剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表
That dependent person I've been
把我看成一个需要受人扶持的人
is not how I want my son to see me.
老天知道 我想把最好的都留给那个男孩
Lord knows I want the best for that boy.
我知道
I know.
这对我来说意味着一切
It means the world to me.
我还喜欢他那个会用波斯语唱歌♥的妈妈
I'm also fond of his Farsi-singing mamma.
你喜欢那个 是吗
Oh, you like that, huh?
我可能看过几次吧
I may have watched a few times.
只有几次吗
Just a few?
你奶奶做的通心粉
Your Nonna's mostaccioli.
这都晚上十一点了
It's, like, 11:00 at night.
你得补充补充体力
You've gotta keep your strength up.
就当我不在
Pretend I'm not here.
很好吃 对吧
It's good, right?
你♥爸♥说的没错
He's not wrong, your father.
在他长大的时候 我没有一直陪着他
I wasn't always there for him when he was growing up.
你一直陪着我
You've always been there for me.
我会好好照顾你的 加布
I'm gonna take care of you, Gabe-y.
不如我们互相照顾怎么样
How about we take care of each other?
我觉得奶奶会希望这样的
I think Nonna would have liked that.
还有很多剩饭
There's lots of leftover food.
我不用了
I'm good.
是吗
Are you?
我不应该不和你商量就去找贾格尔的妈妈
I shouldn't have talked to Jagger's mother without telling you.
他的真名叫保罗
His real name is Paul.
真够保密的 谁想得到呢
Secretly a Beatle. Who would have thunk?
你提起这件事了
You spoke?
被说教了
I was spoken to.
他妈妈说你为了捍卫我的尊严朝她大吼
His mother said that you barked at her defending my honor?
算她走运 我已经悠着点了
She's lucky I had the leash on.
如果你把我送去领养
Where do you think I'd be
你觉得我会在哪呢
if you'd given me up for adoption?
我想应该是个能让你感受到爱的地方
I think you'd be loved somewhere.
那你觉得你自己会在哪呢
Where do you think you'd be?
几年之前有一个研究
There was this study a few years ago.
他们给那些年长的女人做了测试
They tested all of these old women
在她们的心脏中发现了男性细胞组织
and found male cell tissue in their hearts.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
她们生的都是儿子
They were all mothers of sons.
原来在分娩前我们会交换细胞
Turns out we trade cells before birth.
你的骨子里有我 孩子
I'm in your bones, girl.
而我的血液里也流淌着你
And you are everywhere in me.
无论我身处何方
So wherever I ended up,
我都会一直和你在一起
I would still be with you.
懂流苏装饰的男人很有魅力呀
Something about a man who knows his macramé.
如果我知道那个词是什么意思
Well, I'd say something funny
我就会说点好笑的话
if I knew what that word meant.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
每天晚上都会有点疼
Yeah, it just gets a little sore at the end of the day.
给你点止疼药
Painkiller?
不用了
No.
你怎么样
How's it been?
我快要去装假肢了
Well, I'm getting a prosthetic
很快就可以开始打篮球了
that I can play basketball on soon,
我想还不错吧
so I guess that's cool.
我能摸摸吗
Can I touch it?
我很高兴你现在安全了
I'm glad you're safe now.
到家了
Home.
-不 我们不能这么做 -我们都很寂寞
- No, we can't do that. - We're both alone.
你是库珀的妻子
You're Cooper's wife.
-是啊 他已经死了 -没错 因为我
- Yeah, he's dead. - Yeah, because of me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
根据情报员的消息 我们前往了赫尔曼德
We rolled into Helmand on intel from an interpreter.
库珀不信任他 可是
Cooper didn't trust him, but...
我用职权压他 让他和我一起上了悍马车
I pulled rank and I put him in the same Humvee.
我们四面受敌 艾米
We got hammered from every direction, Amy.
场面一片混乱
It was a mess.
是我信任的那个情报员
It was a mess that the interpreter
给我们设下了这个陷阱
that I trusted walked us right into.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为我们一遇敌 他就打爆了库珀的头
Because as soon as we were hit, he shot Cooper in the head.
迪肯杀了情报员 可已经太迟了
Deacon took him out, but it was too late.
是我的错 艾米
It was my fault, Amy.
我没有听他的话 现在他死了
I didn't listen to him, and now he's dead.
剧集 | 大城小村 | 导航列表