剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
这很好笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
我不搞笑
I'm not funny.
我需要她的名字
I'll need her name.
-谢谢你能来 -客气了
- Thank you for coming. - My pleasure.
我有点喜欢受虐
I'm kind of a glutton for punishment.
这感觉
This thing...
简直是千载难逢的考验
It's like the trial of a lifetime.
让我有机会重温丢了官司...
So the opportunity for me to relive losing it...
-我很抱歉 -我开玩笑的
- I'm sorry. Um... - I'm, I'm kidding.
如果是我爱的人
You know, if it was somebody I loved
他命悬一线的话 我...
whose ass was on the line, I'd--
我也想找海莉·菲茨杰拉德而不是我
I'd be wanting Haley Fitzgerald instead of me, too.
那
So...
你觉得他可能是无辜的吗
Do you think that he might be innocent?
乔纳森
Jonathan.
这就是你想问我的吗
That's what you wanted to ask me?
客观起见 还是有必要说一说的 我就是
There's something to be said for objectivity, so I just...
我的直觉是没错
My gut instinct is "yes."
他可能是无辜的
He could be innocent.
大脑和胆量是有联♥系♥的
You know, brain's connected to the gut.
他们现在有科学证据了
They got scientific evidence of that now.
-你当然知道 你是个心理医生 -是啊
- You know that, of course, you being a shrink and all. - Yeah.
我仍然认为他是个混♥蛋♥
I still think he's a dick.
但他不会杀人
Just not one who'd commit murder.
海莉觉得保释他出来很重要
Haley feels that it's important that he gets out on a bail.
她觉得这会让陪审团
She feels it would present him to a potential jury pool
对他的印象更好些
in a more favorable light,
他将能够以更有意义的方式
and he'll be able to contribute to his defense
为自己的辩护做出贡献
in a more meaningful way.
我想你亲爱的父亲
I assume this is when your loving father
该给他无条件的支持了
gives his unconditional support a test drive?
你们打算像一家人一样重新生活在一起吗
Are you all planning to live together like a family again?
-不可能 -好吧
- No. No. - Okay.
乔纳森会住在公♥寓♥里 而...
Jonathan will live in the apartment, and, and--
如果可以的话 亨利和我会继续和你住在一起
Henry and I will continue to live with you, if that's okay.
-马克 -先生
- Mark. - Sir.
你好 先生
Good day, sir.
谢谢 罗伯特
Thank you, Robert.
快走
Move it!
走吧
Let's go!
快走 走吧
Move it! Let's go!
我无法想象你会怎么看我
Well, I can't imagine what you must think of me.
我当然理解
I cer-- I certainly understand
你为什么不愿意
why you would not feel comfortable
给我交保释金
putting up my bail.
-但是 -别说了
- But, uh-- - Stop.
我不是来听你解释的
I'm not here for your understanding.
我是来看你的
I'm here to look at you.
我来是想让你知道
I'm here to make sure that you understand me.
我认为你有罪
I think you're guilty.
我相信是你杀了那个女人
I believe you killed that woman.
格蕾丝 觉得有可能不是你杀的
Grace... makes room for the possibility that you did not.
也许是因为她很少向我求助
And perhaps because she so rarely asks for my help,
我发现自己
I find myself...
无法拒绝
ill-equipped to refuse it.
但如果你敢逃跑
But should you run,
如果你再做任何伤害我女儿以及
should you do anything to further harm my daughter,
我的孙子的事
my grandson,
我会找到你
I will track you down.
我会亲手宰了你
And I will kill you, myself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会好好对你女儿的
I'll make good with your daughter.
还有亨利
With Henry.
我也会补偿你的
And I will make good with you.
我完事了
I'm done here.
起来 走吧
Get up. Let's go.
请让一让
Please make a path.
我想说一句 我想说
I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say this,
如果各位能别打扰我们 我将无比感激
and then I, I would be g-grateful if you would leave us alone.
我很高兴能保释出来 除此之外
I'm obviously very happy to be out, and beyond that,
我很期待在法庭上为自己正名
I look forward to clearing my name in court,
证明我是无辜的
and proving that I'm innocent of this crime.
非常感谢各位 不再回答任何问题
Thank you very much. There will be no more questions.
谢谢 休
Thanks, Hugh.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm, I'm sorry.
你不会有麻烦的 亨利
You're not in trouble, Henry.
那为什么让我来这
Then why am I here?
我只想知道你们说了什么
I would just like to know what was said.
说了什么
What was said?
我只想知道你和米格尔·阿尔维斯
I would just like to know what was said
都说了些什么
between you and Miguel Alves.
说了你好
"Hi," was said.
我说的
By me.
米格尔什么都没说
Miguel didn't say anything.
你就说了你好
You just said "hi"?
在我说抱歉之后
Well, after I said "sorry."
你跟米格尔道歉了
You said "sorry" to Miguel.
-对 -你为什么道歉
- Yes. - And what were you sorry for?
我不小心撞到了他
I bumped into him by accident.
所以我说抱歉
So I said "sorry."
5C价值观之一 品格 勇气 良知 仁慈和礼貌
It's one of five Cs, Character, courage, conscience, charity, and courtesy.
我出于礼貌说了句抱歉
I said "sorry" out of courtesy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我已经后悔了
I already regret it.
我 我
I'm, I'm, I'm,
我可不是惦着
I'm not going to play the role
让你们重归于好的
of brokering you back together again, you know.
我没有
I'm not.
你一直都不喜欢他
You never liked him.
嗯
No.
我就没喜欢过他
No, I never did.
我第一眼看到乔纳森
Jonathan upset me in a profound way
就不喜欢他
the minute I first set eyes on him.
我问过你为什么喜欢他
I did ask you what it was you loved about him.
我问过你 他是不是非常适合你
I asked you whether he seemed so perfect for you
因为你跟他解释过
because you had explained to him
"非常适合你"是什么意思
exactly what "perfect for you" meant.
他只是在按照你的标准行事
And he was just giving back what you wanted.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry.
我很生气 我很生自己的气 格蕾丝
I'm furious. I'm furious with myself, Grace.
因为我没反对
For not putting up a fight.
天啊
God.
他们想把亨利赶出学校
They wanna kick Henry out of school.
什么
What?
嗯
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
他们想让他在家学习 直到这一切结束
They want him to be homeschooled until all of this is over.
打扰了
Excuse me.
警♥察♥又来了
The police are back.
我们不想反复麻烦你
We hate to be such a nuisance.
但你们就是这样
But you continue to be.
-我们不是来给你建议的 医生 -那就别给
- Far be it from us to give you advice, Doctor, but-- - Then don't.
但你是否允许你丈夫
But are we to understand you've allowed your husband
回你家呢
back into your home?
我的私生活与你无关
My personal life is none of your business.
你怎么会这么想
Why would you think that?
你的私生活 你丈夫的私生活
Your personal life, your husband's personal life,
是我们近期首要关注的
is our primary business of late.
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表