朝你那去了 快 抓住它们
They're coming your wa go on, get 'em, get 'em.
朝你那去了 快点
They're coming your way, come on.
捉住这些小青蛙 捉住这些小青蛙
Catch them frogs. Catch them frogs.
来了来了 小伙子
They're coming, little man!
快抓 把网放那边抓住它们
Get 'em! Get that net in there and get 'em!
我开始置疑这里的劳动分工问题了
I'm beginning to question the division of labor here.
它们来了 小伙子
They're coming, little man!
快用网网住它们 快 抓住它们
Get 'em! Get that net in there and get 'em!
坏小子 有啥收获 都抓到啥啦
What have you got, bad boy? What do you got? What do you got?
屁也没
Dirt.
可怜的娃 算了 咱继续努力
Oh boy. All right, we've got to start over.
加油吧 先找水桶
Come on, let's find this bucket.
有人能解释一下为什么女人
Can someone explain to me how the
就得跟菲佣似的劲伺候男人
women wound up doing all the Hattie Mcdaniel work?
海蒂·麦克丹尼尔 黑人女演员 在众多影片中饰演女佣
世界末日到了 你不知道吗
The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
世道就是如此 认了吧
It's just the way it is.
-先救莫尔还是先取枪 -先救莫尔
- Merle first or guns? - Merle!
-没的商量 -我们得计划一下
- We ain't even having this conversation. - We are.
这里你比较熟悉 由你决定
You know the geography. It's your call.
莫尔离这最近
Merle's closest.
取枪的话 我们得原路折回
The guns would mean doubling back.
先救莫尔
Merle first.
我真想念我的洗衣机
I do miss my Maytag.
美泰克公♥司♥生产洗衣机等产品
我想念我的奔驰和卫星导航系统
I miss my Benz, my sat nav.
我想念我那台
I miss my coffeemaker
带有双向滴漏过滤器
with that dual-drip filter
以及内置研磨器的咖啡机
and built-in grinder, honey.
我想我的电脑...
My computer...
还有发短♥信♥
And texting.
我想念我的按♥摩♥棒♥
I miss my vibrator.
天呐
Oh my god!
我也想
Me too.
你们笑什么呢
What's so funny?
分享个人英勇事迹而已 爱德
Just swapping war stories, Ed.
对吧
Yeah.
有事吗 爱德
Problem, Ed?
与你无关
Nothin' that concerns you.
专心洗你的衣服 废话少说
And you ought to focus on your work.
这可不是什么喜剧俱乐部
This ain't no comedy club.
卡尔
Hey, Carl.
我不是跟你说过别离开戴尔的视线吗
What did I tell you about not leaving Dale's sight?
可肖恩说我们要一起抓青蛙 还记得吗
But Shane said we could catch frogs, remember?
肖恩说什么不打紧 听我的就是了
It doesn't matter what Shane says. It matters what I say.
走吧 回营地去
Go on back to camp.
我就跟在你后面
I'll be right behind you.
恕我直言
I've got to tell you,
我认为你不该拿他出气
I do not think you should be taking this out on him.
不用你来告诉我怎么做
You don't tell me what to do.
你已经没这个权利了
You lost that privilege.
洛莉 等一下好吗
Lori, could you just wait up a second?
我们该谈谈 我们都没有机会...
I think we should talk. We haven't had a chance--
不了 不用谈了
No. No no.
我们已经结束了 要谈跟青蛙谈去
That's over too. You can tell that to the frogs.
该死 洛莉
Damn it, Lori.
我不知道你是如何看待这事
Look, I don't know how it appears to you
或者你是怎么想的...
or what you think--
我是如何看的 抱歉
How it appears to me? I'm sorry.
难道我说的还不够清楚吗 我再说一遍
Is there a gray area here? Let me dispel it.
你离我远点 离我儿子远点
You stay away from me. You stay away from my son.
别看着他 别跟他说话
You don't look at him. You don't talk to him.
从现在开始 禁止与我们一家人接触
From now on, my family is off-limits to you.
洛莉 这不公平
Lori, I don't think that's fair.
-肖恩 闭嘴 给我闭嘴 -我认为...
- Shane, shut up. Don't! - I don't think that--
我老公回来了 他还活着
My husband is back. He is alive.
他是我最好的兄弟
He's my best friend.
你觉得我反而不高兴吗
Do you think I'm not happy about that?
你怎么敢这样 你为什么做这种事
How dare you? Why would you be?
是你告诉我他已经死了
You are the one that told me that he died.
你个狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch.
操 你个恶心巴拉的小丑
Damn. You are one ugly skank.
爱德 这么说吧
Ed, tell you what--
既然你不乐意我们洗你的衣服
You don't like how your laundry is done,
我们倒是很乐意你自个儿洗 接着
you are welcome to pitch in and do it yourself. Here.
美女 这不是我该干的活
Ain't my job, missy.
安德莉亚 别这样
Andrea, don't.
那你干什么活 爱德
What is your job, Ed?
死坐着抽烟吗
Sitting on your ass smoking cigarettes?
总比听一个自作聪明的婊♥子♥
Well, it sure as hell ain't listening
说教来的强
to some uppity smart-mouthed bitch.
明白吗 我们走
Tell you what-- come on. Let's go.
我认为她没必要跟着你走 爱德
I don't think she needs to go anywhere with you, Ed.
干♥你♥屁事 快点
And I say it's none of your business. Come on now.
-你听到了 -卡萝尔
- You heard me. - Carol.
安德莉亚 放心 没事的
Andrea, please. It doesn't matter.
别以为自己读过大学
Hey, don't think I won't knock you on your ass
我就不会揍你 你就一逼货
just 'cause you're some college-educated cooze,
听明白了吗
All right?
你要么现在跟我走 要不有你后悔的
Now you come on now or you gonna regret it later.
不然她会带着新伤出现吗 爱德
So she can show up with fresh bruises later, Ed?
是呀 我们亲眼见过
Yeah, we've seen them.
别多管闲事 快点
Stay out of this. Now come on!
你知道吗 这跟你们屁点关系也没
You know what? This ain't none of y'all's business.
你们也不想惹怒一头公牛吧
You don't want to keep prodding the bull here, okay?
话我已经说够了 赶紧走
Now I am done talking. Come on.
不 别走 卡萝尔 你不必...
No no. Carol, you don't have-- -
你再多舌试试用 告诉你
You don't tell me what! I tell you what!
-你别以为你能怎么着 -放开她
- You think you can-- - Get off her!
-过来 过来 -放开她
- Come here! Come here! - Get off her!
-放开她 放开她 -放开我
- Get off her! Get off her! - Get off me!
爱德
Ed?
-没事的 没事 -不要
- It's okay. It's okay. - No!
-没事的 -不要
- It's okay. - No!
肖恩 别打了
Shane, stop!
快住手
Just stop!
别打了
Stop it!
-别打了 -你要是再敢对你的妻子
- Stop! - You put your hands on your wife,
女儿或者这里的任何一个人动手
your little girl or anybody else in this camp
下次我不会就这么放过你 听到了没
one more time, I will not stop next time. Do you hear me?
-你听到了没 -听到了
- Do you hear me?! - Yes.
-我会打死你 爱德 -爱德
- I'll beat you to death, Ed. - Ed!
老天爷
Oh god!
不要
No.
天哪
God!
爱德 对不起
Ed, I'm sorry.
天哪 爱德 都是我的错
Oh my god. Ed, I'm sorry.
对不起 爱德
I'm so sorry, Ed.
爱德 对不起
Ed, I'm sorry.
对不起 爱德
I'm sorry, Ed.
莫尔 莫尔
Merle! Merle!
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
天呐 不
No! No!
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表