剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
就好像你不相信我可以一个人过
It's like you can't believe that I'm okay on my own.
你不是一个人
You're not on your own.
你只是让其他人来照顾你
You just have somebody new taking care of you.
一个你几乎不认识的人
Some guy you barely know.
你们两个在干什么 约会吗
I mean, what are you two? Dating?
我比你想象的要强大
What I am is stronger than you think.
是我让你变得这样强大
You're as strong as I made you.
我把我能给的都给你了你
I gave you everything I had.
即使当我破产时 当我生病时
When I was broke, when I was sick,
当我害怕时 当我孤身一人时
when I was scared, when I was lonely.
你骗了我一辈子
You lied to me for my entire life.
我犯了个错误
I made a mistake!
我是个好母亲
I am a good mother.
但如果你只想把我赶走
But if all you want is to cut me out...
我也会满足你
I'll give you that too.
-爷爷 -加布 你来得正好
- Pops. - Gaby, you're just in time.
-你发短♥信♥说你摔倒了 -我说摔倒了吗
- Your text said you fell. - Did I say "fell"?
我的意思是砍树
I meant felled a tree.
我们需要帮手来拖动它
We need help dragging it.
这不是紧急情况
That's not an emergency.
等你看看它有多大就知道了
Wait till you see how big it is.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
光明节快乐
Happy Hanukkah!
现在感觉好点了吧
Yeah, now don't you feel better?
-对 -是的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
并非一路平坦
It wasn't always easy,
但总是冒险
but it was always an adventure.
那你呢
What about you?
在华尔街工作了三十年
30 years on Wall Street.
我把股票变现 搬到了乡下
I liquidated and moved to the country.
去做什么
To do what?
去假装我喜欢绵羊
To, uh, pretend I like sheep
策划下一次回城里的旅行
and plot my next trip back into the city.
还有成堆的树叶
Well, there's also piles of leaves
还有燃烧真正木头的壁炉
and there's fireplaces that burn real wood.
你是想卖♥♥给我分时享用度假吗
Are you trying to sell me a timeshare?
我在邀请你和我一起去
I'm asking you to come with me.
一起度过己天
Spend a few days.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
这是一个非常诱人的提议
That is a very tempting offer.
由你决定
It's your call.
我的房♥卡
My room.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我要一瓶香槟
I'd like to order a bottle of champagne.
你要自己带走吗
Will you be taking it up yourself?
不
No.
送上去
Send it up, please.
我要回家参加派对了
I'm going home to my party.
我那天去了她家
I went by her place the other day
打算提出离婚
intending on asking for the divorce.
什么阻止了你
What stopped you?
我看见她还戴着婚戒
I saw she was still wearing her wedding ring.
我不能再带走她的其他东西了
I couldn't take something else away from her.
让她心怀虚假的希望不也是很糟吗
Isn't leaving her with false hope just as bad?
-或许不是虚假的希望 -她把婚戒还给我了
- Or maybe it's not false hope. - She gave the ring back.
都结束了 我会把手续办好的
It's over. I'll file the paperwork.
我知道你很难过 我懂得
I understand you're upset. I get it--
我只是想弄清楚我的身份
I'm just trying to figure out where I stand.
但两周后 我可能会在六千英里以外
But two weeks from now, where I stand might be 6,000 miles away,
所以现在我们说什么都没有
so maybe there is no point in asking.
我觉得你应该问问你自己
But I think you should ask yourself
你是真的想要我们在一起
if you're really in love with us,
还是只想再次拥有一个家庭
or if it just feels good to have a family again.
-早就告诉你它太大了 -不 我估计过了
- I told you it was too big. - No, I--I ballparked.
棒球场才是唯一装得下它的地方
A ballpark is about the only place it would fit.
慢点 孩子 温柔点
Hey, take it easy, son. Be gentle.
跟树说去吧
Tell the tree.
就像在锯铁丝网一样
It's like sawing through razor wire.
好消息是所有的切口又被汁液封住了
The good news is all of my cuts have been sealed up with sap.
所以你才要选花旗松
That's why you go Douglas Fir.
柔软的大树枝
Downy soft limbs.
不 就像亲你的姐妹
No, no, like kissing your sister.
蓝叶云杉会让你感觉赚到
A Blue Spruce will make you earn it,
但值得一试 好了
but it's worth the chase. Ah, there.
你们究竟在说什么
What the hell are you two talking about?
这一段是给你的 加布里尔
This piece is for you, Gabriel.
麻烦你了
Thank you for your trouble.
没用的 他就是无望之人
It's no use. He's a lost cause.
这种人才是圣诞节存在的意义
Well, lost causes are the reason for the season.
我要去好好洗个手了
I'm going to go blowtorch my hands.
这棵树会变得很漂亮
That tree is going to be beautiful, man.
-谢谢你的帮忙 -没事
- Thank you for your help. - Of course.
不喜欢圣诞节 对吧
Not a Christmas fan, huh?
我父母在圣诞节离的婚
My parents split up on Christmas.
妈妈离家出走 爸爸去了办公室
Mom walked out, Dad went to the office.
我记得是恩佐和罗斯玛丽去接你
Yeah, Enzo and Rosemary had to go pick you up. I remember.
我很开心其他人都很幸福
I'm happy everyone else is happy.
-享受派对吧 -你知道
- Enjoy your party. - You know what else
我还记得那个圣诞节的什么事吗
I remember from that Christmas?
恩佐和罗斯玛丽已经通知房♥东要退租
Enzo and Rosemary had given their 30-days' notice.
他们在波卡租了个小房♥子
They had a little place rented in Boca.
-在佛罗里达吗 -没错
- In Florida? - Mm-hmm, that's right.
他们谈论了好多年
They talked about it for years.
但在意识到你需要他们时放弃了它
They gave up on it when they realized that you needed them.
看来你所过得最糟糕的圣诞节
It turns out the worst Christmas you ever had,
却让你拥有了别人梦寐以求的礼物
you got the best gift anyone could ask for.
-尼克 -他不是军人
- Nick. - He's not a soldier.
谁
Who?
那个我总是在创伤后应激障碍视频里看到的人
The guy who I keep seeing in these PTSD episodes.
他不是军人
He's not a soldier.
他是消防员
He's a fireman.
这就是他
That's him.
拉沙德 我一直眼看着死去的人
Rashad, a guy who I keep watching die.
这意味着什么
So what does this mean?
我以为离开阿富汗是得创伤后应激障碍的原因
I thought leaving Afghanistan was causing my PTSD.
或许回纽约才是真正原因
But maybe it's coming back to New York.
9·11事件
9/11?
你还是不记得发生了什么吗
But you still can't remember what happened?
我有说过什么吗
Did I say anything?
那时 你再次见到我的时候
Back then, when you saw me again?
我好几天都没见到你 尼克
I didn't see you for days, Nick.
你也没说很久
And you didn't talk for even longer.
即使说了 说的也不是你看到的事
Even when you did, it wasn't about what you'd seen.
感觉这段记忆近在眼前
It's like, it's right there in front of me,
而我就是无法...
and I just--I can't...
无法看清楚
I can't break through.
可能你需要在进行下一步之前
Maybe you need to process this piece
先把这件事处理好
before you can get to the next.
但我怎么能心安理得地生活
And how am I supposed to walk around with this?
这段时间里我该做什么
What am I supposed to do in the meantime?
我还缺一个做姜饼的伙伴
I'm short a gingerbread-making partner.
我不太擅长烘焙
I'm not much of a baker.
还好你接受过遵循命令的训练
It's good that you've been trained to take orders.
去吧 去洗手
Go on. Wash your hands.
谢谢你为我带来了这些
Thank you for this.
最好不要让它接近明火
Might try to keep it away from open flame.
我加了一小点别的东西
I added a little something.
你加了一大堆东西吧
You added a lot of something.
帕特丽夏
Patricia?
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表