剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
马上下来
Be right down.
好 让我看看你
All right, let me see you.
她绝对会拜倒在你的西装裤下
She won't stand a chance.
我是格温朵莉娜
I'm Gwendolina.
糟了 恩佐
Damn, Enzo.
你对我的爱人做了什么
What have you done with my love?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
根据警方记录 你已经八十岁了
According to police records, you're 80 years old.
我带着我的警徽呢 你想看看吗
Well, I've got a badge, if that helps.
-她死了 -天呐
- She's dead. - My God.
我来晚了吗
I'm too late?
-什么时候的事儿 -大概四年前
- When? - Like, four years ago.
什么样的人会为了一个公♥寓♥
What sort of bum uses their grandparent's identity
盗用他们祖父母的身份
to keep an apartment?
加布不就是这样吗
Isn't that what Gabe was doing?
你甚至都没逮捕她
You didn't even arrest her.
监狱满了 租金也不便宜
Jails are full. Rent is high.
乐观点
Hey, but chin up.
你的格温朵莉娜肯定在某处等着
Your Gwendolina is out there somewhere.
我受够了 命运一直在捉弄我
I'm done. Screwed by fate.
这就是我背叛罗斯玛丽的下场
This is what I get for stepping out on Rosemary.
才不是
Come on.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
我以为自己能将往事留在过去
I thought I could leave the past in the past.
原来并不简单
Turns out it's not that easy.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
你和尼克
You and Nick.
边喝酒边聊 我洗耳恭听
Drink and spill. I'm all ears.
一旦你们睡在一张床上
You know, once you shared a bed,
旧情复燃很容易
it can be easy to fall back into it.
我们其实没在床上
We weren't technically in a bed.
是一把椅子
It was a chair.
美妙吗 还是一般般
Wow. Or not wow?
很美妙
Pretty wow.
我是个坏人
I am a terrible person.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听到我们俩同病相怜 我真是松了口气
It's just such a relief to hear that we're in the same boat.
我觉得背着一个战争寡妇
I think cheating on a war widow
和我怀孕的青春期女儿的神秘失踪父亲搞在一起
with the disappeared secret father of my pregnant teen
这种情况独一无二
is a boat of its own.
你赢了
You win.
我们的藏品大部分都是现代作品 但是这幅
Most of what we collect is modern, but that one
是我们在蜜月时 在弗洛伦萨买♥♥的
we got in Florence on our honeymoon.
就在老桥附近的一个小画廊
It was from a little gallery right near the Ponte Vecchio.
每次我看到这幅画 都会想起脚踩鹅卵石的感觉
Every time I look at it, I can feel the cobblestones.
我妈妈一直梦想着去意大利
My mom's always wanted to go to Italy.
她应该去看看 太美了
She should. It's beautiful.
她有很多责任要承担
She's, um--she's got a lot of responsibility.
-好吧 以后有机会 -是的
- Ah, well, someday. - Yeah.
你的宝宝多大了
How old is your baby?
那个婴儿房♥真的太棒了
That nursery is amazing.
也准备早了
And a little premature.
我孕晚期流产了
I had a late term loss.
-真遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm so sorry. - Thank you.
是一年前的事情了
It was a year ago,
只是我没有勇气重新布置
so just haven't had it in me to take it all down.
花♥园♥已经搞定了
The garden is tended.
我倒是希望你能重新再去弄一次
I'm tempted to have you start over.
我喜欢你的朋友
I like your friend.
我就觉得你会喜欢她
I thought you might.
准备好走了吗
You ready?
嗯 谢谢你的外套
Yeah. Um, thank you for the coat.
还有带我参观 请我喝茶
And the tour. And--and the tea.
谢谢你把艺术带入这个世界
Thank you for putting art into the world.
继续加油 好吗
You keep it up, yeah?
没问题
Yeah.
再见
See ya.
关于你不断给自己增加新的负担
I'm gonna spare you my opinion of your taking on
我就不发表评论了 加布里尔
more responsibility, Gabriel.
她住在我那栋大厦 我没法拒绝
She lives in my building. I couldn't say no.
你爷爷 这个慈善案件...
Your grandfather, this charity case--
你迟早会学到这个词的
You're gonna have to learn the word at some point.
这些案子都太主观了
These cases are so subjective.
指派负责的法官是你以前的同事
The judge who was just assigned is a former colleague of yours.
一封你代表她的信就能让她和自己的儿子
A letter from you on her behalf could literally keep this woman
不再分开 一封信就好
with her son. One letter.
问题在于
Okay, here's the problem.
我不认识她
I don't know her.
要是我在信上签名就代表我认识
To sign a letter saying I do,
这就是作伪证 和一开始
it's no less than perjury than these letters
为了让她留下而伪造的文件一模一样
that were forged to keep her here in the first place.
我没想让你那么做
I'm not asking for that.
我是希望你告诉他们 你儿子为她做担♥保♥
I'm asking for you to tell them that your son vouches for her
而你相信你的儿子
and that you believe in your son.
如果这是事实 就不算作伪证了
It's not perjury if it's the truth.
法庭指派的律师是谁
Who's the lawyer of record?
我帮她找了一名法律援助律师
I just--I found her a legal aid lawyer.
叫什么名字
Named?
索菲娅·洛佩兹
Sofia Lopez.
就是起诉我的那个索菲娅·洛佩兹
The same Sofia Lopez who's suing me?
也许是吧
Uh, maybe.
你想来点什么
Can I get you something?
告诉我实情如何
How about the truth?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我在尼克的地板上找到了这个耳环
I found this earring on Nick's floor.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
是的 肯定是我不小心掉的
Yeah. It must have fallen off.
我猜你是去遛狗了吧
I guess you were walking the dog.
其实我需要一个解释
I'm actually--I'm gonna need an answer to that.
你只是去遛狗吗
Were you just walking the dog?
有多久了
How long?
只有一次
It was one time.
我发誓我说的是实话
I swear I'm telling you the truth.
只发生过一次
It will not happen again.
你爱他吗
Are you in love with him?
你发誓要告诉我真♥相♥
You just swore to tell me the truth.
她知道了
She knows.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
我不需要你的同情
I don't need your pity.
我经历过丧夫之痛 男朋友不算什么
I handled losing a husband. Boyfriend's no big deal.
我们不仅是男女朋友 小艾
We're more than that, Ame.
我们是家人
We're family.
我们不是家人
We're not family.
你只是害死我丈夫的那个人
You're just the person who got my husband killed.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我和她上♥床♥了
I've been sleeping with her.
抱歉听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉她丈夫不在
I'm sorry her husband wasn't there.
麦克斯人超好
Max is incredible.
他经营一家叫友好艺术的慈善机构
He runs this charity called Art for Amity.
你跟她说什么了
What did you tell her?
说你很酷
That you were cool.
-而且想出手一个孩子 -不
- And looking to offload a kid? - No.
凯蒂 我没告诉她你怀孕了
Katie, I didn't tell her you were pregnant.
但你就是这个目的 不是吗
But that was the idea, right?
和弗洛伦萨见面聊聊 移交我未出世的孩子
Meet, chat about Florence, hand over my unborn child.
你说你无法真正了解想领养孩子的父母为人
You said you couldn't see adoptive parents for who they really were.
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表