洛莉 去收拾东西 大家都收拾下东西
Lori, grab our things. Everybody, get your stuff.
我们现在就走
We're getting out of here now!
好
Oh, okay.
什么声音
What's that?
怎么了
What's that?
距消毒程序启动还有三十分钟
30 minutes to decontamination.
博士 这是怎么回事
Doc, what's going on here?
你们大家都听见瑞克说的了
Everybody, y'all heard Rick.
收拾东西 咱们马上离开 快
Get your stuff and let's go! Go now! Go!
-我们走 -快点
- Let's go. - Come on!
不
No.
你是把我们锁在里面了吗
Did you just lock us in?
他把我们锁在里面了
He just locked us in!
三十分钟时限开始 我在记录中
We've hit the 30-minute window. I am recording.
-卡尔 -妈妈
- Carl. - Mom!
-你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 -肖恩
- You son of a bitch. - Shane!
-你快放我们出去 -不 停手 不要
- You let us out of here! - No, stop. Don't!
-满口胡言的 -不 不不
- You lying-- - No no no no!
等等 别这样
Wait, no! No, don't do it.
詹纳 立刻开门
Hey, Jenner, open that door now.
没用的 上面的出口全都关闭了
There's no point. Everything topside is locked down.
紧急通道也封锁了
The emergency exits are sealed.
那他妈的就打开啊
Well, open the damn things.
我无法控制 是电脑操控的
That's not something I control. The computers do.
我告诉过你们 前门一旦关闭
I told you once that front door closed,
就再也无法开启了 你们当时都听见了
it wouldn't open again. You heard me say that.
-这样更好一点 -怎样
- It's better this way. - What is?
28分钟以后会怎样
What happens in 28 minutes?
-28分钟以后会怎样 -够了
- What happens in 28 minutes??! - COME ON!
你知道这是什么地方吗
You know what this place is?!
这里面存放的东西
We protected the public
危害性相当强大
from very nasty stuff!
生化武器 天花病毒
Weaponized smallpox!
能夺去半数国民生命的埃博拉菌株
Ebola strains that could wipe out half the country!
那可是你们死都不想泄露出去的东西
Stuff you don't want getting out! Ever!
发生灾难性电力故障时
In the event of a catastrophic power failure--
比如在恐怖袭击中
in a terrorist attack, for example--
系统会启动HIT 以禁止任何有机体离开
H.I.T.s are deployed to prevent any organisms from getting out.
HIT
H.I.T.s?
-维 解释下 -HIT
- Vi, define. - HITs--
指强脉冲温压油气炸♥弹♥
high-impulse thermobaric fuel-air explosives
包含两阶段气溶胶点火装置
cocoists of a two-stage aerosol ignition
使其产生的冲击波 破坏力与持久性
that produces a blast wave of significantly greater power
均优于所有已知炸♥药♥ 仅次于核武器
and duration than any other known explosive except nuclear.
在真空压力下 于五千度至六千度间
The vacuum-pressure effect ignites the oxygen
点燃氧气
between 5,000 and 6,000 degrees
可导致极其惨重的人员伤亡
and is used when the greatest loss of life
和财产损失
and damage to structures is desired.
它会点燃空气
It sets the air on fire.
毫无痛苦
No pain.
再无忧伤 悲痛
An end to sorrow, grief...
懊悔
regret.
一切到此为止
Everything.
他妈的把门打开
Open the damn door!
让开
Out of my way!
达里尔
Daryl!
顺其自然吧
You should've left well enough alone.
-会好过许多 -谁会好过
- it would've been so much easier. - Easier for who?
所有人都会 你们清楚外面的情况
All of you. You know what's out there--
生不能安寝 死不得安息
A short, brutal life and an agonizing death.
你妹妹 叫什么来着
Your-- your sister-- what was her name?
-艾米 -艾米
- Amy. - Amy.
你明白最终会是怎样的下场
You know what this does.
亲眼所见
You've seen it.
你想让妻子和儿子落得那种下场吗
Is that really what you want for your wife and son?
我可不想这样
I don't want this.
毫无进展
Can't make a dent.
那些门都能经受火箭袭击
Those doors are designed to withstand a rocket launcher.
但你的脑袋可受不了
Well, your head ain't!
达里尔 达里尔
Daryl! Daryl!
后退 住手
Just back up! Back up!
你确实希望如此
You do want this.
昨天晚上你说过
Last night you said
你知道你心爱的人迟早会死
you knew it was just a matter of time
不过是时间问题
before everybody you loved was dead.
什么
What?
什么 你真这么说吗
What? You really said that?
那你之前说的大话算什么
After all your big talk?
我必须时刻保持希望
I had to keep hope alive, didn't I?
没有希望了
There is no hope.
-从来就没有希望 -希望总是存在
- there never was. - There's always hope.
也许不是你 也许不在这
Maybe it won't be you, maybe not here,
但在其他地方总会有人...
But somebody somewhere--
所有的一切都完了 你还不明白吗
What part of "Everything is gone" Do you not understand?
听你朋友的吧 她明白这道理
Listen to your friend. She gets it.
这次我们经历的浩劫
This is what takes us down.
是灭绝之灾
This is our extinction event.
这样不对
This isn't right.
你不能把我们关在这
You can't just keep us here.
就那么一瞬间
One tiny moment--
千分之一秒 毫无痛苦
A millisecond. No pain.
我女儿不该这样死去
My daughter doesn't deserve to die like this.
这难道还不够仁慈
Wouldn't it be kinder,
不够怜悯吗 抱着你所爱的人
more compassionate to just hold your loved ones
慢慢等待生命的终结
and wait for the clock to run down?
-肖恩 住手 -闪开 瑞克
- Shane, no! - Out of the way, Rick!
你给我闪开 快开门
Stay out of my way! Open that door
不然我让你脑袋开花 听到了吗
or I'm gonna blow your head off. Do you hear me?!
哥们 你不能做这种事
Brother, brother, this is not the way you do this.
-这样我们出不去 -肖恩 你听他一句
- We will never get out of here. - Shane, you listen to him.
-太迟了 -要是他死了
- It's too late. - He dies, we all--
我们都死定了 肖恩
we all die! Shane!
肖恩
Shane!
你够了吗 你闹完了吗
Are you done now? Are you done?
是的 我想我们都完了
Yeah, I guess we all are.
我觉得你在撒谎
I think you're lying.
-什么 -你在撒谎
- What? - You're lying.
你说毫无希望
About no hope.
如果真是这样 你早和大家一起跑了
If that were true, you'd have bolted with the rest
或者死了一了百了 但你没有
or taken the easy way out. You didn't.
你却做了更艰难的选择
You chose the hard path.
-为什么 -无所谓了
- Why? - It doesn't matter.
有所谓 不可能无所谓
It does matter. It always matters.
别人逃走你却选择留下来
You stayed when others ran.
-到底为什么 -不是我想留下
- Why? - Not because I wanted to.
我做过承诺
I made a promise...
对她
To her.
我的妻子
My wife.
19号♥试验品是你妻子
Test subject 19 was your wife?
她求我尽全力继续研究
She begged me to keep going as long as I could.
我怎么拒绝得了
How could I say no? -
她就快死了
She was dying.
死的应该是我
It should've been me on that table.
我根本毫无价值
I wouldn't have mattered to anybody.
而她的死却是全世界的损失
She was a loss to the world.
见鬼 她是这儿的领导 而我只是下属
Hell, she ran this place. I just worked here.
她就是这个领域的奇才
In our field, she was an Einstein.
我呢 我不过是个无名小卒
Me? I'm just... Edwin Jenner.
她本可以有所作为
She could've done something about this.
而我不行
Not me.
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表