剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
and that he was laying in the arms of another firefighter.
我妈多年来一直在找你
My mom tried to track you down for years
最后她决定
and finally she decided that...
我们找不到你肯定有别的原因
there was a reason why we couldn't find you.
我之前在阿富汗
Well, I was in Afghanistan.
她相信你是个天使
She believed you were an angel.
我不是
I'm not.
对她来说你就是
You are to her.
我想他也这么想
And I'd like to think maybe he thought so too.
你记得纪念品店在哪里吗
Do you remember where the souvenir shop was?
我知道
Yeah, I do.
你好呀 亲爱的萨米
Hello, Sami-Joon.
我哪儿都不想去
I don't wanna go anywhere.
我亲爱的儿子
Oh, my sweet boy.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
他很紧张
He's nervous.
他很专注
He's focused.
恩佐 他会很棒的
Enzo, he's gonna be great.
你知道他只是出于礼貌对吧
You do realize he was being polite?
又开始了
Oh, here we go.
你是客人 他必须得选你
You're the guest. He had to pick yours.
那他得知道哪一个是我做的
That would require him to know which one was mine.
没准他发现了一块猪蹄
Well, maybe he found a piece of hoof.
纳波利塔诺家的人都输不起吗
Are all Napolitano's this graceless in defeat?
如果这样 那是因为我们几乎不失败
If so, it's because we don't have much practice.
就要遇到了
About to get started.
-她在哪里 -哈米德没带她来吗
- Where is she? - Hamid didn't bring her?
她告诉我她要和你一起来
She told me she was coming with you.
艾娃
Ava?
帕特丽夏
Patricia.
上面写的什么
What does it say?
她去哪儿了
She's gone where?
她为什么要那样做
Why would she do that?
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
她留了张便条 她在跑步
She left a note. She's running.
我得走了
I gotta go.
洛佩兹女士 你的当事人呢
Ms. Lopez, are you able to produce your client?
法官阁下 我想申请延期
Your Honor, I'd like to file for a continuance.
以什么理由
On what grounds?
我们的客户遇到了突如其来的困难
Our client has had a sudden hardship.
解释给我听
Illuminate me.
恐怕我们现在没办法上庭 法官阁下
I'm afraid we're not able to do that at this time, Your Honor.
如果你能给我们24小时
If you could give us 24 hours.
这个开庭日期几周前就定下了
This court date has been set for weeks.
你的客户没有出庭
Your client failed to appear
正式违反了她的保释协议
and is officially in violation of her bond agreement.
有什么不对的吗
Any of that sound incorrect?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
我只能在当事人缺席的情况下达驱逐令
I have no choice but to issue an Order of Deportation in Absentia.
我是艾娃 有事请留言
This is Ava, leave a message.
是我 艾娃 不要这样做
It's me. Ava, don't do this.
如果你现在逃跑 就再也回不来了
If you run now you will never be able to come back,
我需要你回来
and I need you to come back.
艾娃 求你了
Ava, please.
不要让这些人把你变成罪犯
Do not let these people make you into a criminal.
我不明白
I don't--I don't understand.
我们完全可以讨论一下
We can totally discuss it.
你不想成为我的朋友吗
You don't want to be my friend?
我很想成为你的朋友
I would love to be your friend.
我是你的朋友
I am your friend.
但孩子给你后我们就不是了
Just not once you have the baby.
从那时起我们确实分道扬镳 没错
It would a--a clean break at that point, yes.
你可以开始你的生活
So you can start your life
孩子也不会因此感到困惑
and the baby isn't confused.
麦克斯有个朋友尝试过和养子的父母保持联络
One of Max's friends tried an open adoption
结果事情变得相当复杂
and it--it got pretty complicated.
他已经认为我越界了
He already thinks I have boundary issues.
所以我就再也见不到孩子了
So I would never see the baby?
等他长大后 这将是他的决定
It would be his decision when he's old enough.
他的
His...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想也许你该走了
I think maybe you should go.
-凯蒂 -拜托
- Katie - Please?
-没有什么是一成不变的 -请你离开
- Nothing is set in stone. - Please, go.
假期后我们再谈吧
We'll talk after the holidays?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-聊得不长呀 -我想去散步
- That was brief. - I'm gonna go for a walk.
-我和你一起去 -不用了
- I'll join you. - I'm fine.
实际上 你看起来需要一个朋友
Actually, you look like you could use a friend.
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
等等 怎么了
Wait, what?
凯蒂 等等
Katie, wait. Hey.
是我说了什么惹着你了吗
Was it something I said?
你说的每一句话
It's everything you say.
这怎么可能
How's that even possible?
都是假的 你说得都不是真心的
It's all pretend! You don't mean any of it!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们到底是什么关系
What are we?
-我想也是 -凯蒂
-Exactly. - Katie!
凯蒂 你还好吗 跟我说话
Hey, Katie, are you okay? Talk to me!
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你想就在这站一会儿吗
You wanna just stand here for a minute?
我们可以的
We can do that.
我需要帮助
I need some help!
我不知道她在想什么
I don't know what she was thinking.
纸条上说如果有人询问我们
The note said that she didn't want us to have to lie
她不希望我们撒谎
if we were questioned.
是啊 但没说她能躲到哪里去
Yeah, well, it didn't say where she thinks she can hide.
她要怎么工作 怎么让萨米上学
How she's gonna work and enroll Sami in school.
无论她为未来规划了什么 重点是...
However she has this figured, I think the point is...
他们在一起
They're together.
但不合法
Illegally.
这是你的心跳
That's your heartbeat.
现在找找孩子的心跳
Let's find the baby's.
在哪里
Where is it?
为什么你找不到
Well, why can't you find it?
-我们还在找 -没事的 凯蒂
- We're still looking. - It's all right, Katie.
可能是你操作不对
Maybe you're doing it wrong.
你得找到他的心跳 你得马上找到
You need to find his heartbeat! You need to find it right now!
凯蒂 凯蒂 看着我
Katie, Katie, hey. Hey, look at me.
-不不 -看着我
- No, no! - Look at me, hey.
看着我 看着我 就这样
Look at me, look at me. That's it, okay?
没事的好吗
Okay, okay?
让我看看你有多么勇敢
Now, show me where you hold your courage.
找到了
There it is.
看到没
See?
找到心跳了
There it is.
找到心跳了
There it is.
好了 慢慢来
All right, easy does it.
你被人爱着
慢慢来
Take your time.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来熟悉吗
Does it look familiar?
怎么了
What is it?
水不停滴在我们身上
It was dripping on us.
我真的以为我们能赢
I honestly thought we could win.
那我们想得一样
Well, then you're in good company.
敬艾娃和萨米
To Ava and Sami.
愿他们平安并得到照顾
May they be safe and taken care of.
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表