剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
一个女人 她儿子对你来说就像你儿子
A woman whose son was like a son to you.
你没有报♥警♥ 或者叫救护车
You didn't call the police, or an ambulance?
首先 我知道她已经死了
Well, first of all, I knew she was dead.
是的 所以
Yes, so,
那就去乔治湖吧
off to Lake George, then.
我很惊慌 我惊慌失措 陷入惊慌失措之中
And I panicked, you see. I panicked. I panicked. I panicked.
你惊慌失措 直接从案发现场跑去了乔治湖
You panicked, and went straight to Lake George from the scene.
不 我第二天早上去的
No, I went the next morning.
但是
Oh, but,
那晚你去哪儿了
where did you go that night?
-我回家了 -什么
- I went home. - Sorry?
我回家了
I went home.
做了什么
And did what?
我上♥床♥睡觉了
I went to bed.
你留下被棍棒打死的爱人
You left your bludgeoned-to-death lover,
回家了
went home,
-然后上♥床♥睡觉了 -我吓坏了
- and went to bed. - I was terrified.
我害怕受到责备
I was terrified of being blamed.
就会暴露我的不忠
And that my infidelity would be exposed.
我
And I...
做了一个愚蠢的决定
made a stupid decision.
但你不是个傻瓜
But you're not a stupid man.
你是一位著名的肿瘤学家
You're an acclaimed oncologist.
精通生死抉择
Well-versed in making life-or-death calls
在极端的压力下
under extreme stress.
你在本案中做的决定
The decision you made here...
是逃跑
was to flee.
我知道那是什么情形
I knew how it looked.
我知道当时是什么情形
I knew how it looked then,
我也知道现在是什么情形
as I know how it looks now.
如果不是我 那是谁
If not me, then who?
并不是我
Well, it's not me.
说是我♥干♥的最容易
I might be the easy answer,
但说我♥干♥的是错的
but I'm not the right answer.
你那天晚上穿的衣服
The, um, clothes you were wearing that night,
一件燕尾服 我想是
a tuxedo, I believe,
你怎么处理那件燕尾服的
what became of the tuxedo?
我把它拿到干洗店去了
I took it to the dry cleaner.
你把它送到干洗店了
You took it to the dry cleaners?
什么时候
When?
在去乔治湖的路上
On the way to Lake George.
你在去乔治湖的路上把它送到干洗店了
You took it to the dry cleaners on your way to Lake George.
-亨利 -嗯
- Henry? - Yeah?
我无法想象你怎么撑过这一切
I cannot fathom how you're bearing up through all of this.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道你和你♥爸♥有多亲密
I know how close you and your dad are.
这一切都怪爸爸
Dad created this.
他说要挽救这个家 你怎么看
What do you think about what he said about trying to fix this family?
你希望这样吗
Do you hope for that?
你希望这样吗
Do you hope for that?
你又在用问题回答我的问题了
You are answering a question with a question again.
是啊
Yeah.
我希望你先回答
And I'd like you to answer first.
你希望这样吗
Do you hope for that?
我要的是对你最好的
I want what's best for you.
喂 是我
Hey, it's me.
你愿意和我一起散散步吗
Will you come for a walk with me?
什么 现在 早饭前吗
What, now, before breakfast?
是的 你能给我30块钱吗
Yeah, can you give me, like, 30?
罗莎娜就到了
That's when Rosana gets here.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you,
我需要你为我做点事
and I need you to do something for me.
为什么是同一个警♥察♥ 为什么不打电♥话♥给他搭档
Why the same cop? Why not call his partner?
好吧 菲茨杰拉德女士 还是你先开始
Okay, Ms. Fitzgerald, you've still got the ball.
谢谢 法官大人
Thanks, Your Honor.
现在 辩方想传唤
At this time, the defense would like to call...
米格尔·阿尔维斯
Miguel Alves.
法官大人
Your Honor--
他在证人名单上 法官 这是实情
He's on the witness list. Yours, in fact.
这个证人从未被包括在内
This witness was never included
-在我们的预审中 -他在你的名单上
- on our pre-trial-- - He's on your list.
我怀疑他是来当道具的
And he's here, I suspect, as a prop.
如果过分 我会让停下来的
If it gets too much, I'll make it stop.
好吗 我在这里等你
Okay? I'm here for you.
我很抱歉 爱你
I'm sorry. Love you.
你发誓你的证词
Do you swear that the testimony you're about
所说的证言必须完全真实 绝无虚言
to give is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?
是的
Yes.
请说出你的名字
State your name, please.
米格尔·阿尔维斯
Miguel Alves.
好了 米格尔 请坐
Okay, Miguel. Have a seat.
你好 米格尔
Hi, Miguel.
我真的很抱歉让你陷入这样的境地
I'm really sorry to put you on the spot like this.
这一切都很糟糕
This has been all pretty terrible.
但我敢说没有什么比失去你妈妈更糟糕的了
But nothing can be as bad as losing your mom, I bet.
我看见你看着你♥爸♥爸
I see you looking at your dad.
没关系的
And that's okay.
我保证如果情况变得太难
And I promise if any of this gets too hard,
或者太可怕了 你就告诉我 好吗
or too scary, you tell me, okay?
我们可以停下来 我们可以喘口气
We can stop. We can take a breath.
好的
Okay.
我也会保证我会尽量简短
And I also promise that I'll keep this very short.
我真的只有两个问题
I really only have two questions.
或者我应该说 关于两件事的问题
Or I should say, questions about two things.
第一
First,
你妈妈去世的那天晚上
the night your mom died,
你是和你♥爸♥爸在家吗
you were home with your dad?
-还有我妹妹 -你妈妈在哪里
- And my sister. - Where was your mom?
她参加了学校的筹款活动
She went to a school fundraiser thing.
拍卖♥♥会
An auction.
她去拍卖♥♥会了
She went to the auction?
好的 你还记得吗
Okay. Do you remember offhand
你几点去睡觉的
when you went to bed?
九点钟左右
Around nine o'clock.
九点钟
Nine o'clock?
你很确定
You fairly sure?
那就是我的睡觉时间
That's my bedtime.
我爸爸对这件事很严格
My father's really strict about it.
你有自己的卧室吗
You have your own bedroom?
有
Yes.
你的小妹妹睡哪儿
And where does your baby sister sleep?
在我父母的房♥间里
In my parents' room.
所以 你九点左右上♥床♥睡觉了
So, you went to bed around nine.
你还记得你什么时候醒来的吗
Do you remember what time you woke up?
六点半
6:30.
我设了一个上学的闹钟
I have an alarm clock for school.
好的
Okay.
在你九点上♥床♥睡觉到
And between nine o'clock when you went to bed,
大约六点半醒来之间
and around 6:30 when you woke up,
你有起床或者醒来吗
did you get up, or wake up, in between?
没有
No.
你一直在睡觉
You were asleep the whole time?
我想
I think.
当我口渴或需要小便时 我有时会醒来
I wake up sometimes when I get thirsty or I need to pee.
那晚发生这种情况了吗
Did that happen that night?
我认为没有
I don't think so.
但我记不得了
But I can't really remember.
好的
That's fair.
所以 你可能整晚都在睡觉
So, it could have been that you slept the whole night through,
从九点到六点半左右 对吗
from around nine, to around 6:30. Right?
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表