剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
有人出八万吗 八万
Do I hear 80? 80,000?
前面的绅士出九万 九万
Gentleman in the front. 90? 90,000.
如果有人出到十万
If we reach 100,000,
我们将为需要帮助的孩子捐赠一辆C级轿车
we'll donate a C-class to a child in need.
怎么回事
So what was all that?
你和那个裸体主义者怎么了
What's going on with you and the nudist?
她很难过 她只是
She was upset, and she just,
我想她坐我们的车 但她拒绝了 所以
I suggested she use our car but she didn't want to, so...
你真是个好人
You are a very nice person.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
-我爱你 -今晚真是太难忘了
- I love you. - It's been an incredible evening.
大家为慈善事业筹集了这么多钱 非常感谢
You raised so much money for a good cause. Thank you.
可以了吗
We're good?
乔安娜
Joanna...
-你要不乐意了 -为什么
- Well, you're not gonna be happy. - Why?
我刚收到信息
I just got paged.
谢尔比·麦吉本斯的肺里全是液体
Shelby McGibbons' lungs just filled up with fluid.
-去吧 -一起走吗
- Go. - You want to come?
这是早退的好理由啊
Legitimate excuse to duck out early.
司机把我在医院放下就行了
The driver could drop me at the hospital?
不行 我是委员会成员
Oh, I can't. I'm on the committee.
-去吧 让司机送你 我打车 -真的吗 抱歉
- Go. Go, go. Take the driver. I'll Uber. - Really? I'm sorry.
很抱歉 我回头打电♥话♥给你
I'm sorry. I'll, I'll call.
-他去哪里 -紧急情况 他的病人出事了
- Where's he going? - Emergency. One of his patients.
说实话 每天给孩子们看肿瘤
Honestly, staring down cancer every day with children,
还要保持幽默感
maintaining a sense of humor all the while.
-他是怎么做到的 -我也想知道
- How does he do it? - I wonder myself.
十块钱
Ten dollars.
嗯 我郑重向你保证
Yep. You have my solemn word.
你可以相信我 我是医生
You can trust me. I'm a doctor.
如果我能战胜白血病 就给我十块钱
Ten bucks if I beat leukemia.
嗯
Yeah.
如果你愿意 我可以给你打打气
I mean, if you prefer, I could give you a whole talk about, um,
让你勇敢地战斗之类的
you know, being brave and fighting,
但我发现一般情况下
and all that sort of stuff but I do find, generally speaking,
还是钱最管用
money works best.
这样吧 十块钱
How 'bout $10,
然后等我申请医学院时
and when I apply to medical school,
你帮我写推荐信
you write my recommendation.
这我保证不了 谢尔比
I don't know. I don't know, Shelby.
我得看看你的成绩单
I'd have to see your transcripts,
因为我不能随便写推荐信
because I can't recommend just anyone.
万一你成绩很差呢
You could be awful.
我会死吗
Am I going to die?
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
如果你死了 我就杀了你
If you die, I'll kill you.
顺利吗
Did everything go okay?
不
Oh, no.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
-亲爱的 -嗯
- Honey. - Yeah.
操
Fuck.
她人呢
Where is she?
在她的工作室
She's in her studio.
她怎么还不回来
Why hasn't she come back?
她在工作 好吗
She's working, okay?
你今天可以自己去上学吗
You think you can take yourself to school today?
自己赶公车
Catch the bus outside?
嗯
Yeah.
去拿书包吧 你要迟到了
Go get your things. You're gonna be late.
亨利
Henry?
快点 你吃了吗
Come on. Have you eaten?
-嗯 -咱们得走了 因为我
- Yeah. - We gotta go 'cause I'm, um,
我迟要到了 我有一个晨会
I'm late and I've got an early session.
-快点 把书收起来 -好的
- Quick! Put those books away. - Yeah. Okay.
妈
Mom.
我爸对狗不过敏吧
I don't think Dad is actually allergic to dogs.
他就是那么一说
I think he just says it.
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
不是因为过敏
It's not about being allergic.
他不让我告诉你
He would never want me to tell you this,
-所以千万别说出去 好吗 -好的
- so don't say anything, all right? - Okay.
他和你一样大的时候
But when he was younger, he was actually your age,
一个人在家照顾狗
he was home alone, he was taking care of the family dog,
它跑出去了
it got out of the house...
被车撞死了
and it was hit by a car and killed.
真的吗
Really?
他很难受
I mean, it was very traumatic for him.
但是他的父母却火上浇油
And it was actually made worse because his parents...
怪他没看好狗
blamed him for it.
-什么 -所以他不愿意提起这件事
- What? - Yeah. That's why he hates talking about it.
什么狗
What kind of dog?
什么
What kind of--
我只知道是一只小狗
I think it was... It was a small dog. That's what I know.
总之 我觉得他一直没有走出来
Anyway, I honestly don't think he's ever gotten over it.
快点 把东西都收好 走吧
Quick. Put everything away, would you? Let's go.
-穿上外套 外面好冷 -好的
- Put your coat on. It's freezing outside. - All right.
你迟早要说出来的
At some point, you are gonna have to talk about it.
通奸的原因
The why of it all.
这跟我们 还有你都没关系
It had nothing to do with us. Or you.
-胡扯 -开始了
- Bullshit! - Here we go.
那跟什么有关系
So, what was it about, then?
你们只是炮♥友♥吗
Just sex?
我要是知道的话
If I had a clue, I wouldn't be here
就不会花这么多钱来咨♥询♥了
paying these criminally high rates.
对吧
Would I?
这有点偏激 不是吗 约瑟夫
That's just a bit deflective, isn't it, Joseph?
你会不会是被这种秘密的感觉吸引了
Is it possible that you were drawn to the secret of it all?
对那个男人其实并没有那么喜欢 丹尼斯
Maybe more than you were to this other man, Dennis?
这次出轨完全是自己的问题
The affair got to be yours alone?
迈克尔不知道 所以他无法微观管理
Michael couldn't know about it, so he couldn't micromanage it?
应该不是
I don't think that's it.
里尔登学校
重要信息
很遗憾
抱歉 我们耽误你的时间了吗
I'm sorry. Are we keeping you from something?
抱歉 是我儿子的学校
I apologize. This is my son's school.
这是专门为紧急情况设计的 所以我必须要过去
It is programmed for emergencies only, so I do have to take it.
你说你是单身时认识的丹尼斯
Now, you said that you knew Dennis when you were single,
但那时你没和他发生过性关系
but you never had sex with him then.
当时我对他都不感兴趣
I wasn't even attracted to him then.
没人对他感兴趣 他没什么魅力
No one was attracted to him. He's not attractive.
-好吧 -没错 那是什么变了呢
- Okay... - -Exactly. Then what changed?
通奸刺♥激♥的一部分原因
Part of the thrill of adultery is that it exists in the shadow
是它存在于原始关系的阴影中
of a primary relationship.
秘密的部分提供了大量的激♥情♥
It's the clandestine part of it that provides much of the erotic jolt.
有这种可能吗
Could that have been it here?
谎言
The lie?
害怕被捉奸
What about the fear of getting caught?
也许你想被捉奸
Maybe you wanted to get caught.
为什么
Why would I want that?
让迈克尔知道 他控制不了你
To show Michael that he can't control you, after all?
我觉得主要是因为迈克尔和你的婚姻
I think this is more about Michael and your marriage
而不是那个男人
than it is about this other man.
别人是对的时候 他有时候会不舒服
He doesn't always love when other people are right.
所以你想被捉奸
So you wanted to get caught.
我去看看他
I think I better check on him.
-西尔维亚 -稍等
- Sylvia? - Just a second.
是我女儿的学校 失陪一下
It's my... It's my daughter's school. Excuse me.
-抱歉 -西尔维亚 等不了吗
- Excuse me. - Sylvia, can it wait?
两分钟
Two minutes.
你听说了吗
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表