剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
Yeah?
我能摸摸吗
Can I feel?
是那个吗
That?
力道很足 对吧 是个强壮的宝宝
It's strong, right? It's a strong baby.
就和孩子的妈妈一样
Yeah, just like its mama.
把手放在这
Put your hands here.
就在这
There it is.
我该做点什么
What do I do?
打个招呼吧
Maybe say hello.
你好啊 宝宝
Hi, baby.
*现在这颗叛逆的心归属于你*
*And now this rebel heart belongs to you*
我该说什么
What do I say?
先说你好 然后看她怎么说
Hello and just follow her lead.
-你是罗恩吗 -你好
- Are you Ron? - Hello.
我是奥利维亚
I'm Olivia.
-我是罗恩 -已经说过了
- I'm Ron. - We've established.
我有点紧张
I'm a little nervous.
我是你的祖父
I'm your grandfather.
我现在是兼♥职♥ 希望能转正
I'm part-time now, hoping maybe to transfer.
至少我爸希望我转正
Or at least my dad's hoping I'll transfer.
说实话 我就只想唱歌♥
Honestly, I kinda just wanna sing.
你有天赋
You've got the gift.
我想你没有收到
I don't suppose you got the letters
我们寄给你的信和生日礼物
and the birthday presents that we sent to you.
如果我能赶在我爸之前查看信箱
If I caught them in the mail before Dad.
我妈想和他谈
My mom tries to talk to him...
是啊
Yeah.
这些年她一直在给我们寄照片
She sent us pictures over the years.
就像宝贝一样
Like treasure.
我应该早点来找你们
I should have found you guys sooner,
但我不想反抗他
but I didn't wanna defy him.
亲爱的 这不怪你
Oh, sweetheart, that is not on you.
我尽说自己的事了
I'm talking so much about myself.
你们有什么故事吗
What's your story?
你有六十五年的时间来听吗
You got 65 years?
他睡了吗
He sleeping?
你之前讲的那个鬼故事
Not thanks to your story of the ghost
"2D房♥的莱斯利女士"可没帮上忙
of Ms. Leslie in apartment 2D.
是你说"要恐怖一点" 所以
I mean, you said, "Make it spooky," so...
我告诉他了
I told him...
你有时会在这过夜
That you're gonna spend the night sometimes.
他怎么说
And how'd he take it?
他问你是否能和他一起睡
He asked if you could sleep in his room.
但我说看情况
But I said we'll see.
嗨 你准备好了吗
Hey, you. Ready to do this?
时刻准备着 美人
Born for it, beautiful.
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
我看见你有伟哥 再跟一片安定药
I see your Viagra, raise you an Ativan.
安定药
Ativan.
我弃牌
I think I'm gonna fold.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
我给你们拿些水来 把啤酒藏好
I'm gonna get you guys some waters, hide the beer.
藏在我的肚腩里
Hide mine in my belly.
三条加一对满堂彩 A和10 认输吧大伙
Full boat, aces over tens. Read 'em and weep.
尼克 你怎么来这了
Nick? What are you doing here?
和恩佐的老伙伴们打牌
Uh, poker with Enzo's buddies.
你没有穿大帐篷
I see you're not wearing a tent.
嗯 显然这个宝宝想引起他人注意
Yeah, apparently the baby wants some attention.
如果有人看你带着一丝不敬
Say, anybody looks at you with anything less than respect,
你就来找我 好吗
you come and find me, okay?
我很高兴你俩都在
I'm glad you're both here.
我有些事要告诉你们
There's something I wanted to tell you.
我...
I've, uh...
我有创伤后应激障碍
I've been having some PTSD.
不是经常发作 但我不想吓到你们
Not often, but I just wouldn't wanna spook you.
如果你们过来遛狗或是...
You know, if you came by to walk the dog or...
当然 我们会先敲门再用钥匙
Yeah, of course. We can knock before we use the key.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
这...
It's uh...
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我只需要再多点时间
I just need a little more time.
理理头绪
Get my head straight.
你嗑什么药了
What are you on?
什么也没嗑 我因生活而兴奋
Nothing, I'm high on life.
等等 你知道她明了吗
Wait a minute. Did you get her name?
格温朵莉娜 格温朵莉娜
Gwendolina. Gwendolina!
姓什么
Gwendolina what?
最终肯定是纳波利塔诺
Napolitano, eventually.
我还得再努力一把
I got a little to work out still.
丘比特射中了你两次
Love found you twice.
接下来就是你了 宝贝
It's coming for you next, baby.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
也许近在眼前
Maybe sooner than later.
显然丘比特敲门声挺大
Apparently love is a loud knocker.
索菲娅
Sofia.
你忘了你的午餐收据
You forgot your lunch receipt.
也忘了告诉我你姓纳波利塔诺
You also forgot to tell me that your last name is Napolitano.
这有关系吗
Does it matter?
你知道我办公桌上的一半文件
Do you know that half the files on my desk
都被你父亲的公♥司♥迫♥害♥
are people that your father's firm
以至流落街头吗
has bullied onto the streets?
好吧 首先这只是谣言
Okay, A, allegedly,
第二你知道我在那工作
and B, you knew I worked there.
只是不知道你是
Just not that you were the soul-sucking
无良老板的卑鄙缺德儿子
corporate sell-out spawn of the boss.
提醒你下 法学院的学费我还没还清
For your information, law school is on my tab
而且没有什么好听的话可以粉饰
and there's not a fancy name on the front of it.
-如果没有大公♥司♥的实习 -怎么样
- Without an internship somewhere substantial-- - What?
你会落得和我一样
You'll end up like me,
-干着不上档次的工作帮助他人吗 -什么
- working some terrible job helping people? - What?
不是
No.
比扎迪的案子我会帮你
I'm gonna help you with the Behzadi case,
但如果你想联♥系♥我 发邮件吧
but if you wanna reach me, you can just email.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
我不知道自己的病情是否会变严重
I don't know if it's gonna get worse.
今天怎么了 尼克
What happened today, Nick?
中埋伏那天的记忆
In my memory of the ambush,
出现了一个事实上不在那的人
there's somebody with me that wasn't actually there.
互助会的组长认为我也许混淆了两个记忆
The guy who runs my group thinks I might be conflating things.
将其混为一谈
Two memories in one.
另一个记忆是什么
What's the other memory?
不知道
No idea.
这个拉沙德 感觉像是个老友
This guy, Rashad, feels like an old friend.
我记不起在哪见过他
I can't place him anywhere outside
除了我俩倒在那辆悍马下
of the two of us underneath that Humvee.
你记得和他的对话吗
Do you remember talking to him?
我告诉他 他会没事
I tell him he's gonna be okay,
但我知道这是假话
but I know he's not.
你没有疯 尼克
You're not crazy, Nick.
你的大脑希望你哀悼
Your brain wants you to mourn something
你的心却不愿让你记起
your heart doesn't want you to remember.
你知道我听说了什么吗
You know what I hear?
我听说你的腿被炸飞了
I hear that your leg was blown off,
有一只狗俯在你身上
you had a dog on top of you...
而你依然担心着别人
and you were worried about other people.
我犯了错
I made mistakes.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
有人因此受伤
People got hurt.
我替他们原谅你
I forgive you for them.
我只是 我想为她坚强起来
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表