剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
也许我可以说是你杀了她 是你吗
Perhaps, I could suggest that you killed her.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you making a joke?
是你吗
Did you?
祸根
前情回顾
海莉觉得保释他出来很重要
Haley feels that it's important that he gets out on bail.
他将能够以更有意义的方式
You'll be able to contribute to his defense
为自己的辩护做出贡献
in a more meaningful way.
我很高兴能保释出来
I'm obviously very happy to be out,
我很期待在法庭上为自己正名
and I look forward to clearing my name in court
证明我是无辜的
and proving that I'm innocent.
我们不是一伙的
We're not in this together.
我要撑起的角色 是妻子的角色
I'm gonna play the role, the assigned role,
仅此而已
and that's it.
你这是骚扰证人罪
You just committed witness tampering.
你真的觉得你能改变他的想法 对吗
You actually did think you could change his mind, didn't you?
天哪 当然了
Oh, my God. Of course.
我们要做一个电视采访
We're gonna do a TV interview.
所有人都能看到
Let the people see for themselves.
你想让他们看到什么
What you want them to see?
在这次事件中 我失去了我所爱之人
That in all this, I lost someone I loved!
祸根
第一季 第五集
别忘了
Let's not forget that, uh...
在这次事件中
that in all this...
我失去了我所爱之人
I lost someone I love.
所以你还是坚持自己没有杀她吗
So you still say you didn't kill her?
我这么说 就是因为我没有杀她
Well, I say, I say that because I did not kill her.
你爱这个女人 你了解她 你了解她的生活
You loved this woman. You knew her. You knew her life.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you have some idea who did?
嗯 我知道
I do. Yeah.
你好吗 亨利
How you doing, Henry?
-挺好 谢谢 先生 -是吗
- Good, thanks, sir. - Yeah?
那晚你为什么在那里
Why were you there that night?
在她公♥寓♥外面
Outside her apartment?
因为我当时在散步
Because I was, I was walking.
我一向如此 我不知道走到哪了
Like I always do. I didn't know where I was.
我跟你说过很多次了
I've told you this many times.
真是太巧了 不是吗
It is just such a coincidence, isn't it, that...
我和她有婚外情 你也在场
I was having an affair with her, and, and, you were there.
和我一样 或者曾经一样 我的天哪
Just as I was, or just had been. Oh, my God.
你到底问我什么
What are you asking me?
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
我跟踪你
Was I following you?
是吗
Were you?
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
-你搞笑呢吗 -你在跟踪我吗 格蕾丝
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Were you following me, Grace?
-你敢这么说 -你是乔纳森·弗雷泽吗
- Don't you dare say that-- - Are you Jonathan Fraser?
抱歉 打扰一下
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
-能跟你自♥拍♥合影吗 -太疯狂了
- Can we take a selfie with you? - This is wild!
-强尼 这里呢 -不行
- Johnny! Right here! -No. No.
-来张自♥拍♥ -不 不 别这样
- Quick selfie. - No. No. Come on.
-简直了 -格蕾丝 格蕾丝
-This is-- - Grace! Grace!
进展如何
How are we doing?
怎么了
What's going on?
我觉得我们都
I think we're both, um...
只是有点预审前紧张而已
A little pre-trial nerves, that's all.
他们证据确凿 毫无疑问
Look, they have a strong case. No question.
但都是间接证据
But it's circumstantial.
没有人目击
Nobody saw anything.
他们没找到凶器
They don't have a murder weapon,
一些科学事实上帮助了我们
and some of the science actually helps us.
他们的情况站不住脚
Their case is vulnerable.
你一直这么说
So you keep saying, um,
尽管你每次说的时候都会有点焦虑
although with a little more anxiety each time you say it.
我的问题是
Here's my question.
我们的情况如何 海莉
What's our case, Haley?
因为我不太清楚
Because I don't really have clarity on that.
我们的辩护要静观其变
Our defense is wait and see.
我告诉过你了 不固定
I told you. It's fluid.
不固定 好的 很好 让我很有信心 谢谢
Fluid. Okay, great. That gives me great confidence. Thank you.
那要看他们怎么对付我们了
It depends on what they throw at us.
好吧 我们来分♥析♥一下
Okay. Let's break it down.
我们的情况是你
Our case is you.
你说不是你干的
You say you didn't do it.
解释一下你为什么要跑
Explain why you ran.
我们的情况是你
And our case is you.
你说 相信他所说的
You say, "Believe what he just said."
我无法想象一个忠诚的妻子的话
I can't imagine that the word of a devoted wife
会有多重的份量
would carry much weight.
你忠诚吗 格蕾丝
Are you devoted, Grace?
我人都来了
I'm here.
在这种情况下 我觉得我应该立牌坊了
Under the circumstances, I think I deserve a medal.
陪审团里有七个女人
We have seven women on the jury.
这五位
These five...
都是受过教育的职业人士
are educated, working professionals.
就像你一样
Just like you.
这两位
These two...
被丈夫出轨了
have been cheated on by their husbands.
就像你一样
Just like you.
还有这个人
And then there's this guy.
他比大多数人更清楚 不忠并不意味着谋杀
He knows better than most that infidelity doesn't mean murder.
他自己也有外遇
He's having an affair, himself.
你怎么知道的
How could you possibly know that?
这些人我都了解
I know all these people.
我们利用亚马逊和谷歌♥的算法
We piggyback on the algorithms of both Amazon and Google.
我知道他们去哪购物 他们去哪里吃饭
I know where they go shopping. Where they go to eat.
他们去哪里度假 我们都知道
Where they go on vacation. We know it all.
我们已经锁定了他们
We're already targeting their Instagram and Facebook accounts
支持辩护的图享和脸书账号♥
with pro-defense news feeds.
这合法吗
Is that legal?
构不成法律惩罚
It's gray enough to get away with.
我们确实有个小问题
We do have one little problem.
我们所有的对照测试都会出现同样的问题
The same question keeps coming up in all our focus trials.
如果不是你干的 那是谁干的
If you didn't do it, then who did?
我们得提供另一个嫌疑人
We need to offer up another suspect.
那他的不在场证明呢
Well, what about his alibi?
很烦人 我能搞定
Oh, it stinks. I can nick it.
握住他的手 好吗
Take his hand, would you please?
现在就握住
I mean, now.
-为什么 -因为是我要求的
- Why? - Because I said so.
快点
Do it.
感觉他的手
Feel his hand.
感觉她的
Feel hers.
一起感受
Feel together.
如果你俩没感觉 陪审团也不会
If you two don't feel it, neither will the jury.
我没感觉
I'm not feeling that.
这有什么意义
What is the point of this?
重点是你们俩得合二为一
The point is that you two need to be one in the room.
事实是你每天都要出庭作证
In effect, you'll be giving testimony every single day.
庭审的每一分钟
Every single minute of this trial.
陪审员们会研究你们的迹象
The jurors will be studying you for signs.
他有人性吗
Is he human?
她相信他吗
Does she believe him?
她还爱他吗
Does she still love him?
他们会一直评估你们俩
They will constantly be taking measure of you.
分别评估 一起评估
Individually, and jointly.
陪审团不喜欢给帅哥定罪
Look, juries don't like to convict good-looking people.
他们当然不希望让医生坐牢
They certainly don't like to imprison doctors,
他们也不喜欢惩罚有钱人
and they don't like to punish the wealthy.
尽管我们认为自己喜欢和富人过不去
As much as we think we like to stick it to the rich,
到最后 我们并非如此
in the end, we don't.
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表