剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
Oh, boy.
欢迎回来
We're back.
接下来 莎拉·坎贝尔
Next up, Sarah Campbell.
上来啊 莎拉
Come on up here, Sarah.
-不会是你吧 -可能吧
- You didn it. - I might have.
莎拉
Sarah. Whoo-hoo!
*想要你过来 过来 过来*
*Want you to come on, come on, come on*
*过来带走*
*Come on and take it*
*宝贝 现在就把我的心再带走一些*
*Take another little piece of my heart now baby*
*把它弄得粉碎*
*Break it*
*宝贝 现在再让我的另一片心为你碎*
*Break another little piece of my heart now baby*
*把它弄得粉碎*
*Break it*
*宝贝 现在再保管我的另一片心*
*Have another little piece of my heart now baby*
*如果它让你开心 你就知道你得到了它*
*Well, you know you got it if it makes you feel good*
你的艺术简直毁了我的艺术
Your art is literally about destroying my art.
是啊
Yes.
你偷了它 现在还用它赚钱
Which you stole and now you're making money off of.
还是那句 是啊
Also, yes.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
首先 我只想指出你被激怒了
First of all, I just want to point out you're provoked.
从艺术的角度讲 是我想要的效果
Which, artistically speaking, is a point in my favor.
我没有偷这个
I didn't steal it.
它就在即将被焚烧的垃圾堆里
It was in the rubbish heap about to be incinerated.
我的艺术是纪录下你那难逃一死的艺术
My art was documenting the inevitable demise of your art.
如果你的艺术不好 我也不会这么做
Which I wouldn't have done if your art wasn't good.
很美 事实上
Beautiful, in fact.
给 试试吧
Here, have a go.
你想让我在你的艺术上署名
You want me to sign your art?
那不再是你或我的艺术了 对吧
Well, it's not exactly my art or your art anymore, is it?
是我们的艺术 这个故事 未完待续
It's our art. The story, continued.
希望我没让它贬值
Hope I didn't devalue it.
太晚了 已经售出了
It's too late, already sold.
你 女士 身价多了三百美元
You, madam, are $300 richer.
-你认真的吗 -是啊
- You're serious? - I am.
只有一个条件
On one condition.
给我看看你其他作品
Show me what else you've done.
不好意思 我可以坐这吗
Excuse me, do you mind if I sit?
我在等我的那班车
I'm waiting for my ride.
乐意至极
Oh, it'd be my pleasure.
恩佐·纳波利塔诺
Enzo Napolitano.
那不勒斯人吗
A Napolitano?
你猜怎么的 我祖先也来自那不勒斯的
What do you know? My people are from Naples too.
不会吧
No.
是我的祖父母
Well, my grandparents.
我住在东哈莱姆
I'm from East Harlem.
我也住在东哈莱姆
I'm from East Harlem.
我们竟从未见过
And we've never met.
这么多年 穿行在同一个城市中
All these years, crisscrossing the same city
我们或许见过 70年代在地铁车厢里
Well, maybe we did, some subway car in the 70s,
我们四目相对
our eyes locked.
然后下一秒 走了各自的路
And then boom, off we went on our own way.
我不相信
I doubt it.
我肯定会记得你这么帅气的那不勒斯人
Handsome Napolitano like you, I'd remember.
你吃过这的奶油甜馅煎饼卷吗
Have you tried the cannoli?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
那就好
Good.
我明早给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you in the morning.
我好开心
Swoon.
*从未想过我是那样爱你*
*Never knew how much I loved you*
*从未想过我是那样在意*
*Never knew how much I cared*
*当你手臂环绕着我*
*When you put your arms around me*
*我感觉难以抗御*
*I get a feeling that's so hard to bear*
*我感到兴奋不已*
*You give me fever*
*当你吻我 当你紧紧抱我时*
*When you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight*
*狂热*
*Fever*
*从清晨到夜晚 我感到兴奋不已*
*In the morning, fever all through the night*
*白昼阳光普照*
*Sun lights up the daytime*
*夜晚月色迷离*
*Moon lights up the night*
*当你呼唤我时 我被点燃*
*I light up when you call me...♪
今晚你唱了我们的歌♥吗
Did you sing our song tonight?
你知道我只唱给你听
You know I don't sing that song for anyone but you.
你还记得我们第一次听到那歌♥时在哪吗
You remember where we were the first time we heard it?
我记得我们在做什么
I remember what we were doing.
繁星璀璨
Ah, the stars out...
微风划过树梢
The wind rustling the trees.
那些亮着灯的窗户
Mmm, all those lit windows,
生活在另一侧的人家
the lives behind them.
我打算停止化疗
I'm gonna stop chemo.
艾娃
Ava.
我爱你了
I love you.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
但如果你再做那样的事 咱俩就结束
But if you ever do something like that again, it's over.
明白
Understood.
艾娃 我很抱歉
Ava, I'm--I'm so sorry.
索菲娅
Sofia.
你在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我本打算给你发信息
I was gonna text...
但你决定跟踪我
But you decided to stalk?
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你给了我名片
You gave me your card.
但上面没有我家地址
Which doesn't have my home address.
你知道为什么吗 因为跟踪者
You know why? Because stalkers.
你打算替我说完所有的话吗
Are you gonna finish all my sentences?
你有十秒钟解释 否则我就用防狼喷雾
You have ten seconds before I mace you.
说吧 布罗科维奇
Spill it, Brockovich.
说
Spill?
你那蹩脚的律所把我的客户坑惨了
That your lame-wad firm is screwing my clients.
不不 我来这是因为我的案子
Oh, no, I'm here about my case.
你的案子
Your case?
嗯 我接手了一个法律援助案
Yeah, I took this pro-bono thing.
是我的邻居 情况有些复杂
It's my neighbor, which is complicated,
因为严格来说我还不是律师
because I'm not technically a lawyer yet.
但她是伊朗人
But she's Iranian--
千万别告诉我你打算把这个
Oh, please tell me you're not trying to pawn off
棕色人种案子推给我
your brown person case.
-不不 -再加 无良大公♥司♥白人
- No, no, no - Good-bye, soulless corporate white guy.
去我的 好吗 我认了
Screw me, okay? Fine.
这不是关于我
This isn't about me.
是关于一个可能被遣送回伊朗的女人
It's about a woman who might be deported to Iran.
是关于一个可能失去母亲的小男孩
It's about the little boy she'd have to leave behind.
我不是让你接手这个案子
I'm not asking you to take the case,
我只是希望你帮助我
I'm just asking you to help me.
求你了 我不能把这案子搞砸
Please, I can't mess this up.
还不错
It was good.
只是不错
Only good?
我能做的更好
I make 'em better.
可可粉还是肉桂粉
Cocoa powder or cinnamon?
都有 用橄榄油而不是黄油
Both. Olive oil instead of butter.
大胆
Sacrilege.
尝起来确实有罪恶之感
Well, it certainly tastes like a sin.
我的天 我的车到了
Oh, my goodness. It's for me.
外面下大雨呢 我给你拿把伞
It's raining out. I'll get you an umbrella.
我不介意淋点雨
I don't mind a little rain.
等等 我还不知道你的名字
Wait, wait, I didn't get your name.
图书馆的书
Library book.
我会找到你的 我的美人
I'll find you, mia bella.
别误会 我热爱自己的家乡
Don't get me wrong, I love where I come from,
但我有种直觉自己能成就些事业
but I had this gut feeling I could do something.
所以你就在18岁来到了纽约
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表