剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
It wouldn't really be a gift.
这也是我在这里的原因
It's also why I'm here.
然后呢
And?
然后这也不太负责
And it wouldn't be responsible.
宝贝 事实上
Baby, the truth is,
我一直从彼特那里抢钱给保罗
I've been robbing Peter to pay Paul a bit.
没错 酒吧一直在亏本
Yeah, the bar has been bleeding our savings.
但生意会好起来的
But it will pick up.
怎么了
What?
你在嘲笑我的生意吗
You laughing at my bid'ness?
在我面前别装了 好吗
Man, come on. It's me, okay?
什么 什么生意
What--what business?
那里根本没有人光顾
There's nobody in that place.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 有些时候我回家打盹儿
Okay, there are days I come home, take a nap,
我连门都不锁
I don't even lock it.
要是有人偷东西
At least if they took something
我们至少能捞点儿保险金
we could get some insurance money.
-是啊 -酒吧亏钱根本就不是个秘密
- Yeah. - That bar losing money is not a secret.
你还有能比这更惨的
Oh, you got a better one?
好吧
Well...
我还真有
In fact I do.
我的癌症复发了 罗恩
The cancer's back, Ron.
它回来了
It came back.
莎拉 爷爷新室友的事是怎么回事
Sarah? What's the deal with Pop's new roommate?
我收到了差不多12条信息
I got, like, 12 messages.
他是名单上下一个能得到拐角房♥的住客
Uh, he was next on the list for a corner room.
能给他安排个别的房♥间吗
Can you give him a different one?
-我来帮你吧 -我没事
- Here, let me help. - I'm fine.
你喝酒了
You've been drinking.
相信我 更糟的情况我也活下来了
Trust me, I've survived worse.
麦克莱默先生不过是个挑事的
Mr. Macklemore is just an instigator.
他想激怒你爷爷
He's trying to rile him up.
没错 奏效了 你能给他换个室友吗
Yeah, well, it's working. Can't you get him someone good?
这就是集体生活 加布 谁都看不惯谁
It's communal living, Gabe. They all drive each other nuts.
他已经很幸运能与自己所爱之人
He was lucky to live with someone he loved
一起生活了这么久
for as long as he did.
所以安排到谁就是谁了吗
So he just gets who he gets?
他曾经和深爱的妻子一起生活
He lived with a wife he loved
然后是和最好的朋友
and then a best friend.
要我说他这辈子活得很值得了
I'd say he's had a pretty great run.
晚安
Good night.
来吧
Come on.
我们好好体会一下独居的快乐
Let's remind you why it's nice to live alone.
加布
Gabe?
加布
Gabe?
你没有关门
You left your door open.
我有预感我们要聊聊了
Had a feeling we were gonna chat.
你不能给她这方面的建议
You can't give her advice on this.
-我没给她建议 -你问她孩子爸爸是否知情
- I didn't give her advice. - You asked if the father knew.
这是个问题
Which is a question.
从一个不知道自己有孩子的父亲口中问出
From a father who didn't know himself.
承认吧 尼克 这太沉重了
Come on, Nick. It's loaded.
请不要把这和我们的事混为一谈
Please don't conflate this with us.
怎么能不呢
How could I not?
你那个时候都没有告诉我
I mean, you didn't tell me.
-说了不会有什么不同 -你不知道我会怎么做
- It wouldn't have made a difference. - You don't know that.
-尼克 你那时已经 -你不知道我会怎么做
- Niki, you made up your... - You don't know that.
我知道你不会为了我留下来
I know I wasn't enough.
你离开前我就知道你已下定决心要走
I know you were gone before you were gone.
你跟我分手了 记得吗
You broke up with me, remember?
你逼我做选择
You forced me to choose.
而你选择了战争
And you chose war.
你看到了可怕的事情
You saw horrible things,
你很愤怒
and you were angry,
于是你选择了战争
and you chose war.
别想改写历史
Don't you dare rewrite history.
我付出了17年
I have put in 17 years.
独自一人
Alone.
你还是那么会演烈士
Still got the martyr act down.
-你平时喝多少酒 -什么
- How much do you drink? - What?
我邀请你来是让你认识凯蒂
I invited you here to meet Katie
而我现在已经不认识你了
and I don't even know you any more.
-我不是酒鬼 -那你药物上瘾吗
- I'm not an alcoholic. - What about pills?
-吃了就没这么痛苦了 -创伤后应激障碍吗
- I'd be in way less pain. - PTSD?
-我过了糟糕的一天 -我也是
- I had a bad day. - So did I.
-但我没有去酒吧 -我不是酒鬼
- I didn't spend it at a bar. - I'm not an alcoholic.
虽然我失去了一条腿
I don't even take anything more than ibuprofen
但我也只吃布洛芬
even though I lost my leg.
我不知道我是否有创伤后应激障碍 但有时候
And I don't know if I have PTSD but yeah, sometimes, um,
在人群中或者在屋顶上
being in a crowd or on a roof
或者盯着这些巨大的
or staring at these giant,
面向街道的窗户并不容易
street facing windows isn't easy.
如果这让我不够格做凯蒂的父亲
Now if that makes me unfit to be Katie's father--
-没人说你不够格 -你为什么没告诉她
- Nobody said you were unfit. - Why aren't you telling her?
-因为她怀孕了 -因为她会恨我
- Because she's pregnant? - Because she's gonna hate me.
现在她需要我
And right now she needs me.
你觉得她不会恨我吗
You think she's not going to hate me?
你知道自己是她父亲才三个星期
You've known you were her father for three weeks.
我已经知道了17年
I've known for 17 years.
别担心 波特上士
Don't worry, Sergeant Porter.
你在这个故事里也可以做英雄
You get to be the hero in this story, too.
还有别的想说的吗
Anything else?
没
No.
没有想说的话了
Nothing left at all.
接着
Catch.
孕期&产后复合维生素
当时我想保住你根本说不通
Nothing about keeping you made sense.
我是在911之后怀上你的
You were conceived after 9/11.
我那时没有钱
I didn't have any money.
我家一团糟
My family was a mess.
那人离开了
The guy left.
他从小就想
The guy had wanted to be a firefighter
做消防员
since he was a little boy.
干了一个月后他被派往世贸中心废墟[归零地]
One month in he ended up at Ground Zero.
看到了一些他挥之不去的画面
He saw things he couldn't get out of his head...
我想他的生活重心发生了变化
And I guess his priorities changed.
那人离开了
The guy left.
你从没跟我说过这部分
You never told me that part.
我当时很绝望
I was pretty devastated.
在诊所做了预约
Made an appointment at a clinic.
但我不停在电视上看到双子塔倒塌的新闻
But I kept seeing those towers fall on the news.
人们太过害怕而从高楼跳下
People so scared they were jumping out.
有种想法一直徘徊在我的脑海
And I couldn't get it out of my head that I needed
我得为了他们的缘故做些功德无量的事
to do something radically good in their memory.
我不知道怎么编织心
I didn't know how to crochet a heart.
所以我生下了你
So I gave birth to mine.
18岁时
At 18...
没什么属于自己的东西
without much to call my own.
生下你就是我的功德无量
You were my radical good thing.
抱歉我辜负了你
I'm sorry I failed you.
凯蒂
Katie.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
你永远是我结下的善果
You will always be my good thing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在这个家里 如果出现问题
In this family when there are problems,
我们就跳舞
we dance.
-来吧 -我们真的不太会跳
- Come on. - We're really not very good.
或许吧 但是...
Maybe not, but...
我们很投入
We are committed.
加布里尔 你在这做什么
Gabriel, what are you doing here?
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表