剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
It was an appointment that was made to deal
你第二任丈夫给你的痛苦
with the anguish of husband number two,
结果成了宣布你认识了第三任丈夫
only to declare that you'd met husband number three.
所以 我是说
So, I'm saying...
也许有可能
Maybe it's possible...
你不是凯文情绪的受害者
that you're less of a victim of Kevin's moods
而是你自己情绪的受害者
than you are of your own.
不好意思 这是我的错
So, excuse me, this is my fault?
-不 -就是 你在怪我
- No. - It is. You're blaming me.
我没有怪你
I'm not blaming you.
我只是想说你想和
I'm just saying there's a particular type of person
特定类型的人在一起
that you want to be with,
也许你有点太快了
and maybe you're a little too quick
在你遇到的男人中找到那个人
to see that person in the men that you meet,
而没有看清♥真♥实情况
instead of seeing what's actually there.
好吧 我可能再也见不到她了
Well, i'll probably Never see her again
因为她们雇你来告诉她们真♥相♥
Because they hire you to give them the hard truths,
然后 又因为你说了真♥相♥而解雇你
And then, then they fire you for delivering them.
好吧 你就把价格提高
Well, just-- just up your prices.
你越高不可攀 她就会越上赶着你
The more exclusive you seem, the more she'll come begging.
我有个坏消息
I have some bad news.
就是
The, um,
募捐活动的着装要求很花哨
the dress code for the fundraiser is fancy-glam.
我可不♥穿♥燕尾服
I'm not wearing a tux.
听着 这是给亨利的学校
Listen, this is for Henry's school.
如果我能忍♥受太太们的下午茶
If I can tough out a ladies' tea,
你就能忍♥受一次募捐 都是为了亨利
you can stomach one fundraiser. For Henry.
我同意 但不是为了亨利的学校
I will do it. But not for Henry's school.
我是为了你
I will do it for you.
因为你很性感
Because you're hot.
都行 我到了 好吗
Anyway, I'm here. Okay?
晚点见 就会耍嘴皮子
Later, smart ass.
晚点见 拜拜
Yeah, later. Bye.
进来
Come in.
-把你外套给我 -好的
- Let me take your coat. - Yes.
她们在楼上等你
They're waiting for you upstairs.
-你好 -对不起 我迟到了
- Hello! - Sorry I'm late.
没关系
Not a problem.
来了一个新妈妈
We have a new mom.
靠奖学金的
A Scholarship.
她带了个婴儿 正在卫生间给她换衣服
She brought her infant. She's changing her in the bathroom.
你看起来好美
You look fabulous.
-你好格蕾丝 -你好
- Oh, hi, Grace. - Hi.
她是委员会成员吗
Is she, uh, on the committee?
想成为一个有责任感的家长
Uh, wants to be an involved parent.
不好意思
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们有人知道她要来吗
Did any of you even know that she was coming?
通常有情况我是第一个知道的
I mean, I'm usually the first one to learn of anything.
大家都迫不及待地想跟我先说
People can't wait to tell me stuff.
因为你特别快就会否定
Because you're so quick to disapprove.
嗯 没错
Well, exactly.
好吧 我们该开始了 对不起
All right, we should get going here. Sorry!
她有点紧张
She's a bit nervous.
她又当起了拍卖♥♥师
She's back to being the auctioneer.
我以为你找了苏士比拍卖♥♥行的人
I thought you got the guy from Sotheby's.
不 他退出了 我们没问题的
No, he dropped out. We'll be fine.
我以前做过
I've done this before.
我是格雷丝·弗雷泽
I'm Grace Fraser.
埃琳娜·阿尔维斯 很高兴认识你
Elena Alves. Nice to meet you.
埃琳娜有个四年级的男孩
Elena has a boy in fourth grade?
你说他叫米格尔
You said his name was Miguel?
-是的没错 -你孩子真漂亮
- Yeah, yeah. - Your baby's gorgeous.
-谢谢 -你好 男孩还是女孩
- Thank you. - Hello. Boy or girl?
女孩 特蕾莎
Girl. Teresa.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
-我爱你的睫毛 -好了 开始吧各位
- I love your eyelashes. - Okay, come on, folks.
明天的拍卖♥♥会
The auction's tomorrow.
非常感谢你们让我加入
Thank you so much for letting me join.
说什么呢 有人帮忙我们来者不拒
Are you kidding? We're happy to get all the help we can.
你带两个孩子还能有时间呢
That you even have the time with two kids.
-我有双胞胎 可后悔了 -乔琳
- I have twins. So regret it. - Jolene!
我是说工作量很大对吧
I mean, they're so much work, right?
好了 我们
Okay, let's, uh...
-我们把物品列一下 -嗯
- let's rank the items. - Yes.
我们先从最便宜的开始
We'll start with the least expensive.
循序渐进到最贵的
Work our way up to the... the big tickets.
东西还真不少啊
There's a lot of stuff here.
-我们已经确认有200多人来了 -破纪录了
- Well, we have over 200 people confirmed coming. - That's a record.
多亏了斯宾塞夫妇借给我们地方用
Thanks to the Spensers lending us their home.
我昨天逛了一圈 我的天啊
I did a walk-through yesterday. Oh, my God.
你看到大卫·霍克尼的作品了吗
Did you see the David Hockneys?
其中两张 挂在餐厅正对的墙上
Two of them, on facing walls in the dining room.
-苏姬的衣橱呢 -我会去的
- And what about Suki's closet? - Oh, I'll get there.
-如果运气好的话 可能周一晚上 -好
- Maybe Monday night, with any luck. - Yes!
-好了 开始吧 -好
- Okay, let's do this. - Okay!
我们有四晚汉普顿斯
We got four separate stays in the Hamptons.
两晚阿斯比和维尔地区
A pair in Vail and Aspen.
在翠贝卡的八天烹饪课
A cooking lesson at Tribeca for eight.
你可不知道这些要花多少钱
You never know how much those go for.
干细胞整容
Stem-cell facelift.
真有人相信这些吗
Does anybody really believe in those?
凯西·森做过一次 没用
Kathy Sennot got one. Did not work.
我们有一群顾问 大学招生顾问
We have a bunch of consults. A college admissions counselor.
学前教育招生顾问
A pre-school admissions counselor.
一位系谱专家会去你家
A genealogist that'll come to your house.
这是可以的
That could actually go.
我没有看到任何艺术家 艺术家们在哪里
I don't see any artists. Where are the artists?
你是说整个纽约市
Are you saying we can't scratch up
我们连个差劲的剧作家都找不到
one lousy playwright in all of New York City?
格蕾丝 也许你可以捐个心理辅♥导♥课程
Grace, maybe you could donate a therapy session.
我不要 这可不行
I am not doing that. That is not happening.
为什么不行 "我听说花500元就能挽救婚姻"
Why not? "Do I hear $500 on saving your marriage?"
500 我送我老公去
500, and I will throw in my husband.
格蕾丝 你知道怎么样会很棒吗
Grace, you know what would be awesome?
我想乔纳森会是个大卖♥♥点
I think Jonathan would be a huge get.
你想拍卖♥♥乔纳森
You want to auction Jonathan?
-嗯... -可以 我要把他放上去
- Well... - Yes! I'm putting him up.
格蕾丝的丈夫是个医生
Grace's husband is a doctor.
他上了《纽约》杂♥志♥的特辑
He was featured in "New York" magazine.
他是研究肿瘤的 莎莉 谁会竞标癌症啊
He's an oncologist, Sally. Who's gonna bid on cancer?
古根海姆博物馆闭馆后私下参观
A private, after-hours tour at the Guggenheim.
他们要办玫瑰十字沙龙
They're doing the Salon de la Rose Croix.
我周二刚去看夏加尔的展览
You know, I was just there on Tuesday for the Chagall exhibit.
我发誓 我真的感到头晕
I swear, I actually felt light-headed.
我不太喜欢夏加尔
I don't really get Chagall.
有谁不喜欢夏加尔啊
I mean, who doesn't get Chagall?
我啊 前一分钟他还是现代派
Me. One minute he's a modernist.
然后就是彩色玻璃 到处都是那家伙
Then it's stained glass. The guy's all over the place.
如果他今天还活着 他得喝百忧解抗抑郁
If he were alive today, they'd put him on Prozac...
等下
Hold on.
这还不奇怪啊 我的天
Tell me that wasn't odd. My God!
她只是在喂孩子
She was just feeding her child.
不 不是的
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
肯定还有其他情况
There was definitely something more going on.
-不好意思 -比如
- Excuse me. - Like what?
比如她是
Like she was...
踮脚尖 踮脚尖
Point! Point your foot!
好像她就是在消极反抗
Like she was being passive-aggressive about it.
你不觉得吗
You didn't get that?
没有
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表