Hey, Rick, got any rounds in the Python?
没有
No.
上次咱俩射击比赛的时候
Last time we were on the gun range,
我最后肯定拿了一些你的松头子弹
I'm sure I wound up with a few loose rounds of yours.
你和那个袋子 就像个百宝箱
You and that bag-- like the bottom of an old lady's purse.
你这么做 我很不爽 伙计
I hate that you're doing this, man.
愚蠢而鲁莽
I think that it's foolish and reckless.
但如果你执意要去 好歹带上子弹
But if you're gonna go, you're taking bullets.
我不太想在城里开枪
I'm not sure I'd want to fire a shot in the city,
-前车之鉴 -随你的便
- Not after what happened last time. - That's up to you.
好吧
Well...
四个人 四发子弹
Four men, four rounds.
太巧了 不是吗
What are the odds, huh?
我们只能希望...
Well, let's just hope that--
四是你的幸运数字吧
let's just hope four is your lucky number, okay?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - All right.
我觉得他们会没事
You know, I bet they'll be just fine.
我不担心
I'm not worried.
你担心吗
Are you?
嗯 有一点
Yeah, a little.
不用担心
Don't be.
-为什么 -你想啊 妈妈
- Why? - Think about it, mom.
他经历了这么多事
Everything that's happened to him so far--
却还是安然无恙
nothing's killed him yet.
他最好没事
He'd better be okay.
我就这一句话
It's my only word on the matter.
告诉过你了 行尸们无法接近他
I told you the geeks can't get at him.
只有我们能打开那扇门
The only thing that's gonna get through that door is us.
从这开始步行吧
We walk from here.
戴尔
Dale.
-看到卡尔了吗 -肖恩带他去采石场了
- Have you seen Carl? - Shane took him down to the quarry.
还大言不惭地说要抓一堆青蛙呢
There was some mighty bold talk about catching frogs.
我什么都捉不到
I'm not getting anything.
对啊
Yeah.
它们都狡猾地躲在水下了
Being all wily, staying submerged.
那帮小废物肯定发现情况不妙了
Little suckers, they know something's up.
肯定是这样
That's what's going on.
只好用老办法解决了
Just going to have to do this the old-fashioned way.
听着 小伙子
All right, little man, look.
你才是关键
You are the-- you are the key in all this, okay?
我只是负责去追它们中的一只
All I'm gonna do is I'm gonna go after one of them,
把其它的都吓跑
All right, scare the rest of them off.
他们会四处逃窜 我把它们都往你那边赶
They're all gonna scatter. I'm gonna drive 'em your way.
-好吧 -你就负责捉住每个
- All right. - What you need to do is you need to round up
打你眼皮底下溜过的小坏蛋 懂了吗
every bad boy you see, all right? Are you with me?
-懂了 -懂了就好 凶一点我看看
- Yeah. Yeah. - Hells yeah. Give me your mean face.
好了长官 准备好了吗
Yes sir. Are you ready?
-准备好了 -准备好了吗 开始吧
- Yeah! - Are you ready? Here we go, boy.
好了 小伙子 它们朝你的方向去了
All right, little man, they're coming your way.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表