剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表
他不只是把手♥机♥忘了
He didn't just leave his phone behind,
他刻意安排不让人找到 爸
he arranged to be unreachable, Dad.
这说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
《祸根》前情提要
弗雷泽医生 你丈夫在哪里
Dr. Fraser, where is your husband?
他在参加一个医学会议
He is at a medical conference.
乔纳森·弗雷泽医生被解雇差不多三个多月了
Dr. Jonathan Fraser's employment was terminated three months ago.
纪律听证会上指控了与埃琳娜·阿尔维斯的
A full disciplinary hearing alleged inappropriate contact
不当接触
with Elena Alves.
对不起 我住在这里
Excuse me, I live here.
你为什么拿他的梳子
Why are you taking his hairbrush?
我们需要用发刷检查DNA
We need the hairbrush for DNA,
查亲子关系
for paternity.
你需要保护自己
You need to get protection for yourself.
格蕾丝 你得离开这里 你和亨利
Grace, you need to get out of here. You and Henry.
这个故事就会爆♥炸♥
This story will explode.
祸根
第一季 第三集
我是格蕾丝·弗雷泽
My name is grace fraser.
我丈夫刚闯进来
My husband has just broken in.
他是个逃犯 他因谋杀被通缉
He's a fugitive. He's wanted for murder.
不是我♥干♥的 我没有杀她
I didn't do it. I didn't do it.
他叫乔纳森·弗雷泽
His name is Jonathan Fraser.
我在361海滩
I'm at 361 Beachway,
我他妈的吓坏了
Beachway Drive, and I'm fucking terrified.
我需要你快点过来
I need you to... get here quickly.
拜托
Please.
那他没有事先打电♥话♥ 就直接冒出来了
So he didn't call first. He just showed up.
没错
That's right.
在他出现大约5分钟后你打了911
And you called 911 approximately five minutes after he arrived.
-是 -对吗
- Yes. - Correct?
差不多
More or less.
你不相信我是有什么原因吗
Is there a reason you're not believing me?
我现在就是这种感觉
'Cause that's what it feels like right now.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
你说他 一把扼住你脖子
You said he, uh, he, he grabbed you by the throat?
他用左手捂住我的嘴
He put his left hand over my mouth.
他右手放在后面 我脖子后面
He put his right hand behind... back of my neck.
-明白 -然后
- Okay. - And--
好了 交给我吧 你走吧
It's okay. I'll take it from here. Go.
好的 好的
All right. Yeah. Yep. Yep.
你害怕吗
Were you afraid?
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
因为你认为他会伤害你
Because you thought that he might harm you?
我不 我不排除这种可能性
I don't-- I mean, I wouldn't rule it out.
杀了你
Kill you?
天啊 你为什么要问我这些问题
God, why would you be asking me these questions?
你为什么问我这个
Why are you asking me this?
我们正在调查一起犯罪
We're investigating a crime.
他袭击了你
He assaulted you.
我只是想评估一下袭击的严重程度
I'm just trying to assess the severity of the assault.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
DNA结果出来了
The DNA results came back.
然后呢
And?
女儿是他的
The daughter is his.
好吧
Okay.
-姓氏 -弗雷泽
- Last name? - Fraser.
-下一个 姓氏 -洛佩兹
- Go on. Last name? - Lopez.
-姓氏 -埃尔南德斯
- Last name? - Hernandez.
情况很不稳定
Things are very fluid,
但我们可以确认的是弗雷泽博士
But what we can confirm is that dr. Fraser
将被安排传讯
is scheduled to be arraigned
在纽约郡最高法♥院♥
at the New York County Supreme Court.
我们现在也知道受害者是个艺术家
We are also now learning That the victim Was an artist,
她工作室中的雕刻锤
And that her sculpting hammer was discovered
消失不见了
to be missing From her studio.
警方考虑这可能是凶器
Police are now considering This as the possible murder weapon.
大家可能记得埃琳娜·阿尔维斯是被用棍棒殴打致死
You'll remember that elena alves was found bludgeoned to death.
亨利 你能把它关掉吗
Henry, can you turn that off, please?
-亨利 把它关掉 -什么
- Henry, turn it off. - What?
把它关掉
Turn it off!
拜托
Please.
他找律师了吗
Does he have a lawyer?
我听说他有公设辩护律师
I'm hearing he has a public defender.
估计是没多少钱 毕竟他有段时间不工作了
Probably hasn't got much money. He hasn't been working.
-你财政方面有困难吗 -我没事
- What about you, money-wise? - I'm fine.
他确实取光了我们银行账户上的钱 不过
He did drain our bank account some, but...
那会怎么样
So, what's happening?
他会被起诉 他们会提出抗辩 一切都会结束的
He'll be charged, they'll enter a plea, and it'll be over.
一切都会很快过去的
It'll all go pretty quickly.
你知道他的律师是谁吗
Do you know who his attorney is?
我不知道 刑事案件方面我消息不是很灵通
No, I do not. My grapevine is a bit limited on the criminal side.
但格蕾丝 我不知道 我不知道你读了些什么
But Grace, I don't know. I don't know what you've been reading.
我不知道你看到了什么 但我告诉你
I don't know what you've seen, but I am telling you,
你自己需要聘请律师
you need to hire your own attorney.
你可能要面对的是
The prospect of you knowing,
协助与教唆
possibly aiding and abetting--
-什么 -窝藏逃犯
- What? - Harboring a fugitive!
我没有啊 我没有
I didn't do that. I'm not--
即便如此 他们也会这样对你
Well, even so, This is what they do.
警方会要求你配合
The police will want to secure your cooperation.
我跟你说 这也是谈判砝码
Leverage is leverage. I'm telling you.
我到了 进去以后我再给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm here. I will call you on the other side, okay?
好
Okay.
天啊
Jesus.
简直就是疯人院
It's a madhouse.
我看不见那边 太...
I can't see over there. It's too--
-獾子负责他 -谁
- He's got "The Badger." - Who?
他的律师罗伯特·阿德尔曼 他是公设辩护律师
For his attorney. Robert Adelman. He's a public defender.
他还行 但也没多强 他就是死缠烂打
He's good, but he's not great. He just chews and gnaws.
大家都管他叫獾子
They call him "The Badger."
凯瑟琳·斯坦珀负责起诉 我们实际上
Catherine Stamper's prosecuting. We actually-- We--
我们在一起实习过很短时间
We interned together for a hot minute.
-好 -她是个大人物
- Yes. - She's a heavy hitter.
她亲自来应对传讯
She's here in person for the arraignment.
这意味着他们是动真格的
It means they're not messing around.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
那个丈夫死死地盯着我 就跟是我杀的人一样
Husband is death-glaring me. You'd think I killed her.
-他和谁在一起 -不知道 和他妈在一起
- Who's he with? - I don't know. With his mother, or something.
什么 好吧
What? Okay.
好了 我得挂电♥话♥了
No, I have to get off the phone.
好吧
Okay.
全体起立
All rise.
纽约市刑事法庭现在开庭
The criminal court of the city of New York is now in session.
莱拉·斯科特法官担任本案主席
The Honorable Layla Scott presiding.
请坐
Please be seated.
我允许电视摄像机进入这个房♥间
I have allowed television cameras into this room
仅限今天
for today only.
我将为公众利益破例
I am making a public interest exception,
根据当地民事规则1.8项的权限
pursuant to my authority under local civil rule 1.8.
然而 这个法庭不会变成马戏团
However, however, this courtroom will not become a circus.
我不想看到任何人打电♥话♥
I don't want to see anybody talking on phones,
往社交媒体上发照片
Snapchatting, Instagramming,
或者在其他社交媒体上胡言乱语
or any of the other social media nonsense.
我们要打电♥话♥叫被告来
We're going to call the case, bring in the defendant,
按照本法庭正式颁布的议事规则
arraign him in accordance with the duly-promulgated rules
传讯他
of procedure of this courtroom.
我希望我已经说得很清楚了 开始吧
I hope I have made myself abundantly clear. Go ahead.
案卷号♥62333
Docket number 62333.
乔纳森·弗雷泽纽约州公诉案
The People of the State of New York versus Jonathan Fraser.
罪状一 一级谋杀
Count one murder in the first degree.
罪状二 强♥奸♥
剧集 | 无所作为(2020) | 导航列表