剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
-别人只是想帮忙 帕特丽夏 -他们帮不了
- People just want to help, Patricia. - They can't.
所以他们去寻求愚蠢的认可和祷告清单
That's why they resort to sappy affirmations and prayer lists.
听着 科学已经证明
Look, the power of prayer
-祈祷的力量 -罗恩
- has been scientifically proven to-- - Ron!
不到万不得已 我不想别人知道
I don't want people to know until they must.
我只想让他们过自己的生活
I just want them to go on with their lives
让我一人独自战斗
and leave me alone to fight this.
我也算是别人吗
Does that include me, too?
我想出去走走 再回家
I'm gonna take the long way home.
拿着锋利工具的女孩特别惹人注目
Something about a girl with a sharp object.
-你怎么样 士兵 -是平民了
- How you doing, soldier? - Mm-mm. Civilian.
等我看见了就会相信
I'll believe it when I see it.
过来给这个姑娘一个拥抱
Hop over here and give a girl a hug.
腿怎么样
How's that leg?
就不脱裤子给你看了
I'll spare you the pants drop.
-疼吗 -不疼
- Does it hurt? - No.
-用力过度才会疼 -所以还是疼
- Only when I overdo it. - So it hurts.
这到底是什么地方
So, what exactly is this place?
-拳拉提 -拳拉提
- Boxlates. - Boxlates?
-拳拉提 -厉害啊
- Boxlates. - Wow.
普拉提和拳击 先帮你拉伸再胖揍你
Pilates and boxing. Stretch you out and then kick your ass.
-我在哪里报名 -我免费揍你
- Wow, where do I sign up? - I'll kick yours for free.
马上我就能开张运营了
It's gonna be a minute until I'm up and running.
你知道有专业做这事的人吧
You know they have people that do this, right?
太贵了
It's too expensive.
用保险金买♥♥了这个地方
Life insurance bought the place,
但修缮它就得靠人力了
but sweat equity is gonna have to renovate it.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
没有他陪伴已不是新鲜事了
Missing him is nothing new.
每年都有半年这样
I did it half a year, every year.
我听兄弟们说
So I heard a rumor from the guys
你在美国退伍军人事务部遇到了前女友
that you ran into an old girlfriend at the VA?
她说你有个孩子
She told you you have a kid?
一个女儿 17岁了
A daughter. She's seventeen.
这事把你吓一跳吧
Hell of a thing to get sprung on you.
没有吗
Or not?
尼克
Nick.
我知道这事有一阵了
I've known for a while longer.
几周前吗
Like, weeks?
七年前吧
Seven years?
当妈的不知道你已经知道了吗
And mom didn't know you knew.
她就说"尼克 你有个孩子"
So she was like, "Nick, you have a kid,"
你就说
and you were like...
因为
Because?
我觉得我只是害怕她会改变主意
I think I was just scared she'd change her mind
不告诉孩子我是她爸爸
about telling her that I'm her dad.
我是说 我们还没
You know, I mean, we haven't yet.
我们没有告诉她 但 我见到她了
We haven't told her, but, um, I met her.
她很棒
She's great.
那对你有帮助
That'll be good for you.
家庭
Family.
艾米 有些事我得告诉你
Amy, um, there's something I have to tell you.
关于库珀的死因
About how Cooper died.
好了 休息结束
Look at that. Break's over.
来吧 我得让你工作了
Come on, I'm gonna put you to work.
我是说 我爸爸给我施压
I mean, my dad's pressing me
让我尽快接受亨特学院的录取
to take the early acceptance to Hunter,
但我不明白我什么不能再等等
but, I mean, i don't get why I wouldn't just wait it out,
看看纽约大学的录取会不会来呢
see if NYU comes through, you know?
我是说 它是更贵点
I mean, it's more expensive,
但能上纽大多棒啊 对吧
but how cool would that be, right?
非常棒 我很高兴你能给我发短♥信♥
Really cool. I was glad you texted.
很久没联♥系♥了
It's kinda been awhile, so...
是啊 爱玛总是吃你的醋
Yeah. Emma was totally jealous of you.
-是吗 -当然
- She was? - Of course she was.
看看你
Look at you.
我们周五分手了 你知道吗
We broke up on Friday. You knew that, right?
我被停学了
I've been out on suspension.
我听说了 太酷了
I-- I heard. That's awesome.
也没有
Not really.
-贾格尔 -等一下
- Jagger? - Yeah, hold on.
-贾格尔 -马上 对不起
- Jagger. - One second, sorry.
凯蒂
我怀孕了
凯蒂
Katie.
请告诉我你没追踪我的手♥机♥
Please tell me you didn't track my phone.
那就是在说谎了
That would be a lie.
-那孩子哪去了 -他不是个孩子
- Where's the kid? - He's not a kid.
我不想讨论这个
And I don't want to talk about it.
这年头碰见个好男人不容易
Good man's hard to find these days.
-认真的吗 妈妈 -就像只要你找到一个
- Seriously, mom? - Seems as soon as you find one,
坏事就随之而来
some dame comes along,
掀开她的裙子 然后"嗖"
flashes her skirt, and poof.
20世纪30年代电影女主角的声音有点不合时宜
1930's movie heroine voice is so inappropriate.
有些时候它能让你微笑
Sometimes it makes you smile.
要我说 让男人都见鬼去吧
To hell with men, that's what I say.
全天下女人团结起来
We women have to stick together.
为什么不呢 我愿意跟你这样的朋友在一起
Why sure, we do. I'd take a friend like you
而不是他那样的软蛋
over half a man like him any day.
我也是
Take a friend like you, too.
就像你从未离开过
Almost like you never left. Oh!
我怎么出来的 本
How am I out, Ben?
大家凑的钱 你懂的
People came together, you know?
什么人
What people?
警♥察♥工会有一笔救济金
Policeman's Union has a relief fund.
就像一个贷款
It's--it's like a loan.
你贷款了一万美金来保释我
You took out a $10,000 loan to pay my bond?
这没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
我都不想提这事的
I wasn't even going to mention it.
妈妈 这是为你做的
Mom, this is for you!
你做的吗
Wow, you made it?
艾娃
Mm-mm, Ava. Mm.
很好吃 对吧
It's good, right?
盐和糖的小趣闻
Funny thing about salt and sugar.
它俩很容易搞错
Easily confused.
我...
I'm...
让你们单独聊聊
gonna let you two catch up.
我好想你
I missed you.
老板 我得先走了
Hey, I gotta cut out, boss.
我住的大厦里有人要开派对
Having a party for someone in my building,
我自愿去帮忙
and I volunteered to help.
看看你 已经在交朋友了
Look at you, already making friends.
你也一起来吧
You should come.
离开家轻松下也好
Be nice to get out of the house.
去个没有灰尘的地方
Dust-free environment.
我不习惯和陌生人共处一室
Mingling with strangers is not really my bag.
库珀才是个爱社交的人
Cooper was the social one.
-艾米... -尼克 我不想知道
- Amy, uh... - I don't want to know, Nick.
除非你要说的故事结局是他还活着
Unless it's a story that ends with him alive,
否则我不想听
I don't--I don't want to know.
把你的地址发给我
Text me your address.
太好了
Great.
我乐于助人
I have been of service.
努力工作
I have tripled my case load.
播撒爱意 自我反省
I have sown love, checked my ego.
我一直行好事
I have been an agent for good,
但你却让苦楚重新回到我的体内
and you've put this poison back in my body.
这黑腐之物
This black rot,
在我体内滋长
blooming in my core.
不该是这样的
This was not the deal.
我已经完成了我的使命
I have held up my end.
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表