摩根
Morgan
我不知道你还在不在
I don't know if you're out there.
我不知道你能不能听到
I don't know if you can hear me.
也许你现在在听
Maybe you're listening right now.
希望如此
I hope so.
我找到了其他人 我的家人
I found others-- my family,
难以置信吧
If you can believe it.
我的妻子和儿子
My wife and son,
他们还活着
They're alive.
我想告诉你这点
I wanted you to know that.
还有一点你要知道
There's something else you need to know.
亚特兰大不是我们想的那样
Atlanta isn't what we thought.
不是他们保证的那样 那座城市...
It's not what they promised. The city is--
不要进入城市
Do not enter the city.
里面已是行尸的天下
It belongs to the dead now.
我们在西北部几英里外有营地
We're camped a few miles northwest,
就在一座被遗弃的大型采石场边上
Up by a big abandoned rock quarry.
你可以在地图上看到
You can see it on a map.
希望你能找到我们
I hope you come find us.
但你务必要小心
But be careful.
昨晚有行尸从树林里出来袭击我们
Last night walkers came out of the woods.
我们伤亡惨重
We lost people.
你自己小心 摩根 照顾好你儿子
Watch yourself, Morgan. Take care of your boy.
明天凌晨我会再和你联♥系♥
I'll try you again tomorrow at dawn.
安德莉亚
Andrea.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
她已经去了
She's gone.
你得让我们处理
You got to let us take her.
我们都很关心她
We all cared about her
我保证我们会尽量下手轻点
And I promise we'll be as gentle as we can.
她还是一动不动吗
She still won't move?
她甚至连话都不说
She won't even talk to us.
她都这样一晚上了
She's been there all night.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
不能让艾米的尸体这么留着
Can't just leave Amy like that.
我们得像对其他人一样
We need to deal with it
把她处理掉
same as the others.
我来和她说
I'll tell her how it is.
安德莉亚
Andrea.
这次我可开了保险了
I know how the safety works.
好吧 行了
All right. Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你们大脑进水了吧
Y'all can't be serious.
让一个妞儿妨碍我们
Let that girl hamstring us?
那死了的女孩就是个定时炸♥弹♥
The dead girl's a time bomb.
你有什么好主意
What do you suggest?
一箭射过去
Take the shot.
干净利落 直接命中脑子
Clean, in the brain from here.
老子从这距离都能射中火鸡脑门中♥央♥
Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance.
不行 上帝啊 让她一个人呆会
No. For god's sakes, let her be.
别发♥愣♥了 小吉 我们还有活要干
Wake up, Jimbo. We've got some work to do.
多谢
Thanks.
你们在搞什么
What are you guys doing?
这是堆僵尸的 我们的人堆在那儿
This is for geeks. Our people go over there.
有什么区别 他们都被感染了
What's the difference? They're all infected.
我们的人得堆在那里
Our people go in that row over there.
我们不能烧了他们
We don't burn them!
我们得埋葬他们
We bury them.
明白了吗
Understand?
把我们的人堆去那边
Our people go in that row over there.
你们都活该
You reap what you sow.
你少说句会死啊 哥们
You know what? Shut up, man.
你们把我哥哥丢下等死
Y'all left my brother for dead.
这是你们咎由自取
You had this coming.
你在流血吗
Are you bleeding?
从尸体上沾到的
I just got some on me from the bodies.
那是鲜血 你被咬了吗
That blood is fresh. Were you bit?
没有
No.
我在袭击中被擦到了
I got scratched during the attack.
-你被咬了 -我没事
- You got bit. - I'm fine.
那让我看看
Then show me.
-别告诉别人 求你了 -他被行尸咬了
- Don't tell, please. - A walker got him.
他被行尸咬了
A walker bit jim.
-我没事 -让我们看看
- I'm okay. I'm okay. - Show it to us.
快让我们看看
Show it to us.
-别紧张 吉姆 -抓住他
- Easy, Jim. - Grab him.
吉姆 放下那玩意
Jim, put it down. Put it down.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我说直接给他脑门上来一下
I say we put a pickaxe in his head
把那个死掉的女孩一起处理掉
And the dead girl's and be done with it.
如果是你的话 你也想这样吗
Is that what you'd want if it were you?
没错 我还要为此感谢你们
Yeah, and I'd thank you while you did it.
我也没想到我会这么说
I hate to say it-- I never thought I would--
但也许达里尔说得对
But maybe Daryl's right.
吉姆不是怪物或咬人的疯狗 戴尔
Jim's not a monster, Dale, or some rabid dog.
-我不是说... -他病了 他是个病人
- I'm not suggesting-- - He's sick. A sick man.
这事一开始就刹不了车了 我们的界限在哪里
We start down that road, where do we draw the line?
界限很清楚 绝不能允许僵尸的存在
The line's pretty clear. Zero tolerance for walkers,
-准僵尸也不行 -如果我们能帮他呢
- Or them to be. - What if we can get him help?
我听说疾控中心在研制解药
I heard the C.D.C. Was working on a cure.
我也听说了很多事
I heard that too. Heard a
但世界末日了什么都拉倒了
lot of things before the world went to hell.
如果疾控中心还在运行呢
What if the c.D.C. Is still up and running?
-哥们 这可有点勉强了 -为什么
- Man, that is a stretch right there. - Why?
如果还有政♥府♥机构 不管剩下什么
If there's any government left, any structure at all,
他们一定不惜一切代价保护疾控中心 是吧
They'd protect the C.D.C. At all costs, wouldn't they?
这是我们最好的机会 稳定居所 安全保障
I think it's our best shot. Shelter, protection--
得 瑞克 你想要那些 好 我也想要啊
Okay, Rick, you want those things, all right? I do too, okay?
如果它们真的存在 肯定也是在军事基地里
Now if they exist, they're at the army base.
-本宁堡 -那可是另一头的100英里外
- Fort Benning. - That's 100 miles in the opposite direction.
对 但那里远离危险区域
That is right. But it's away from the hot zone.
听我说 如果那些地方仍在运作
Now listen to me. If that place is operational,
肯定是戒备森严 我们会很安全
It'll be heavily armed. We'd be safe there.
军队肯定站在对抗僵尸的第一线
The military were on the front lines of this thing.
他们被全灭了 我们都见到了
They got overrun. We've all seen that.
疾控中心是我们最好的选择 也是吉姆的唯一希望
The C.D.C. is our best choice and Jim's only chance.
你去找阿司匹林去吧 爱咋咋地
You go looking for aspirin, do what you need to do.
果然还是得靠有种的人来
Someone needs to have some balls to take care
-处理这种烂摊子 -喂喂喂
- Of this damn problem! - Hey hey hey!
我们不杀活人
We don't kill the living.
一个拿枪顶着我脑袋的人这么说可真讽刺
That's funny coming from a man who just put a gun to my head.
我跟他很多事情上都不一致
We may disagree on some things,
但这事不会 你把家伙放下
Not on this. You put it down.
快点
Go on.
-跟我来 -要带我上哪
- Come with me. - Where are you taking me?
安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
我来表示慰问
I came to pay my respects.
我有没有跟你提过
Did I ever mention
我老婆是怎么没的
How I lost my wife?
-癌症不是么 -是
- Cancer, wasn't it? - Yeah.
我拉着她看遍了医生
I dragged her to every doctor,
做遍了检查
Every test.
终于在无数手术和化疗之后
And after all the surgeries and the chemos,
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表