剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
菜来了
Now, here we are.
纯环海岛式早餐可少不了...
Now, a full Osea is not a full Osea without...
没错 全生的
Yeah. Very rare.
把两只鲜美的牡蛎吃下肚
Slip of couple of them sloppies down your neck,
你就生龙活虎了
you'll be right as rain.
它们富含锌哦
Well, they're full of zinc!
把她交给我
Hand her the fuck over!
你刚刚说什么 你刚说的什么
What'd you fuckin' say to me?! What'd you fuckin' say?!
好了 好了 我很冷静
Alright, alright... I'm calm.
拿着
Here.
那混♥蛋♥说你需要一双鞋
Wanker said you need shoes.
谢谢
Thank you.
艾波娜怎么样了
How's Epona?
还活着
Alive.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
为什么
Why?
你不相信我们吗
You don't trust us?
我不是这个意思 我只是...
I'm not saying that. I just...
你知道的 这个庆典什么的
You know, the festival and...
-她在大房♥子那里 -大房♥子
- She's up at the Big House. - The Big House?
你所说的话很受重视
What you said, it's been taken note of.
他们在跟她谈话
They're talking to her.
我们需要这个庆典 我们濒临崩溃
We need the festival. We're on our knees,
但这女孩更重要
but we won't put it before that girl.
我把你痛失至亲的故事告诉她了
I told her about your loss.
我想让她知道她不是唯一一个受苦的人
I wanted her to see that she's not alone in feeling pain.
怎么 你觉得我们之间
So, what? You think we're...
有某种联♥系♥吗 为什么
connected then? Why?
就因为我发现她了
'Cause I found her?
也许你注定要发现她
Maybe you were meant to find her.
我不相信命中注定
I don't believe in stuff like that.
不 你以为自己不相信 山姆
No, you don't think you do, Sam.
但你内心深处
But you just might.
可能是相信的
Somewhere in you.
他们结束后我把她带来见你
I'll bring her to you when they're done,
但可能要过一会儿 好吗
but it might be a while, yeah?
烧去他灵魂里的罪
Burn the sin from his soul!
烤干♥他♥头脑里的疑虑
Sear all doubt in his mind.
因为他为你们牺牲了
For he hath sacrificed!
带上这名男子 奉上帝之名
Take this man! In the name of the Lord,
带上这名男子
Take this man!
以海与陆之名
And in the name of the sea and the land,
带走这名男子 上帝啊
take this man, God,
把救赎敲进他的心中
and strike redemption into his heart!
烧去他灵魂里的罪
Burn the sin from his soul,
汝已将罪孽与灵魂分离
which thou hath made separate.
吾等与罪人体内的罪恶斗争
And these things we fight inside this sinner.
听上帝赐予的启示
Oh God, was it not said?
"主揭露深奥而隐秘的事物"
"He reveals deep and secret things..."
"主深知黑暗之物"
"and He knows what is in the darkness."
因为上帝说过的话
For oh God, was it not said...
"我必用尸体填满山岳"
"I will fill your mountains with the dead!"
"一切小山 山谷 溪流
"The hills, valleys, streams,
遍地都是被刀杀死的人"
with bodies, slaughtered by the sword."
因为上帝说过的话
For oh God, was it not said...
"灾祸即将降临到大地的子民身上
"woe unto the inhabiters of the Earth
因为魔鬼已经降临"
...for the devil has come down onto thee!"
我要你们看着这位跪在我面前的男人
Now, I want you to look at this man that kneels before me.
看看他失去了什么
See what he has lost!
他的血液已洒在你们身上
The blood of his blood has been spilled for you!
主啊 请收下这名男子的牺牲
Oh Lord, take this sacrifice from this man.
让他在您大爱的海洋里畅游
Let him swim in the sea of your love.
带走我们为您洒下的 他的鲜血
Take the blood of his blood... that we have spilled for you.
让他看见救赎 用救赎淹没他
Show him redemption! Drown him!
直到他赎清罪恶
Until he is clean...
他们说你会在这里
They said you'd be down here.
对啊 藏起我放荡的脸
Yeah, hiding my slutty face.
天知道他们在说什么闲话
God knows what they're saying.
没人会在意闲话 杰斯
No one cares about gossip, Jess.
所有人都在意闲话
Everyone cares about gossip!
山姆 我想为我早上说过的话道歉
Sam, I wanted to apologize about what I said this morning.
我知道不是所有人的婚姻都跟我的一样烂...
I know not everyone's marriage is as fucked up as mine--
我并没有感到被冒犯
I'm--I'm--I'm not sorry you said it.
我也经历过一些事情 杰斯
I've been through stuff as well, Jess.
你说的话和我们做的事
What you said and what we did...
让我自己终于能呼吸了
made me feel like I could actually breathe.
什么事情
What stuff?
我的儿子被人杀了
My son was murdered.
他们在大♥陆♥上的一条河里找到了他的尸体
They found his body in a river on the mainland.
离这里不远
Near here.
昨天是他的忌日
Yesterday was the anniversary.
每年我都会
Every year, I...
把他的一件衣服放到河里
put another piece of his clothing in that water.
这是能让我们释怀的唯一方法 每次释怀一点点
It's the only way we can let go of him, one piece at a time.
山姆
Sam...
上帝 我
My God, I--
别 你不用说什么
Stop. You don't have to say anything...
伶俐话和大道理 我们又不是在拍电影
clever or wise. It's not like in a film.
我不是每分每秒都沉浸在痛苦中
I don't live it every second of every day.
你每天上班 看电视
You go to work, you watch TV...
你会对闲置的健身房♥的会员卡感到内疚
you feel guilty about the gym membership you don't use.
你只是在心中有个无法愈合的伤口
You just happen to have a hole inside you that doesn't heal.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我约了一个人
I arranged to meet this man...
在马尔登附近
near Maldon.
他是我爷爷的朋友
He was a friend of my granddad.
只是出于好奇
Just out of curiosity.
我决定带着奈森
I decided to take Nathan.
而那个人没来 所以我们有了一天的时间
And the man didn't show up, so we had a spare day.
我找到了一个集♥会♥
I found a fair.
我们去了那里
And we were there.
我接了个电♥话♥ 电♥话♥那头很激动
I took this call, this very intense call.
然后我一回头
And I turned around...
他就不见了
And he was gone.
他就这么不见了
He just wasn't there.
你知道这是什么感觉
You know what it's like.
在你失去他们的那一刻
When you lose them for a second and in that moment,
整个世界都崩塌了
your whole world drops.
这种感觉一直在我体内
Well, it was like that, but it never went away.
他失踪了两周
He was missing for two weeks.
他没有被虐待 根本不是那样
He hadn't been abused, it was nothing like that.
那男的就把他带走了
The man just took him.
他名叫高尔坦
His name was Goltan.
我记得那时这事闹得很大
I remember they made a big fuss about that at the time.
就像是超级反派的名字 "高尔坦"
Name like a supervillain. You know, "Goltan."
但实际上...
In truth, he was...
他是个有学习障碍的罗马尼亚人
a Romanian guy with learning difficulties.
他在自己的国家也有前科
He'd had previous convictions in his own country.
所以...
So...
他出面认罪了
Came forward and confessed,
然后在上庭前自杀了
and then he killed himself before he went to trial,
我们永远也不知道他为何要自杀
so we never found out why he did it.
天啊
Oh God...
你可怜的妻子
Your wife. Your poor wife.
你什么都没做
You haven't done anything.
我们还在一起 互相爱着对方
Okay, we're still together. We love each other,
但是痛苦不是这样的
but pain doesn't work that way.
你不能分享痛苦
You can't share it.
痛苦...
Agony's...
痛苦是订制的 你的是你的 他们的是他们的
Agony's bespoke. Yours is yours, theirs is theirs.
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表