剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
我没有兴趣
I'm not interested.
他走的时候不知道我怀孕了
He didn't know I was pregnant when he left.
什么
What?
我又痛苦又气愤
I was hurt and I was angry,
所以就没告诉他
so I never told him.
我恨你
I hate you.
天啊 抱歉我们来迟了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry we're late.
门卫放你们进来时态度还好吧
Did the doorman let you in okay?
嗯 很好
Yeah, all good.
我们带了糕点来
We come bearing baked goods.
- 你好啊 -你好
- Oh, hello! - Hey.
你们好 见到你们太好了
Hi. So good to see you guys.
你好 我是麦克斯
Hi. Uh, Max.
-你好 我是莎拉 -我是克莱尔
- Hi. Sarah. - I'm Claire.
你好
Hi.
这没道理
That doesn't make sense.
他为什么19年来都不让我们见她
Why would he keep her from us for 19 years
却又突然把她塞回我们的怀抱
and then suddenly drive her into our arms?
因为他想报复我们
Because he is vindictive.
你到底是
Whose side are you taking?
一个小时前 你还跟我说
An hour ago, you were telling me
要把凯蒂送回她妈妈那去
to send Katie back to her mother.
这两件事哪里不同了
How is this any different?
不同在莎拉没有把凯蒂赶出去
Because Sarah did not kick Katie out.
亲爱的 我也非常想接纳那孩子
Baby, I would love to take that girl in,
但这事是个定时炸♥弹♥
but this is a powder keg.
那我们该怎么办
So what are we supposed to do?
我去跟她谈谈 你去找戈登谈谈
I will talk to her. You will talk to Gordon.
我为什么要跟他谈
And why would I do that?
因为她可能还指望你不去找戈登
Because she may be banking on the fact that you won't.
这里太棒了
This place is incredible.
你们来这多久了
How long have you been here?
五年
Five years.
开始两年 就像行军打仗
The first two, it was a war zone.
基本上就是露营
Literally camping.
也不是吧 我们翻修了
Well, not literally. We renovated.
凯蒂说她朋友告诉她
Uh, Katie said you were very kind
你们人很好
when her friend introduced you.
是那位朋友过奖了
I think that friend was matchmaking a bit,
不过希望你能知道我没有别的意思
but please know I didn't have any idea.
当然
Of course.
我是从我们共同好友的照片中知道
I did know what a talented artist Katie was
凯蒂是位才华横溢的艺术家的
from our mutual friend's photographs.
什么照片
What photographs?
我只是编了一颗心而已
All I did was crochet a heart.
克莱尔的作品在威尼斯双年展上展出
Claire's work was at the Venice Biennale.
还挺不错的
Neat.
妈妈 那是项很高的成就
Mom, it's a massive accomplishment.
如果你是个艺术爱好者的话
If you're an art nerd.
凯蒂告诉我你一直想去意大利
Katie tells me you've always wanted to go to Italy.
有朝一日吧 或许
Someday, maybe.
你们在考虑领养的事情
So, uh, you're thinking of adopting.
摸着石头过河吧
Cautiously, yeah.
老实说 凯蒂的出现
In all honesty, Katie showing up here
有点像命运的安排
felt a little bit like fate.
我们都希望这样
Well, we both want this.
-要来点咖啡么 -不用 没事
- You asked for coffee. - Oh, no, it's fine.
已经煮好了 稍等一下
It's already in the carafe. Just two seconds.
玛莎·斯图尔特 曾经是著名模特 后来变成家政女皇
她有点像玛莎·斯图尔特
She's a bit of a Martha Stewart.
我去给你们拿奶油和糖
I will grab some cream and sugar.
你知道有个东西叫公交车吧
You know, it's called a bus.
可以带你去任何你想去的地方
Takes you anywhere you want to go.
现在也是流感季节
It's also called flu season.
-我能看看你的枪吗 -当然不行
- Can I see your gun? - Absolutely not.
你昨天晚上捉了几个罪犯
How many perps you tackle last night?
零个
Zero.
连罪犯都没得抓
What's the point of working graveyard
你还干个什么劲啊
if you don't see action?
艾娃和萨米去了州北
Ava went upstate with Sami,
所以我有点失眠
so I've been a little sleepless.
我听说加布让她做出了抉择
I heard Gabey cut bait on her.
她能理解
Yeah, she understood,
索菲亚很棒 但可能已经不重要了
and Sophia's great, but looks like it might not matter.
一大帮和艾娃受到同样指控的人
Yeah, a bunch of people picked up before Ava
上周举♥行♥了听证会
for the same offense had their hearings last week,
几乎他们所有人都被驱逐出境了
and almost all of them are getting deported,
至少是那些没和公民结婚的人
at least the ones that aren't married to citizens.
或许你应该求婚
Maybe you should propose.
我已经那么做了
I already did.
跟我第一任妻子
To my first wife.
严格说还没离婚
Never technically got divorced.
给
Here.
你可以带这顶帽子
You can wear the hat.
你在这呢
You're here.
你没给我太多选择
You didn't give me much choice.
起来
Hop up.
你过来和我一起开会
You're joining me in the meeting.
-现在吗 -马上
- Now? - Right now.
洛佩兹小姐
Miss Lopez.
你认识我儿子的
You know my son.
我们见过面
We've met.
罗恩 有人在吗
Hey, Ron? Anybody here?
对不起 我们还没营业
Uh, sorry. We're not open yet.
门没锁
Door was unlocked.
洛佩兹小姐 你是要给我看不同大楼里
Miss Lopez, would you show me are a spattering of evictions
在12个月里被驱逐出境的人吗
in different buildings over a 12-month period.
大群体中的顽固分子
All of them holdouts amongst a larger group being bought up
都被你的客户收买♥♥了
by your client.
驱逐出境是由法律系统裁定的
Evictions are approved by the court system.
有成千上万人呢
There are thousands.
然而所有发生的这一切都是两个
And yet all of these happened to have been signed off on
相同的市政官员签的字
by the same two city officials.
你找错人了 别冲我们乱吠
You're barking up the wrong tree.
我很确定如果我是男性
Pretty sure you wouldn't use the word barking
你就不会用吠这个词
if I were a man.
我很确定我会说点更难听的
Pretty sure I'd say something worse.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do this?
你为什么要让我坐她对面
Why would you sit me across from her?
这样你就会知道徒劳无功到底是什么样
So you can see what futility looks like.
我很清楚徒劳无功是什么样
I'm pretty clear on futility.
你那话什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
我受够了
I'm done.
我辞职
I quit.
你知道他们会怎么想吗 你未来的雇主
You know what they'll think? Your future employers?
我在自己父亲的公♥司♥里都干不好
Yeah, that I couldn't hack it at my own father's firm.
没人会去雇一个轻言放弃的人 儿子
Nobody hires a quitter, son.
你本有那么多话可以挽留我
Of all the things you could have said to keep me...
他们看上去人不错
They seem like nice people.
如果你真的打算考虑他们
If you're serious about them,
我们应该去找个律师
I think we should probably get a lawyer.
我会想清楚的
I'll figure it out.
这个决定很重大 凯蒂
This is a big decision, Katie.
我们需要好好谈谈
We need to talk it through.
我也可以冲动一把
Or I could just make it on a whim.
管那个孩子呢 这是我的事
I mean, screw the kid. It's all about me.
我求过尼克让他留下
I begged Nick to stay.
他和我分了手 然后去参军了
He broke up with me and enlisted.
我不希望你有一个不要你的父亲
I didn't want you to have a father who didn't want you.
是他不想要你 他当时不知道有了我
He didn't want you. He didn't even know about me.
凯蒂
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表