剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
大城小村
第一季 第一集
嘿 小姑娘 监控录像拍到你了
Hey kid, we got you on camera.
我是该联♥系♥警♥察♥还是你们校长
Am I calling the cops or your principal?
纽约老兵医院
理疗室
我听说你今天就要出院了
I hear you're leaving us today.
去处安排好了吗
Got somewhere to go?
我朋友给了我一个公♥寓♥的转租信息
Friend gave me a lead on a sublet.
是吗 你的头怎么样了
Yeah? How's your head?
看情况
Depends.
你也能听到直升机降落的声音吗
You hear that chopper landing too?
你的心呢
How's your heart?
多年前就碎了 所以我才会去当兵
Broken years ago. It's why I enlisted.
你以后要保护好你那颗心 听到了吗
You take care of that next, you hear me?
遵命 长官
Sir, yes sir.
珍妮特
Janet.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Thank you for everything.
-你竟然看手♥机♥了 -什么
- You did not just do that. - What?
什么啊
What?
阿♥拉♥娜 别这样
Alanna, come on.
不 我懂的
No, I get it.
可能是急事呢
It--it could've been an emergency.
像这种吗
Like this?
未接来电 爷爷
爷爷:给我咳嗽药
恩佐和伯尼 给我吐出来 各位
Enzo and Bernie. Cough it up, fellas.
我的肺吗 你太迟了
My lung? You're too late.
我20分钟前就把它吐进纸巾里包起来了
I hacked it into a tissue 20 minutes ago.
你的藏货
Your stash.
伟哥 咳嗽药
Viagra, cough medicine,
以及其他你在兜售的药
whatever else you've been hocking.
完全不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
路易斯·门多萨今早差点被一个布丁弄得窒息
Louis Mendoza nearly drowned in a pudding cup this morning.
他嗑药嗑高了 极度兴奋
He was high and excited.
巧克力下死 谁不兴奋呢
Death by chocolate. Who wouldn't be?
你这样侵犯了我的权利
Hey, that's a violation of my rights.
是啊 等我搜查你的身体"洞穴"再抱怨吧
Yeah, wait till I get to the cavity search.
勾引我也是没用的
Seducing me won't work either.
把他叫醒
Wake him up.
他并不是在睡觉
He's not asleep.
刚去世不久
Hasn't been long.
你倒是轻松逃脱了
You got away clean.
大多数人都没有能相伴一生的朋友
You know, most people don't have a lifelong friend.
看来现在我也成大多数人了
I guess I'm most people now.
你好 我是莎拉
Uh, yeah, this is Sarah.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不 当然了 我马上下来
Uh, no, no, of course. I'll be right down.
恩佐
Enzo--
没事 你去吧
No, go, go.
这里不会有任何改变 亲爱的
Nothing's changing here, sweetheart.
-我马上回来 好吗 -好的
- I'll be back, okay? - Yeah.
莎拉
Hey Sarah,
你们的药房♥是怎么了
what's wrong with your pharmacy?
不发咳嗽药了吗
They don't give out cough medicine?
有人咳嗽就会发啊
They do when someone's coughing.
他是在卖♥♥药
He's selling it.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
加布里尔 难道你是爬过来的吗
Gabriel, what'd you do, crawl here?
对他态度好点 伯尼刚刚去世了
Hey, go easy on him. Bernie died.
帮我签个外出单 我们去散散步
Sign me out. We're taking a walk.
爷爷 我已经迟到了 对不起
Pops, I'm already late. I'm sorry.
我以后会补偿你的
I'll make it up to you.
这种情况持续多久了
How long has this been going on for?
我才发现
I just found out.
听着 如果他跟你说他鼻子不通
Listen, tells you he's congested?
直接拒绝他
Just say no.
不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, no!
爷爷 我就只有一分钟 好吗
Pops, I got, like, one minute, okay?
一分钟 你还有整个未来呢
One minute. You got your whole future.
你每次谎称有急事 导致我迟到
Which is jeopardized every time I'm late
就会对我的未来造成不利影响
because of a bogus emergency.
你看到这个了吗
You see this?
全世界最小的小提琴
The world's tiniest violin.
给我买♥♥杯咖啡
Buy me a coffee.
养老之家的咖啡尝着像是睾丸泡水味儿
The stuff at the home tastes like I steeped my balls.
一杯咖啡
One coffee.
莎拉跟我说了伯尼的事
Sarah told me about Bernie.
我不想谈这事
I don't want to talk about it.
那你想谈谈你为什么要卖♥♥咳嗽药吗
Do you want to talk about why you're selling cough medicine?
我是普济众生的药神
I'm a river to my people.
伯尼的事我很遗憾 真的
I'm sorry about Bernie, I am.
但如果你没病 你不能跟我说你病了
Okay, but you can't tell me you're sick if you're not
你也不能卖♥♥药给其他老年人
and you can't sell drugs to old people.
你刚给了十块的小费吗
Did you just tip a ten?
有什么大不了的 多收一小时的费用不就行了
Eh, big deal. Bill another hour.
我不是按小时收费的 我还在法学院念书
I don't bill hours. I'm in law school.
不是吧你
Seriously?
坐
Sit.
你看上去不错
You look good.
你看上去也不错
You look good too.
我看上去像被人用棒球棒打了一顿
I look like somebody beat me with a baseball bat
然后把我缝进了一身无法脱掉的衣服里
and sewed me into a costume I can't take off.
我不想生活在那里了 加布
I don't wanna live there, Gabie.
养老之家吗
The home?
还有其他选择吗
Well, what's the alternative?
拜托 我住一居室
Oh, come on. It's a one bedroom.
我还有个女朋友
I got a girlfriend.
我们很亲密
We're--we're intimate.
还有门廊可以睡啊
That's what stoops are for.
试试看 孩子
Gimme a shot, kid.
伯尼不是寿终正寝 他
Bernie didn't age out, you know, he--
他就是无聊死的
he was bored to death.
我还没活够
I ain't done living.
你经常忘事
You know you forget things.
对你来说住在那里更好
It's better for you there.
这不可能是你进过最恐怖的房♥子
It can't be the scariest building you've ever entered.
不一样的恐怖感
Different kind of scary.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢你载我一程
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你为国效力
Thanks for your service.
-波特上士 -叫我尼克就行 你是哪位
- Staff Sergeant Porter. - Just Nick is fine. And you are?
我是罗恩 小村公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
I'm Ron, I'm The Village super.
-你的钥匙在这 -好的
- Uh, I got your key. - Okay.
整栋楼的人都很高兴你能住进来 孩子
Look, the whole building is very excited to have you, son.
是吗 为什么
Yeah, why is that?
因为你非常爱国
Very patriotic.
让我帮你拿那个包
Uh, let me give you a hand with that bag.
不用 我能拿
Nope, it's okay. I got it.
手还能用
Arms still work.
他们跟你说了这是无电梯住♥宅♥了吧
They did tell you it was a walk up, right?
一楼没有一位爱国人士吗 开玩笑的
No one patriotic on the first floor? Kidding.
只是
Just, uh...
别告诉我队友我认输用了拐杖 行吗
don't tell my team I gave up my gear, huh?
我来拿吧
I got it.
我会替你保密 身处这个屋檐下 你就是家人
Your secret's safe. You're under this roof, you're family.
快进来
Come on.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think?
-她很会装♥修♥ -不 单人旁 是他
- She's a decorator. - No, he. Him.
蒂姆和费莉佩 他们在罗马教英语
Tim and Felipe, they're in Rome teaching English.
不知是否有人告诉过你 但他们拒绝收租
I don't know if you were told, but they're refusing rent.
我不明白
I don't understand.
蒂姆的一个兄弟死在了伊♥拉♥克♥
Tim lost a brother in Iraq.
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表