剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
阿尔维斯太太刚加入委员会
Mrs. Alves just joined a committee
是我们学校的
at the school that we serve on.
你对她了解多少
How well did you know her?
有时候 我只是觉得不知所措
Sometimes, I just feel overwhelmed.
你有这种感觉吗
Do you ever feel that?
我搭乘早班机去克利夫兰
I've got that early flight to Cleveland.
你什么时候回来
When do you get back?
是埃琳娜 她死了
It was Elena. She was found dead.
你能告诉我发生了什么事吗
Can you please just tell me what happened?
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
他们在找丈夫
They're looking for the husband.
显然 他们有问题
Evidently, they were having problems.
-你认识那个男孩吗 -我们让你心烦吗
- Did you know the boy? - Are we upsetting you?
我们得找出是谁干的
We gotta find out who did this.
我做错什么了吗
Did I do something wrong?
你丈夫现在在哪里
Where's your husband now?
你能帮我接通乔纳森·弗雷泽吗
Can you, um, put me through to Jonathan Fraser, please?
对不起 我没看见乔纳森·弗雷泽
I'm sorry, I'm not seeing a Jonathan Fraser.
祸根
第一季 第二集
凯悦独♥立♥酒店
Hyatt place independence.
-请找乔纳森·弗雷泽 -凯悦酒店
- Jonathan Fraser, please. - Hyatt regency at the arcade.
-请转乔纳森·弗雷泽的房♥间 -克利夫兰凯悦酒店
- Jonathan Fraser's room, please. - Hyatt cleveland legacy.
请帮我转接乔纳森·弗雷泽的房♥间 谢谢
Can you put me through to Jonathan Fraser's room, please?
我是乔纳森
This is jonathan.
-乔纳森·弗雷泽 -是的 你是谁
- Jonathan Fraser? - Yes. Who is this?
我是
I'm...
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry, um... Sorry.
今天你♥爸♥联♥系♥你了吗
Did you hear from Dad today at all?
他早上走之后就没联♥系♥了
Uh, not since this morning when he left.
早上5点他走之前 你见过他
You saw him before he left, at 5:00 AM?
对呀 他进来道别
Yeah. He came in to say goodbye.
他还说什么了吗
Did he say anything else?
我想他只是说了声 再见 然后
I think he just said "bye," and then...
然后他吻了我的额头
and then he kissed me on the forehead...
然后就走了 我当时半梦半醒的
and-- and left. I was half asleep.
他什么都没说
He didn't say anything else?
可能说他爱我之类的
Probably that he loved me?
-怎么了 -他出差前经常这样吗
-What's wrong? - Does he usually do that before he leaves on a trip?
-说再见吗 -不 你睡觉时进你房♥间
- Say goodbye? - No, come into your room while you're still asleep.
他不是经常在前一天晚上说再见吗
Doesn't he usually just say goodbye the night before?
妈 你有点奇怪哦
M-mom, you're acting strange.
好吧 我只是
Well, it-it's just I, I...
我一整天都没有他的消息
I haven't heard from him all day.
我知道他有两个演讲
I mean, I know he has two presentations to give,
他可能很忙 但我只是
and he's probably busy, but I'm just...
-给他发短♥信♥ -他忘带手♥机♥了
- Text him. - He left his phone.
他忘带手♥机♥了
He left his phone?
你知道他的密♥码♥吗
Do you know his code?
不知道
No.
今天早上他看起来怎么样
How did he seem this morning?
爸爸不就那样嘛
He seemed like Dad.
他走进你的房♥间 说再见
He came into your room, he said goodbye,
也许告诉过你他爱你 然后他离开了
maybe told you that he loved you, and then he left?
出什么事了吗
What's going on?
没有 亲爱的 我只是
No-- Nothing, honey. I'm just...
没事 什么事都没有
Nothing, it-it-- It's nothing.
这家伙只投三分
This guy shoots nothing but three-pointers!
根本不投中距离
You never see the mid-range--
在上东区的托尼社区
The community of the Tony upper east side
里尔登学院发生了一起令人震惊的事件
Reardon academy is in shock tonight
一名四年级学生的母亲
over the gruesome discovery of a fourth grade mother
被人用棍棒打死
found bludgeoned to death.
据警方说 埃琳娜·阿尔维斯
According to police, Elena alves
昨晚参加完学校募捐后再也没回家
Never returned home last night after a school fundraiser.
受害者10岁的儿子今早发现
It was her 10-year-old son who found the victim
她血迹斑斑倒在艺术工作室中
dead in her blood-strewn art studio this morning.
死因尚未确认
Cause of death hasn't been confirmed,
但据悉受害者曾被钝器
but we're told the victim was struck multiple times
反复击中
with a blunt instrument,
头骨上有无数擦伤和裂伤
Suffering numerous abrasions and lacerations to her skull.
一名警官称之为
One officer called it...
看新闻了吗
Are you seeing this?
完蛋了
It's all over.
点名道姓里尔登 简直是
Mentioning Reardon, it's just...
太可怕了
It's beyond awful.
我一直在想那个女人
I just can't stop thinking about that woman.
-我知道 -还有孩子们 天啊
- I know. - And the children, my god...
稍等 阿曼达给我打电♥话♥
You know what? I've got Amanda on the other line.
我再打给你 好的
I'll call you back. Okay.
妈妈
Mom!
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh God. - What?
你吓我一跳
You scared me.
-别吓唬我 -我就是喊了句妈
- Don't do that. - I said "Mom."
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我不知道你♥爸♥去哪了 他不回电♥话♥
I don't know where your father is. He's not returning calls,
他不回我的邮件 什么也不回
he's not returning my emails, nothing.
这没道理啊
And that doesn't make any sense.
也许就是没网呢
Is it possible that he just doesn't have internet?
他在开医疗会议 亨利 肯定有网
He's at a medical conference, Henry. He has internet.
好吧 他通常不喜欢登记入住 对吧
Alright. So, he's usually terrible about checking in, right?
你们俩总为这个事吵
You guys fight about it all the time.
他通常在会议结束后有应酬晚宴
And he usually has those dinners after the conference.
如果他在晚宴
If he's at the dinner,
且没带手♥机♥
but he-- if he doesn't have his phone,
那他怎么跟你沟通呢
then how is he gonna communicate with you?
-或者 也许他在飞机上 -亨利
- Or! Maybe he's on the plane. - Henry...
因为他说过他想早点回来 对吧
'Cause he did say he might get back earlier, right?
-你说得有道理 -嗯
- You're right. - Yeah.
-所以别担心 -他在飞机上 他正赶回家
- So, don't worry. -He's on the plane. He's flying back to us.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry. It's fine.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
乔纳森
Jonathan?
喂
Hello?
挂断了
Hung up.
有人打电♥话♥给他
Somebody tried to call him,
听到你的声音
heard your voice...
以为打错电♥话♥了 就挂了电♥话♥是吧
thought "wrong number," and hung up. Okay?
有时候 我只是 觉得
Sometimes, I just-- I feel...
我觉得不知所措
I feel... Overwhelmed.
我迷失了
And, um, lost.
我们正在里尔登学校前现场直播
We are live in front of the Reardon school
受害者的儿子所在的学校
where the son of the victim...
这是因为那个死去的学生妈妈吗
Is this 'cause of the dead mom?
-格蕾丝 -我们得快点走
- Grace. - We need to move quickly.
-格蕾丝 -西尔维亚
- Grace! - Hi. Oh, Sylvia!
-天啊 简直无法想象 -是呢
- Oh my God, can you believe this? Hi! - I know.
从来没见过这阵仗 不好意思
Have you ever seen such a cluster-fuck? Sorry.
一队忧心忡忡的母亲 但愿他们不会让保姆
A caravan of concerned mothers. God forbid they let the nanny
在这么个时候送孩子来上学
bring their child to school on such a momentous occasion.
亚历克西斯·杨 格蕾丝·弗雷泽 二年级学生妈妈
Alexis Young, Grace Fraser. She's a second grade mom.
-我听说你是个心理医生 -是的 我是
- I've been told you're a therapist? - Yes, I am.
我不是想蹭免费医生咨♥询♥
I don't mean to be schnorring free medical advice,
但是我家小金伯利已经开始焦虑了
but my little Kimberly is already anxious to begin with,
这是校园第一起凶杀案
and this is our first school murder,
我只是想知道你有没有
and I just was wondering if there were, you know,
-可以推荐的什么技巧 -我要进去了
- any techniques you could recommend. - I'm gonna head in.
去吧 下午见 爱你
Sure. I'll see you this afternoon. Love you.
你们听说了吗
Did you guys hear?
丈夫突然自首了
The husband suddenly just turned himself in.
-什么 -原来我见过他一次
- What? - Turns out that I actually met him once.
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表