剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
《大城小村》前情提要
Previously on "The Village"...
麦克斯有个朋友尝试过和养子的父母保持联络
One of Max's friends tried an open adoption,
结果事情变得相当复杂
and it got pretty complicated.
所以我就再也见不到孩子了
So I would never see the baby?
凯蒂
Katie!
你得找到他的心跳
You need to find his heartbeat!
找到了
There it is.
几周前我找到了一份工作
Got a job offer a few weeks ago...
在南卡罗来纳州
South Carolina.
你走之前应该回小村公♥寓♥来
You should come back to the Village until you go.
你要帮我毁掉你的大楼外墙吗
You wanna help me deface your property?
我想问你要电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I wanna ask for your number.
帕特丽夏明天要做手术
Patricia's having surgery tomorrow.
她的肿瘤引起了并发症
Her tumor's causing complications.
给你
Here.
你现在能幸福我很高兴 本
I'm just glad you're happy now, Ben.
我不会在这儿和你道别
I'm not saying good-bye here.
我希望你能
I wish you would.
她逃跑了
She's running.
我得走了
I have to go.
-你好 -你真美
- How are you? - You look nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
有地方不对劲
Something's wrong.
小村公♥寓♥
凯蒂来电
爷爷 怎么了
Pop, what's wrong?
我想结婚
I wanna get married.
语♥音♥信箱又来了
Voicemail again.
打给帕特丽夏
Call Patricia.
千万别有事
Please be okay.
凯蒂来电
大 城 小 村
第一季 第十集 [季终]
有人在家吗
Hello? Anybody home?
我在 进来吧
Yeah, come on in.
我最喜欢的住户又回来了
My favorite squatter back again.
你在巡逻吗
You on patrol?
只是想去楼顶转转
Just heading up to the roof.
外面可有点冷
It's kinda cold out.
冷意味着麻木
Cold means numb.
麻木听起来就很吸引人了
It sounds appealing right now.
你可以抱抱我的狗 他很暖和
You could hug my dog. He's warm.
可爱的小宝贝
Hey, sweetie boy.
-所以... -我的天啊
- So... - Oh, my goodness.
如果我知道了你要做手术 你会怪罗恩吗
How much trouble is Ron in if I know about your surgery?
我很高兴他还有人能谈谈心
I'm glad he has someone to talk to.
不管怎样
For what it's worth,
我以前根本无法想象失去一条腿该怎么生活
I couldn't imagine life without my leg.
但我撑过来了 还住在这里
And here I am, squatting.
尼克 在你上战场之前
Nick, you ever get a bad feeling
有没有什么不好的预感
before you head into battle?
有过
Yeah.
结果呢
How did it work out?
我每次都平安回家了
I always made it home.
别人平安到家了吗
Did everyone else?
你会没事的
You are gonna be fine.
很多人还指望着你呢
Too many people count on you.
凯蒂来电
-凯蒂 -我是利亚姆
- Katie? - It's Liam.
我和凯蒂在慈爱医院
I'm at Mercy Hospital with Katie.
-发生什么了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
也许是宫缩 她说感觉很疼
Contractions, maybe. She says she's in pain.
好 我马上过去
Okay. Yeah, I'll be right there.
凯蒂进医院了
Katie's in the hospital.
我就在这里
I'm here.
-你叫我妈妈了吗 -我又留了一条言
- Did you get my mom? - I left another message.
抱歉 你是病人家属吗 先生
I'm sorry, are you a relation, sir?
我是孩子的父亲
I'm the father.
很好
Okay, good.
总的来说 我开车到处寻找
Basically, I drive around looking for
废弃的楼房♥进行修缮
derelict buildings to restore.
因为...
Because...
所有人都想直接拆掉它们
Everybody wants to tear things down.
但他们有可能根本没看过大楼内部的样子
Half the time, they don't even look past the front door.
所以你做项目
So you like a project.
我看见了它们的潜力
I see potential.
你呢
What about you?
我在养老院做护工
I'm a nurse at a nursing home.
但在这之前
But until recently,
我一直把自己定义为一位好母亲
I pretty much defined myself as a good mother.
现在呢
And now?
-糟糕的母亲 -我不信
- Bad mother. - I don't buy it.
我有五个姐姐 三个已经生了孩子
I've got five older sisters, three of them have kids.
你有五个姐姐吗
You have five sisters?
我整个童年都是在糟糕的美甲生活中度过的
I spent my entire childhood with a lousy manicure.
所以你很懂丑陋的建筑和女人
So you know ugly buildings and women.
我一看你就是个好母亲
And a good thing when I see it.
如果这太过唐突
And if that was too forward,
都是因为喝了酒
it was absolutely the wine talking.
不 其实挺温暖的
No, it was actually really nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这样的话 都是我的功劳
In that case, it was all me.
这是你的钱包吗
Is this your purse here?
-抱歉 -谢谢你
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Thank you.
尼克 给我回电♥话♥
尼克 凯蒂在医院里 给我回电♥话♥
帕特丽夏 未接来电
凯蒂 未接来电
-一切还好吗 -不太好
- Everything okay? - Uh, no.
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
我来找我的女儿
I'm looking for my daughter.
女士 你前面还有别人
Ma'am, there's someone in front of you.
她的名字是凯蒂·坎贝尔
Her name is Katie Campbell.
-女士 -来个人带我去见我的女儿
- Ma'am-- - Somebody needs to take me to my daughter.
我说了你前面...
I said there's someone--
莎拉 莎拉 跟我走 这边
Sarah. Sarah, come with me. Come here.
她被一个邮差骑着车撞了
Apparently she was hit by a bike messenger earlier.
利亚姆把她送到医院 医生说宝宝没事
Liam brought her in. They said the baby's fine.
几个小时前
A couple of hours ago,
她有了宫缩反应
she started having contractions.
无痛性宫缩吗
Braxton Hicks?
可能是 但不管怎么样
Maybe, but either way,
输液似乎减缓了宫缩的频率
the fluids seem to have slowed them down.
总之 她现在没事了
The bottom line is she's okay.
莎拉 尼克在这里 就在侯诊室
Sarah, Nick is here. He's in the waiting room.
他看见凯蒂了吗
Has he seen her?
你刚好错过了
You just missed her.
她几分钟前才睡着
She fell asleep a few minutes ago.
慈爱医院
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
你为什么在这里
What are you in for?
家庭事务 你呢
Family thing. You?
第一次约会
First date.
真奇怪
Kinky.
也不是 她是和别人来这里的
Not exactly. She's back there with somebody else.
-一切都好吗 -不是很确定
- Everything okay? - Not entirely sure.
她跳下车 说我可以走了
She popped out and said I could leave,
但是 她看起来很难过
but... she looked really upset.
看起来不太对劲
Didn't seem right.
留下来吧 她会很感激的
Yeah, stick around. She'll appreciate it.
酒吧
你叫了个管事的来
You called the authorities.
帕特丽夏 你在想什么 就给我发了个短♥信♥
Oh, Patricia. What are you thinking, leaving me a text message?
没必要我们两个都熬着夜待在这里
There was no point in both of us losing sleep.
-你一会儿还要做手术 -我想我来早了
- You're the one having surgery later. - I guess I showed up early.
你防御力下降了
Your defenses are down.
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表