剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
《大城小村》前情提要
Previously on "The Village"...
拉沙德是谁
Who's Rashad?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
我不知道
I don't know.
格温朵莉娜·法拉利
Gwendolina Ferrari,
我想邀请你共度
I'd like to ask for your company
一个让你永世难忘的夜晚
and a night you'll never forget.
达娜是我第一任妻子
Dana's my first wife.
严格地说 我们还没离婚
We never technically got divorced.
-你们还有联♥系♥吗 -艾娃 我爱你
- Are you still attached? - Ava, I love you.
我已经开始了新生活
I've moved on.
我只想别人让我一人独自战斗
I just want people to leave me alone to fight this.
我也算是别人吗
Does that include me too?
他并不是才知道我们的事
He didn't just find out about us.
莎拉有个十岁的孩子
是你的吗
他几年前就知道了
He's known for years.
凯蒂 求你了
Katie, please.
让我走 不然我再也不跟你说话了
Let me go, or I will never speak to you again!
尼克
Hey, Nicky...
我觉得你应该离开
I think you should leave.
武装部队及退伍军人俱乐部
大 城 小 村
第一季 第八集
-是谁 -你换好衣服了吗
- Hello? - You dressed?
我去仓库里拿了一盒你的装饰品
I got a box of your decorations out of storage.
我们要把气氛搞起来
We are going to cheer this joint up.
谢谢你这么用心 帕特丽夏
I appreciate the effort, Patricia,
但我不想布置
but I don't feel like decorating.
我要怎么说呢
Okay, so how can I say this?
你的忧伤正在从我的天花板上滴落
Your sadness is dripping through my ceiling.
所以你要布置你的门厅
So you are going to deck your halls, and then,
然后你要给我的派对做姜饼
you're going to make your gingerbread cookies for my party,
然后开开心心地参加我的派对
which you will attend with bells on.
我失去和我一起做姜饼的伙伴了
I lost my gingerbread-making partner.
你没有失去她
She's not lost.
她只是在尝试着独♥立♥生活
She's just exploring her independence.
带着26周的身孕
At 26 weeks pregnant
和一个街上遇见的陌生人一起
with some random street kid.
那家伙非常帅
Who is really cute
而且和《窈窕淑女》里的人一样温文有礼
and talks like a character from "My Fair Lady."
说到有礼的绅士 我觉得他是好意...
Speaking of charming gentleman who I think mean well...
别说了
Don't say it.
如果你不愿意原谅尼克
How do you expect your daughter to ever forgive you
又怎么能希望你女儿原谅你呢
if you're not willing to do the same for Nick?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为总得有人像鬼魂一样盯着你
Because somebody's got to Jacob Marley your ass,
我可不会等到自己真变成鬼魂的那一刻
and I'm not waiting until I'm actually a ghost.
过来
Come here.
我也想你了
I miss you too.
早上好啊
Good morning, you.
你的手♥机♥都被打爆了
Your phone's been blowing up.
我母亲提醒我
My mother reminding me
我今天要去做B超
I have an ultrasound today.
意思是你必须要和她聊聊吗
Which means you'll have to talk to her?
挺着个大肚子就是个活靶子
Hard to be a moving target in stirrups.
已经好几周了 也许该聊聊了
It's been a few weeks. Maybe it's time.
你是想甩掉我吗
Are you trying to get rid of me?
当然不是 但你就快要甩掉我了
Of course not, but you're about to get rid of me.
有人邀请我在假期去柏林展出我的作品
I have been invited to show my work in Berlin over the holiday.
利亚姆 这真是太棒了
Liam, that's amazing! Yay!
谦虚使人进步
Well, a humble cook makes good.
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
请允许我给这位饥饿的女士送上早餐
may I present the hungry woman's breakfast.
-我吃的可是两人份 -是的
- I'm eating for two. - Oh, completely.
当然了
I mean, of course,
你们其中一个人的胃像顶针这么小
one of you has a stomach the size of a thimble,
但另外一个人 真的很饿
but the other is very, very hungry.
我会用这个叉子捅死你
I will stab you with this fork.
你能想象到新闻头条会怎么说吗
Can you imagine the headline?
"平庸的涂鸦艺术家之死无可非议"
"Mediocre Burner of Other's Art Justifiably Murdered."
那也值了 不是吗
Ooh, I mean, it's almost worth it, isn't it?
我要和你说多少次
How many times do I have to tell you?
-拿走 -这是棵小树
- Take it away. - It's tiny.
爷爷 你和我都很幸运
Pops, you and I are very lucky.
我们喜欢许多相同的东西
We like a lot of the same things.
但是圣诞节并不是
Christmas isn't one of them.
我猜那个穿着精灵服的美女律师
I bet that pretty lawyer in an elf costume
会改变你的想法
would change your mind.
我可以保证我们不会看到她
I can pretty much guarantee we won't find out.
-谁会不喜欢圣诞节啊 -我
- Who doesn't like Christmas? - Me.
-那是个反问句 -我要学习了
- That was rhetorical. - I--I have to study.
这些都会分散我注意力 拜托 拿走吧
This is all a distraction. Come on, vamoose.
你就是个吝啬鬼
You're a Scrooge.
讨厌
Bah, humbug.
后续化疗
今天下午2点15分
你想解释一下这个吗
Um, do you want to explain this?
我听说过男人会藏杂♥志♥
I mean, I've heard of men hiding magazines,
但是也会藏唱片吗
but a record?
这本来是给你的礼物
It was going to be a gift for you.
这是温迪·帕克的唱片
That's Wendy Parker,
奥利维亚在福音早午餐上认识的朋友
Olivia's friend from gospel brunch.
我知道 我只是不知道
I'm aware. I just didn't know
她会"潜伏"在我的床底下
that she was lurking under my bed.
帕特丽夏·戴维斯 你是吃醋了吗
Patricia Davis, are you jealous?
不 我要走了 上班要迟到了
No, I'm leaving. I'm late for work.
抱歉把派对剩下的准备工作留给了你
Sorry to leave the rest of this party prep for you.
不敢相信他们会把你叫过去
I can't believe they called you in.
-今天本该装扮圣诞树 -吃的都做好了
- It's tree-trimming day. - The food is all made.
放在冰箱里
It's in the fridge.
我会及时赶回来参加派对
And I'll be back in time for the party.
挑个又好又小的圣诞树
Pick a good one. A small good one.
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
谢谢你能陪我 帕特丽夏有事要办
Look, thanks for coming with. Patricia had a conflict.
我和其他人一样喜欢挑树
I love to pick a tree as much as the next guy,
-但是要走15个街区 -这是很值得的
- but 15 blocks? - No, it's worth the walk.
我跟你说 我有个熟人
I'm telling you, I got a guy.
每年都在他那里买♥♥
I mean, he hooks me up every year.
看看这个 就像画册里的一样
Oh, look at this one. It's like a picture book.
不 我不喜欢花旗松
No, no. I'm not into the Douglas Fir.
这是圣诞树中的凯迪拉克
This is the Cadillac of Christmas trees.
你买♥♥得起劳斯莱斯 还开凯迪拉克干什么
Well, why drive a Cadillac when you can own a Rolls?
柔软的树针 这个身形 这个气味
The soft needles, the full body...that scent.
所有人都会买♥♥这个
And everybody's got one.
我喜欢蓝叶云杉
You know, I'm a Blue Spruce guy.
优雅 稀有
Elegant, rare.
那就像把你的手插♥进♥一盒针里
And like shoving your hand in a box of needles.
不不不 我喜欢轻微的刺痛感
No, no, no, no, but it's-- I like a little bite.
那种姿态
Oh, attitude.
快看 我的兄弟
Look at you, my bubba!
这才是我的菜
This is my girl.
你的菜就是个古希腊女战士
Your girl's an Amazon.
你得花一大笔钱
She's going to cost a fortune.
看在老交情上 四十美元就行
You can have that for a buck 40, old times' sake.
就像我说的 我有个熟人 圣诞快乐
Like I said, I got a guy. Merry Christmas.
运费是两百美元
Delivery's $200.
应该免运费啊
Delivery is free.
今年不行 今年运费两百美元
Not this year. This year, $200.
-你的熟人就是强盗 -你还有其他选择吗
- Your guy's a thief. - You got another option?
我确实有
Yeah, I do.
天哪
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表