剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
以及你的委托人逃跑的事实
And the fact that your client fled.
是的 他逃走了
Yes, he fled.
我想如果有两个人来到现场
I suppose when we have two people come upon the scene,
一个逃跑了 另一个没有
one flees, the other doesn't,
通常逃跑的人会被送上法庭
it's usually the one who flees who gets put on trial.
没那么简单
It's not as simple as that.
这个案件中
In this case,
它是
it is.
当时没有目击证人
There were no eyewitnesses to this crime.
那栋楼里没有监控摄像头
No security cameras in this building
监控人员出入情况
to monitor the comings and goings.
看看有没有其他人进出
To see if anybody else came or went.
没有
There were not.
那些脚印
The footprints,
现场发现的指纹和唾液
fingerprints, and saliva found at the scene,
属于两个人
belonging to two people.
我的委托人和死者丈夫
My client, and the husband.
费尔南多·阿尔维斯在他儿子报♥警♥后去的现场
Fernando Alves went to the scene after his son alerted him.
他是去救他妻子
He went to his wife's aid.
-他是想 -他的DNA
- He tried-- - His DNA.
死者丈夫费尔南多·阿尔维斯的DNA
The DNA that belonged to the husband, Fernando Alves.
你不能科学地排除
You cannot scientifically exclude the possibility
是前天晚上留下的可能性 对吗
it was left the night before. Can you?
-你没听到我的问题吗 警探 -听到了
- Did you not hear my question, Detective? - I did.
我听到你的问题了
I did hear your question.
我还听到了你的开庭陈述
And I also heard your opening statement.
相当无礼
It was offensive.
我们不会为了快速定罪
We don't stick our heads into sand
就自欺欺人
in order to jam through quick convictions.
一个无辜的人被杀害了
An innocent person got slaughtered.
我们的目的是找出凶手
Our intent was to find out who did it.
我们唯一的追求就是真♥相♥
Our only pursuit here was the truth.
-不管你有多失望 -而事实是
- However much that disappoints you. - And the truth is...
-那个人的DNA -他有不在场证明
- that man's DNA-- - He had an alibi.
-一个有动机的人 -他儿子和他在一起
- A man with motive. - His son was with him.
他们俩住的公♥寓♥距离
They were together at the family apartment
十个街区外
over 10 blocks away.
他十岁的儿子
His 10-year-old son.
他是一直都醒着吗
He was awake the whole time?
大楼内外都有摄像头
There are cameras in and outside the building
如果阿尔维斯先生离开过 会有录像
that would have shown if Mr. Alves left.
后面和前面都有摄像头
Cameras in the back, as well as the front.
他可能从后门走了
He could have gone out the back.
没有相关证据
There is no evidence,
无论是监控摄像头
either by security cameras,
街上的摄像头 或目击者的描述
street cameras, or eyewitness accounts,
都没有证据表明阿尔维斯那晚在案发现场或附近
that place Mr. Alves on, or around the scene that night.
然而 街道摄像头
Street cameras, however,
确实拍到了你的委托人
did capture your client.
还拍到其他人吗
Anybody else?
没有
No.
这是在哪拍的
Where was this taken?
一个街区之外
A full block away.
-距离案发现场吗 -是的
- From the scene? - Yes.
什么时候
At what time?
晚上九点半多一点
A little past 9:30 p.m.
-案发当晚 -是的
- The night of the murder? - Yes.
案发现场一个街区之外 案发当时
A block from the scene, and at the time of the murder.
照片里的人是谁 你知道吗
Who is this in the picture? Do you know?
格蕾丝·弗雷泽
Grace Fraser.
被告的妻子
The defendant's wife.
被告的妻子
The defendant's wife.
当时就在案发现场附近
Near the scene, at around the time.
天啊
Gee.
你意思是她杀了她吗
Are you suggesting she killed her?
我不是这个意思
I'm actually not.
我的意思是你刚刚撒谎了
What I am suggesting is that you just lied.
我是说你有其他人的证据
I'm suggesting that you had evidence of another person,
此人有多重动机
one with a lot of motive,
于案发时间出现在案发现场或附近
being at or near the scene around the time of death,
而你从来没把她作为嫌疑人审问过
and you never bothered to question her as a suspect.
我们当然审问过她
We absolutely questioned her.
作为嫌疑人
As a suspect?
你向她宣读米兰达权利了
You gave her Miranda?
你是否向格蕾丝·弗雷泽宣读过米兰达权利
Did you advise Grace Fraser of her Miranda rights
并把她列为嫌疑人
before questioning her as a suspect?
我们没有
We did not.
如果你认为她是嫌犯 这难道不是法律要求吗
Wouldn't that be the law if you considered her to be a suspect?
宣读她的权利
To read her her rights?
如果她是嫌疑人的话
It would be, if she was a suspect.
但她不是
But she wasn't.
我们有监控录像拍到她在走路
We had security cameras capturing her walking.
一直在走
Continuing on.
我们至今没有证据证明
We had and still have no reason to believe
她进过那间公♥寓♥
she ever entered the dwelling,
也没有发现她的DNA
nor there was any of her DNA present.
如果发现她的DNA
If her DNA had been present,
你会把她当成嫌疑人吗
you would have considered her a suspect?
当然 但事实并非如此
Of course. But it wasn't.
发现他的了
His was.
你向费尔南多宣读过他的权利吗
Did you ever read Fernando his rights?
你为费尔南多·阿尔维斯破例了
You made an exception for Fernando Alves.
是不是因为承认你对他的怀疑
Was it because admitting your suspicions of him
就会降低你抓住他的机会
might weaken your chances of getting him?
费尔南多·阿尔维斯
Fernando Alves
有不在场证明
had an alibi.
对 他熟睡的儿子
Yes. His sleeping son.
-爸爸 -嗯
- Dad. - Yeah.
他们说这个警探是蠕虫
They're calling, uh, the detective a squirmy worm.
他们说"整个案子靠一只蠕虫来办
They're saying, like, "Can't make the prosecutor feel good
检察官怎么可能满意"
having your whole case ride on a squirmy worm."
把手♥机♥关了
Turn the phone off.
把手♥机♥关了
Turn the phone off.
关掉吧 谢谢了
Just turn it off. Thank you.
我们三个很少能一起吃饭
It's not often that we get to eat together, the three of us.
他自己会倒 谢谢
He'll pour it. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道她会这么做吗
Did you know she was gonna do that?
调出那张照片
Pull up that picture?
我知道
I did.
你觉得自己有嫌疑没问题吗
And you're okay being a suspect?
我没有嫌疑
I'm not a suspect.
海莉就是这个意思 就是
That was Haley's point. That--
他们应该更严肃对待我
They should have taken a more serious look at me,
就像他们应该更严肃对待阿尔维斯先生一样
just as they should have taken a more serious look at Mr. Alves.
但他们没有 他们只是对你父亲有狭隘偏见
And they didn't. They just had tunnel vision for your father.
亨利 你妈妈告诉我
So, Hen, uh, your mom told me
你看到了我和
that you saw me and--
我和埃琳娜·阿尔维斯在学校
Me and Elena Alves at school.
我真的很抱歉
And I'm really sorry about that.
我的行为非常恶劣
I behaved incredibly badly.
我很不愿意
It was repugnant of me
让你看到这一切
to allow you to witness anything.
我觉得我们会赢的
I think we're gonna win.
你呢
Do you?
我不知道
I, I don't know.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道
I don't-- I don't know,
但我觉得我们可能犯了个大错
but I think we might have made a colossal mistake.
我觉得阿尔维斯先生显然值得同情
I think Mr. Alves is obviously very sympathetic,
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表