剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
nearly three months ago.
你不知道吗
You were not aware of this?
你是说你不知道这件事
You're saying that you were not aware of this
到现在才知道
until this very moment?
我真的不知道
I was-- I was not aware.
今天早些时候我和医生谈过
I spoke to a doctor earlier today,
他不肯透露信息
who wasn't forthcoming with information,
-但我不知道 -是哪位医生
- but I was not aware-- - What doctor was that?
斯图尔特 斯图尔特
Stuart. Stuart,
罗森菲尔德 罗森菲尔德医生
um, Rosenfeld. Dr. Rosenfeld.
罗森菲尔德医生有没有跟你说过 你丈夫
And did Dr. Rosenfeld tell you that your husband's termination
在被医院辞退之前受到三次纪律处分
followed three earlier disciplinary actions at the hospital?
我不想谈了
I want this to stop.
你把你丈夫藏起来了吗
Are you hiding your husband?
不 我没藏我丈夫
No! I'm not hiding my husband.
我说了 我以为他在开医学会议
I told you, I thought he was at a medical conference.
他对我说他要去
He said to me that he was going to
克利夫兰参加医学会议
a medical conference in Cleveland.
-那他不在你们公♥寓♥里 -我告诉过你
- Then he's not in your apartment. - I told you.
他不在
He's not there.
威瑞森电♥信♥显示 他的手♥机♥在公♥寓♥
His phone seems to be, according to Verizon.
对 没错 他的
Yes. Yes, his...
-他的电♥话♥在公♥寓♥ -你应该交代这个细节
- his phone is there. - That's a detail you might've mentioned.
你没问我他的电♥话♥在哪 你问我他人在哪
You didn't ask me where his phone was. You asked me where he was.
-是的 -他把手♥机♥忘在家里了
- Right. Right. - He forgot his phone at home.
这也不是他第一次忘带手♥机♥了
I mean, it's-- it's not the first time that he's done that.
我昨晚找到了电♥话♥ 这就是为什么
And I found the phone last night, and that's why it--
我不知道他在哪的原因
I don't know where he is
因为他忘了带手♥机♥ 我没法
because he forgot his phone, and I can't...
我没法给他打电♥话♥
I can't call him.
-你觉得合情合理吗 -不
- That makes sense to you, hm? - No.
不合理 这一整天
No, nothing about this entire day
我都想不明白
makes any sense to me.
弗雷泽医生 你知道你丈夫为什么被解雇吗
Dr. Fraser, do you know why your husband was fired?
我想你认为我们知道
I suspect you figure that we do.
你不好奇吗
Are you not even curious?
昨天 我们拿到了
Yesterday, we obtained the records
普莱斯·诺伯里纪念医院的档案
from Price-Norbury Memorial Hospital.
你们拿到了机密档案
You obtained confidential records?
是的 因为昨天早上拿到了法♥院♥的命令
Yes. Yes, as a result of a court order filed yesterday morning.
简直胡说八道 胡说八道
This is fucking bullshit. This is bullshit. This is fucking--
-胡说八道 -去年六月
- This is bullshit. - In June of last year,
在一场纪律听证会上
a full disciplinary hearing alleged...
指控他与病人家属的
inappropriate contact...
不当接触
with a family member of a patient.
我不知道这是什么意思 但是
I don't know what any of that means, but...
-我 -但是什么
- I'm-- - But, what?
是癌症 那医院是给儿童治癌症的
It's cancer. It's children's cancer.
我丈夫是个热情 热心肠的人
My husband's a warm, warm man.
他可不是那种走进病房♥就直接说
He's not some asshole who walks into a room and pronounces
你孩子会死然后就走出病房♥的那种人
that your child is gonna die and then walks out the door.
他是个很体贴的人
He is a very caring man,
也许他会触碰过别人
and maybe he has touched someone,
也许他拥抱过什么人
maybe he hugged someone
那是出于关心 而不意味着他是什么
because he cares, and that does not mean that he's some...
好吧
Okay.
我要告诉你病人的名字
I'm gonna tell you the name of the patient.
不 不行 不行
No. No, no, no, no, no.
-我可以告诉你 -这是个人隐私 隐私
- I can tell you the name of-- - It's private. It's private,
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
我不想知道病人的名字
I don't wanna know the patient's name.
不要 私人信息
Don't. Private information...
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
你不想知道
You don't wanna know...
或者你已经知道了
or you already do know?
你丈夫的病人
Your husband's patient...
是米格尔·阿尔维斯
was Miguel Alves.
诊断为肾母细胞瘤
Diagnosed with Wilms tumor.
米格尔的妈妈是
Miguel's mother...
埃琳娜·阿尔维斯
Elena Alves.
所以 请原谅我问你 弗雷泽医生
So, you'll forgive me for asking, Dr. Fraser,
但我真的会很恼火
but I'm going to be seriously pissed off
如果你一直跟我扯什么
if you keep telling me
你丈夫在什么克利夫兰参加一个
that your husband's at a fucking medical conference
什么医学会议
in fucking Cleveland,
还什么他忘了带手♥机♥
that he forgot his fucking phone!
别想偏袒他
Don't protect him!
无论乔纳森在哪 我们都会找到他
Wherever Jonathan is, we're going to find him.
所以如果你知道什么
So if you know something,
现在是告诉告诉我们实情了
this would be the right time to tell us what it is.
我所知道就是
This is what I know.
我和两个警探待在同一间屋里
I'm sitting here in a room with two detectives
他们把我当嫌犯对待
who are treating me very much like I'm a suspect,
试图从我身上找出罪证
trying to elicit incriminating responses from me,
在一个完全拘禁的环境中
in a grossly custodial setting.
所以你要么现在就给我宣读米兰达权利
So you either read me my Miranda rights right now...
要么现在放我走
or tell me I'm free to go.
-你还和他们在一起吗 -没有
- Are you still with them? - No!
-我刚离开 -你还好吧
- I just left. - Are you alright?
格蕾丝 到底怎么回事
Grace, what the devil's going on?
他们问了我很多问题 咄咄逼人的问题
They're asking me a lot of questions, aggressive questions.
我猜乔纳森还没有消息
I'm guessing that there's still no word from Jonathan?
-没 -嗯
- No. - Well,
我猜他肯定不在克利夫兰
guess it's safe to assume he's not in Cleveland.
现在 你和亨利
Now, you and henry,
你们今晚和我在一起
you stay here with me tonight.
好
Yes.
格蕾丝 你听见了吗
Grace, did you hear me?
听到了 我得回趟公♥寓♥
Yes. I just need to go back to the apartment.
我得去拿几件衣服
I have to get some clothes,
给亨利一些东西
Some things for henry.
等见了再说
I'll see you when you get here.
好
Yeah.
早上好 弗雷泽太太
Good morning, Mrs. Fraser.
警方正在关注
Police are focusing on events
里尔顿学校的募捐活动
transpiring at a Reardon school fundraiser,
受害人埃琳娜·阿尔维斯最后一次在那里出现
where the victim, elena alves, was last seen alive.
一些目击者称阿尔维斯太太明显很不安
Several witnesses described Mrs. Alves as visibly upset.
早上好 亨利
Morning, Henry.
早上好 姥爷
Morning, Grandpa.
尽管其他参会者对此表示异议
Though other partygoers dispute that account.
早期怀疑是受害者丈夫所为
Early suspicion was on the victim's husband,
但我们现在得知他的下落
but we're now learning his whereabouts
已经查明
have been accounted for.
警♥察♥认为他杀了她吗
Do the police think he killed her?
不
No.
他们想和他谈谈
They wanna talk to him.
我也是 你也是
As do I. As do you.
那
So...
他们为什么带你去警♥察♥局
why did they take you into the police station?
因为他认识她 他是她孩子的医生
Because he knew her. He was her child's doctor,
而我认识她 而且
and I knew her, and--
认识某人不是犯罪
It's not a crime to know somebody.
不是 当然不是
No. No, it's not.
所以 他们认为是他杀了她 不
So, they think he killed her. No.
-那为什么还要这样呢 -我不知道
- Well, why else all of this then? - I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
借过 借过 女士
Excuse me! Excuse me, ma'am!
我不敢相信她会
I can't believe she'd...
我知道他们让你负责了 詹妮弗
I see they're putting you to work, Jennifer.
-你好 哈特曼太太 -进去吧
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表