剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
This is Epona.
总有一天她会带领我们
One day, she's going to lead us.
她会成为环海之母
She will be the Mother of Osea.
这里发生的事
What happened here...
结束了 必须发生
that's done. It had to happen.
我希望你们能看到
I hope you see that.
这个小女孩...
This little girl...
会把环海岛带回正轨
is going to make Osea right.
等到环海岛回到正轨
And when Osea is right,
这个世界就会回到正轨
the world is right.
在那天到来之前
Till that day comes,
我会照顾你们
I'm going to take care of you.
我保证
I promise.
你们都会安全
You are all safe.
不管你们站在谁那边
No matter whose side you took.
我们又成为了一个集体
We're a community again, and I...
我想让我们一起愉快地生活
I want us to live happily together.
好了
Okay.
你知道这不包括你吧
You know this doesn't apply to you, right?
动手吧 臭婊♥子♥
Do it, cunt.
不
No...
不
No.
别
Don't!
不不 拜托
No, no, please!
-拜托 不要 求你们了 -我会解释一切
- Please, no! Please! - I'll explain everything.
没关系 没关系 都结束了
It's okay. It's okay, it's all over now.
你安全了 你很安全
You are safe. You are totally safe.
-杰森 带她进去 -艾莉
- Jason, take her inside. - Ellie.
-艾莉 艾莉 -艾莉 艾莉
- Ellie. Ellie. - Ellie! Ellie!
-艾莉 -如果你伤害她...
- Ellie! - If you hurt her...
小露呢 我能见她吗
Where's Lu? Can I see her?
我很感激你做的一切
I'm grateful for what you did.
我不会伤害你和你女儿
I won't hurt you, or your girls.
但你不能走 现在不能
But you can't leave. Not now.
山姆 你是这个女孩的父亲 但是
Sam, you're this girl's father, but...
我不想看到你 和你说话 或靠近你
I don't care to see you or talk to you or be anywhere near you.
你就偶尔出来一趟 然后...
Just come out every so often, and...
好好梳梳头 懂了吗
comb your goddamn hair, okay?
让他们去牡蛎房♥ 那房♥间空着
Put them in the Oyster for now. The Oyster's empty.
好像这些墙会说话一样
If these walls could talk, eh?
对不起 海伦
I'm sorry, Helen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想帮一个
I was trying to help some...
女孩
girl.
她跟艾莉一样大
She was Ellie's age.
所以我才会来到这里
That's why I came to this place.
你知道吗
You know...
艾莉跟你很像
Ellie has so much of you in her.
如果我可以把手伸到她体内
If I could reach in and rip that out
扯出那些像你的部分
with my bare hands,
我会这么做的
I would.
-小露 -爸爸
- Lu? - Dad?
我知道你们会回来的 我知道你们会的
I knew you'd come back. I knew you would.
我们能回家了吗 可以吗
Can we go home now? Can we go?
可以 宝贝 可以
Yes, baby, we can. We can.
但小露
But, Lu...
你要先给我解绑 能做到吗
I need you to untie me. Can you do that?
好的 我试试
Yeah. Yeah, I'll try.
我解不开
I can't.
但我有刀
But I've got a knife.
你留在这儿
Okay, stay here.
在这儿等 等着
Wait there. Wait there.
我不能失去她
I'm not losing her.
我不能也失去她 你听到了吗
I am not losing her as well, do you hear me?
-我做不到 -你弄丢了奈森
- I can't. - You lost Nathan.
是你
You did that.
你想干什么
What do you want?
黑暗
The dark...
已至
is here.
我现在知道该怎么做了
I know what to do now.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Okay.
你们藏在这里 好吗
You hide behind there, alright?
除非是我 否则别出来
And don't come out unless it's me.
只能是我 好吗
Just me, yeah?
走吧
Go on.
你们跟我儿子在一起干什么
What are you doing with my son?
-你在干什么... -趴下
- What are you doing-- - On the floor now.
手臂伸开
Arms wide.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
天啊
Oh, Jesus!
-老天啊 -山姆 不要
- Jesus Christ. - Sam, no! No!
这就是你来找的
This is what you came for.
堤道会在黎明时开启
Causeway opens at dawn.
在那之前找地方躲起来
Find somewhere to hide till then.
你要留下吗
You're staying?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do it?
你为什么拿着这个
Why did you take this?
如果他回家了呢
What if he'd come home?
奈森
Nathan.
如果他回家了 我们却不在呢
What if he'd come home and we weren't there?
我知道你是无意的
I know you didn't mean it.
什么
Mean what?
你那天说的话
What you said that day.
我知道你一直都想要我
I knew you always wanted me.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
听好了 潮水会退去
Okay, so, the tide's going out.
在那之前 我们只需找地方躲起来
So, we just need to hide somewhere until then.
妈妈
Mom.
好 在这儿等着 艾莉
Okay, wait--wait here. Ellie?
拿着
Hold that.
快来
Come on!
快来 快来 快来
Come on, come on, come on!
快来 姑娘们
Come on, girls!
好 进去 塔露拉
Alright. Get in, Talulah.
-进去 -我害怕
- Get in. - I'm scared!
我知道 我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, I know, darling, I know.
勇敢一点 宝贝
Can you be brave for me, darling?
-好 -好了
- Yeah. Yeah. - Okay.
听我说 如果我出事了
Listen to me. If anything happens to me,
你们就大声求救 好吗 不停地大声求救
you shout for help, alright? You shout and you keep shouting
-直到有人听见 明白了吗 -不 妈妈 不要
- until someone hears you. Do you understand me? - No, Mom, no.
不行 妈妈 水太冷了
No, Mom, it's too cold!
拿好 艾莉 拿好
Hold that, Ellie. Hold that.
-妈妈 你会冻死的 -妈妈
- Mom, you'll freeze! - Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈 她会死吗
Mom! Is she gonna die?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
我好冷
I'm cold!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom.
没事 没事 快进来
It's okay. It's okay. Come on.
妈妈会死吗
Is Mom gonna die?
不会 她会没事的
No, she'll be fine.
去拿毛毯
Get blankets.
去拿个枕头
Go and get a pillow.
没事了 没事了 一切都会没事的
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表