他不会醒的
He won't wake up.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
-早 -早
- Hey. - Hi.
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
衣服还没干
They're still a little damp.
有太阳的话马上就干了
The sun'll have'em dry in no time.
你把我的衣服也洗了吗
You washed my clothes?
嗯 我们尽力而为
Well, best we could.
在洗衣板上洗
Scrubbing on a washboard
不如家里的旧洗衣机洗得干净
ain't half as good as my old Maytag back home.
你真好 谢谢
That's very kind. Thank you.
你看他们
Look at'em.
恶心的秃鹫
Vultures.
继续啊 拆干净吧
Yeah, go on, strip it clean.
发电机需要燃料
Generators need every drop of fuel they can get.
不然就发动不了车了 对不住了 格伦
Got no power without it. Sorry, Glenn.
还以为能再飚上几天呢
Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days.
也许哪天还能再偷一辆来
Maybe we'll get to steal another one someday.
警长早啊
Morning, officer.
睡得香吗
You sleep okay?
很久没睡这么香了
Better than in a long time.
我不想吵醒你
Well, I didn't want to wake you.
我想让你多睡会儿
I figured you could use it.
-怎么了 -我在想
- God. What? - I've been thinking
被落下的那个人
about the man we left behind.
你不是认真的吧
You're not serious.
水来了
Water's here, y'all.
提醒你们 烧开了再用
Just a reminder to boil before use.
你是在问我意见还是通知我
Are you asking me or telling me?
-问你意见 -我觉得你疯了
- Asking. - Well, I think it's crazy.
我觉得这样实在是太蠢了
I think it is just the stupidest way to break your--
-妈妈 -卡尔
- Mom! - Carl?
在那边
It's over there!
-爸爸 -宝贝
- Dad! - Baby!
-妈妈 妈咪 -瑞克 给
- Mama! Mommy! - Rick!
-卡尔 -过来孩子们 快过来
- Carl! - Over here, boy! Come on, come on!
卡尔 宝贝
Carl! Baby!
-妈妈 -你没事吧 过来 过来
- Mom! - You're okay! I've got him. I've got him.
-有没有被咬被抓伤 -没有 我没事
- Nothing bit you? Nothing scratched you? - No, I'm okay.
头一回在这里碰上
It's the first one we've had up here.
他们从没跑这么远到山上来
They never come this far up the mountain.
城里没吃的了 所以跑上山了
Well, they're running out of food in the city, that's what.
-我靠 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Oh, Jesus. - Son of a bitch.
那是我打到的鹿
That's my deer!
瞧瞧 都让这个
Look at it. All gnawed on by this...
脏兮兮的 染了病的
filthy, disease-bearing,
没娘养的杂种糟蹋了
motherless poxy bastard!
算了 孩子 这没用
Calm down, son. That's not helping.
你知道个屁 老不死的
What do you know about it, old man?
戴着你这傻♥逼♥帽子回你的"金池塘"去吧
You take this stupid hat and go back to "On Golden Pond"?
老子大老远追着这只鹿
I've been tracking this deer for miles.
想把它带回营地
Gonna drag it back to camp,
给大伙上点鹿肉吃
cook us up some venison.
你们觉得怎样 把咬掉的这部分
What do you think? Do you think we can cut around
割掉怎么样
this chewed up part right here?
我才不冒那个险
I would not risk that.
真♥他♥妈♥糟蹋了
That's a damn shame.
我猎了些松鼠 十来只
I got some squirrel-- about a dozen or so.
这能吃吧
That'll have to do.
天啊
Oh god.
你们这帮人 有没有搞错
Come on, people. What the hell?
要命中脑袋才行
It's gotta be the brain.
你们连这都不懂吗
Don't y'all know nothing?
莫尔
Merle!
莫尔 你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚出来
Merle! Get your ugly ass out here!
我猎了些松鼠
I got us some squirrel!
过来一起煮
Let's stew 'em up.
达里尔 等一下 我有话跟你说
Daryl, just slow up a bit. I need to talk to you.
说什么
About what?
莫尔
About Merle.
在亚特兰大出了些问题
There was a-- there was a problem in Atlanta.
他死了吗
He dead?
还不确定
We're not sure.
他是死是活你怎会不知道
He either is or he ain't!
我只是不能确定
No easy way to say this, so I'll just say it.
-你是谁 -瑞克·格兰姆斯
- Who are you? - Rick Grimes.
瑞克·格兰姆斯 你有什么话要说
Rick Grimes, you got something you want to tell me?
你哥哥对我们造成了威胁
Your brother was a danger to us all,
所以我把他铐在屋顶的一条金属管上
so I handcuffed him on a roof, hooked him to a piece of metal.
他还在那儿
He's still there.
慢着 让我好好消化一下
Hold on. Let me process this.
你是说你把我哥铐在屋顶上
You're saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof
还把他丢在那里
And you left him there?!
是的
Yeah.
小心刀子
Watch the knife!
好了
Okay. Okay.
-快放开我 -我看还是不要了
- You'd best let me go! - Nah, I think it's better if I don't.
锁喉不合法
Chokehold's illegal.
你去投诉吧
You can file a complaint.
得了 伙计 我们能耗上一整天
Come on, man. We'll keep this up all day.
我想和你冷静下来谈谈这事
I'd like to have a calm discussion on this topic.
你能做到吗
Do you think we can manage that?
你能做到吗
Do you think we can manage that?
我那么做并不是一时兴起
What I did was not on a whim.
你哥哥和其他人相处不太好
Your brother does not work and play well with others.
那不是瑞克的错 我拿着钥匙
It's not Rick's fault. I had the key.
-结果掉了 -你不能捡起来吗
- I dropped it. - You couldn't pick it up?
我把它掉进下水道了
Well, I dropped it in a drain.
别以为这能让我好受点
If it's supposed to make me feel better, it don't.
那不如听听这个
Well, maybe this will.
我把屋顶的门用锁链锁上了
Look, I chained the door to the roof--
所以那些行尸抓不到他
so the geeks couldn't get at him--
-门上有挂锁 -这该有点用吧
- With a padlock. - It's gotta count for something.
你们都给我去死
Hell with all y'all!
告诉我他在哪里
Just tell me where he is
我去救他出来
so's I can go get him.
他会带你去
He'll show you.
不是吗
Isn't that right?
我要回去
I'm going back.
就这样吗
So that's it, huh?
你准备这么走掉
You're just gonna walk off?
丢下所有人不管吗
Just to hell with everybody else?
我不会丢下所有人不管
I'm not saying to hell with anybody--
至少不会丢下你和洛莉
Not you Shane; Lori least of all.
跟她说吧
Tell her that.
她懂的
She knows.
听着 我
Well, look, I--
我不懂 瑞克 你可以
I don't, okay, Rick? So could you just--
你可以告诉我吗
Could you throw me a bone here, man?
告诉我为什么这么做
Could you just tell me why?
为什么你要为莫尔·迪克森这种人♥渣♥冒这险
Why would you risk your life for a douche bag like Merle Dixon?
-说话小心点 -我很小心了
- Hey, choose your words more carefully. - No, I did.
人♥渣♥算客气的了 莫尔·迪克森
Douche bag's what I meant. Merle Dixon--
即使你渴死他也不会给你水喝
The guy wouldn't give you a glass of water if you were dying of thirst.
他这人怎么样与我无关
What he would or wouldn't do doesn't interest me.
我可不会让一个人渴死
I can't let a man die of thirst-- me.
就这么被活活晒死
Thirst and exposure.
我们把他扔在那 就像掉进陷阱的动物
We left him like an animal caught in a trap.
谁都不能这样死 更别说一个活生生的人了
That's no way for anything to die, let alone a human being.
就你和达里尔俩 这就是你们的计划吗
So you and Daryl, that's your big plan?
剧集 | 行尸走肉 | 导航列表