剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
阿尔维斯先生
Mr. Alves.
我无法想象你的痛苦 先生
I cannot imagine your pain, sir.
你说谎
That's a lie.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你对我毫无感觉
You feel nothing for me.
或是我的痛苦
Or my pain.
你想怪我头上
You tried to blame me.
其实我没有
I actually didn't.
我只是想指出
I simply tried to point out
不能排除你的嫌疑
that you cannot be eliminated as a suspect.
不能排除其他人的嫌疑
That others cannot be eliminated.
因此 你该鄙视的警♥察♥ 不是我
For that, you should direct your contempt to the police. Not me.
-反对 -反对有效
- Objection. - Sustained.
我妻子死了 而你只是
See, my wife is dead, and, and you're just...
玩把戏
playing games.
就是这样
That's it.
你让我恶心
You disgust me.
我不想激怒你
I don't mean to incite your rage.
你说过你爱埃琳娜
You spoke of your love of Elena.
你很爱她
You loved her very much.
她是我的一切
She was everything to me.
我感觉到了
I'm sensing that.
但你不是她的全部
But you weren't everything to her.
她还有其他男人
And there were other men.
-包括我的委托人 -不 不 不
- Including my client. - No, no, no.
没有其他男人
There were no other men.
就他一个
He was the only one.
-你怎么知道的 先生 -因为我就是知道
- How can you know that, sir? - Well, because I do.
你知道她和乔纳森有情感关系吗
Did you know that she was romantically involved with Jonathan?
埃琳娜对你有所隐瞒
Elena was able to keep part of herself from you.
也许这就是为什么她单独有间公♥寓♥
Maybe that's why she kept a separate apartment.
跟你保持距离
To keep part of her separate.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not what that was.
那个公♥寓♥是她用来搞创作的
That was an apartment for her art,
因为她是个艺术家 所以
because she was an artist, and--
她需要专注 需要工作
And she needed to focus and she needed to work.
那间公♥寓♥就是干这个的
That's what that apartment was for.
不只是为了她的艺术
It wasn't just for her art.
她一直在用它和我的委托人搞外遇
She'd been using it to have an affair with my client.
你知道吗 先生
Did you know, sir?
你知道吗 先生
Did you know, sir?
一开始不知道
Not at first.
但有一天
But at some point?
在某个时刻 你发现你的女儿
And at some point, you learned that your daughter...
我的委托人是孩子的生父
That my client was the biological father.
你一定很难以接受
That must have been an awful thing to learn.
请原谅 但我必须要问
Forgive me, but I have to ask.
你妻子接受过精神治疗吗
Was your wife receiving any psychiatric treatment?
反对
Objection.
反对无效
Overruled.
接受过吗
Was she?
-是的 -为什么 你知道吗
- Yes. - What for? Do you know?
你真卑鄙
You are vile.
我只是想证明凶手可能另有他人
My question only goes to who else could have possibly done this.
我们不能排除她和其他男人约会的可能性
We cannot rule out that she saw other men.
也许有一个这样的人
That maybe one such man
可能他会爆发嫉妒心
had the capacity for explosive jealousy,
-或是暴怒 -反对
- or violent rage. - Objection!
这些正是你想让警♥察♥问的问题
These are the very questions you'd want the police asking.
-我能查出是谁干的吗 -法官大人
- Am I right to find out who did this? - Your honor--
-是他干的 是他干的 -法官大人 我能上前
- He did this! He did this! - Your, your honor, may I approach--
阿尔维斯先生
Mr. Alves,
你接受过精神治疗吗
are you receiving any psychiatric help?
-反对 -我不想这么冷血
- Objection! - I don't mean to be insensitive.
那你表现得还真好
Well, you're doing a great job of it.
是你让这位证人出庭作证的
You have put this witness on the stand.
-法官大人 我有话要说 -接受质证
- Your honor, may I approach? - It's cross-examination.
阿尔维斯先生 你所经历的一切
Mr. Alves, what you have to be going through,
有人帮你吗
are you getting any help?
法官大人
Your honor...
你觉得怎么样
How do you think it's going?
你的客观意见
Your objective opinion?
对我来说
Look, to, to me,
很有可能
it's more likely than not that...
是乔纳森干的
that Jonathan did it.
但更有可能不是标准
But more likely isn't the standard.
没有任何合理怀疑
It's beyond all reasonable doubt.
那你就有胜算了
That puts you ahead.
而且他还有最好的律师 所以
That, and he has the best attorney money can buy. So...
格蕾丝 我
Grace, I--
我也许不该问你这个 但是
I probably shouldn't ask you this, but--
你到底怎么想的
What are you actually thinking?
是啊 你不该问这个问题
Yeah. You shouldn't ask that.
另一个不可能是我的原因
Another reason I couldn't have done it.
我爱她
I loved her.
非常爱
Quite madly.
我不能对格蕾丝这么说
Not something I could say to Grace, you see.
这并没有减少我对我妻子的爱 只是
It didn't diminish my love for my wife. It was just, uh...
各有不同
different.
进展顺利 但你得出庭作证
It's going well, but you'll need to testify.
我们需要解释你为什么逃跑
We need to account for why you fled.
只有你能做到
Only you can do that.
别假装诚实 因为你撒了太多谎
Don't pretend to be honest, because you've told too many lies.
别假装是个好丈夫 好父亲
Don't pretend to be a good husband, a decent father,
因为你两者都不是
because you are arguably neither.
我们不需要给他们呈现好人
We don't need to give them a good man.
只要一个没有杀人的人
Just someone who didn't commit murder.
珍妮特
Janet.
你好
Hello.
格蕾丝
Grace.
-那边几点了 -现在是凌晨四点
- What time is it there? - It's four a.M.
我睡不着 所以
I couldn't sleep, so,
我想利用这段时间回你电♥话♥
I thought I would use the time to return your call.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢 我很抱歉
Thank you. I'm sorry it's...
我们好久不见 自从
been so long since we've...
是从婚礼之后 格蕾丝
Since the wedding, Grace.
婚礼后我们就没见过面了
We haven't seen each other since the wedding.
我知道乔纳森的事
Jonathan's doing, I realize.
他怎么样了
How is he?
我无法想象
I can't imagine well.
不好 我们大家都不好 所以
No. None of us are doing great, so...
-每个人 -什么
- Is. - I'm sorry?
我们大家每个人都不好
None of us is doing great.
"大家"是"每个人"的意思
"None" is a contraction of "not one."
是单数
It's singular.
动词得用单数形式
The verb is singular.
还有 亨利
And, um, Henry.
他现在看起来像个大人了吧
He must be looking like a grown man by now?
差不多了
He's getting there.
我给你发了些照片 不过
I've sent you some pictures, but, uh--
格蕾丝 我不怪你
Grace, I don't blame you.
是乔纳森决定放弃家庭成员的身份
It was Jonathan's decision to no longer be part of his family.
早在他遇见你之前就做了这个决定
A decision he made long before he met you.
我现在正试着把所有线索拼凑起来
Well, I'm just trying to piece everything together right now.
你应该能理解
You can probably understand.
是的 我理解
Yes, I can.
我只是
I just...
知道乔纳森曾有个妹妹
learned that Jonathan had a younger sister.
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表