剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
我的儿子被人杀了 就在这附近
My son was murdered near here.
在这之后有一段时间 我突然感觉
There was this time after, I'd suddenly be convinced
所有人都在撒谎
that everyone was lying.
他们管这叫情节性精神错乱
Episodic psychosis they call it.
-这只是悲痛 -是吗
- That is just grief. - Is it?
因为我不知道
Because I don't know.
《第三天》前情提要
这些人信奉什么
What is it these people believe?
古凯尔特人相信环海岛是世界之魂
The ancient Celts believed Osea was the soul of the world.
如果你想了解更多 你应该跟密米尔谈谈
You wanna know more about it, you should talk to Mimir.
密米尔 你说密米尔
Mimir? You said Mimir?
等等 怎么了 你认识他
Wait, why? Do you know him?
恶魔的面孔
奈森 六岁 被寻求避难者杀害
你为什么有这个
Why do you have this?
你看到我儿子了吗
Did you see my son?
我们对你做了什么
What did we do to you?
他之前调查我儿子的死因
He was looking into my son's death,
艾波娜上吊的地方
and Epona's trying to hang herself
就是奈森被发现的那个地方
in the exact spot where Nathan was found.
这些事都有联♥系♥
They're connected.
山姆 你得跟我们走
Sam, you need to come with us.
他要杀了你 山姆 他是认真的
He wants you dead and he means it.
我们得带你离开这里
We need to get you away from here.
第三天
第一季 第三集
以祢的名义接收这些东西
Take these things in Your name.
以祢的名义接受这个男人
Take this man in Your name.
亲爱的 亲爱的 不不不不不
Baby, baby, baby, no! No, no, no, no!
他神志不清了
He is tripping hard.
主啊 将神父赋予环海岛吧
Oh Lord, give Osea the Father it needs.
带给我们真正的神父 赋予我们真正的神父
Bring us the true Father. Give us the true Father...
和他一起... 加入我
Join me... with him.
让这些为他带来救赎的土地之血流入他的躯体
And let this put the blood of the land that has redeemed him inside him.
在这片面包上...
And on this bread...
还有人知道你把他带走了吗
Does anyone else know you took him?
当然没有人知道
Of course they fucking don't.
所以我们必须立刻了结他
That's why we need to end him, now.
不
No.
我们要用另一种方式
We're going a different way.
那我带他来这里干什么
What'd I bring him here for then?
你打算对他怎么样
What the fuck are you gonna do with him?
拯救他
Save him!
我们要拯救他
We're going to save him.
带他下楼
Take him downstairs.
保证他的安全
Keep him safe!
安全 走着瞧吧
Safe, eh? We'll see.
密米尔
Mimir?
你能帮帮我吗
Can you help me?
-我在哪儿 -在大房♥子里
- Where am I? - In the Big House.
他们对我下手了
They fucking did things to me.
就像
Like...
就像一场仪式 他们喂了我血和酒
Like a ceremony. They put blood and wine on me.
你以伊苏斯之名受洗了
You were baptized in Esus' name.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
凯尔特人相信环海岛是世界之魂
The Celts believed Osea was the soul of the world.
它需要一名神父带领它走出黑暗
It needed a father to shepherd it through the dark.
查灵顿曾是那名神父
Charrington was that father,
他儿子是继任
then his son was.
但他儿子不希望自己的孩子
But his son decided he didn't want this life
继续当神父 于是他们逃走了
for his own boy, and they fled.
你告诉我这些干吗
Why are you telling me all this?
他的兄弟接任了
His brother took over.
但随着他兄弟老去
But as the brother comes closer to death,
没有男性继任者
with no male heir,
小岛开始衰落 世界也随之衰落
the island declines, and so does the world.
这他妈和我有什么关系
What the fuck does all this got to do with me?
你的祖父
Your grandfather
告诉你他曾在环海岛驻扎过
told you he was stationed on Osea,
对吗
yes?
并不是这样
He was not.
他就出生在环海岛
He was born here.
他就是查灵顿的孙子
He was the son of the son of Charrington.
逃跑的就是他父亲
The father who fled.
他不希望自己的儿子接着当神父
He didn't want this for his son,
而他们也不希望你继续当神父
and they did not want it for you.
你就是环海岛实至名归的神父 山姆
You are the rightful father of Osea, Sam.
你感觉到它要来临了吗
Can you feel it coming?
黑暗
The darkness.
谁他妈让你进来的
Who the fuck put you in here, eh?!
我是被留在这里的
I--I was left here.
我什么都跟他说
I said nothing to him!
他们可能想救你 但我可不想
They may wanna save you, but I fucking don't.
糟糕
Shit.
你要是出声...
Make a sound I don't like...
你把这个岛分♥裂♥成了两边
Fucking split this island in two, you have.
我才不在乎你父亲是谁
I don't give a shit who your father was.
现在结束了 孩子
This ends now, boy.
不要
Don't!
不
No--
是我 我抓住你了
It's me! I got you!
我抓住你了
I got you!
拉里 他想杀了我
Larry... he's trying to kill me...
他想用重物来将我尸沉大海
He had weights to sink my body.
我得离开这座岛
I need to get off this island.
那是什么
What is that?
哪里
Where...
-你是在哪里找到的 -你觉得我在哪里找到的
- Where did you find that? - Where do you think I found it?
藏在我们房♥间的水槽下面 山姆
It was hidden under the sink in our room, Sam.
这是四万英镑
It's 40,000 pounds.
这就是你口中被偷走的钱
This is the money you said was stolen.
-我不知道 -这就是
- I didn't know-- - It's the money
你当着我的面控诉别人偷走的钱
I watched you accuse another man of taking!
这是在演戏吗
Is this an episode?
这就是你说过的 情节性精神错乱
Is that what you said? Ep-ep-episodic psychosis?
-不不不 是我... -你要是发病自己知道吗
- No, no, no. It's-I-I-- - Would you even know if it was?
我是说 人们追赶你
I mean, people chasing you?
还想杀你
What, trying to kill you?
这... 不...
It-it-- No, it--
这不是在演戏
It's not an episode.
-这不是演戏 -你怎么知道不是
- It's not an episode! - How do you know it's not?!
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我需要你
I need you...
帮我离开环海岛
to help me get off Osea.
-你找到她了吗 -找到了 她在来的路上
- Did you find her? - I found her. She's coming.
她想先告诉她丈夫
She wanted to tell her husband first.
-为什么 -警告他提防拉里
- Why? - To warn him about Larry.
她好像吓坏了
She seemed scared.
我很抱歉让你卷入了这一切
I'm sorry you got mixed up in all this.
我只想和女儿们一起回家
I just wanna get home with my girls.
我别无所求
That's all I want.
他什么样 你儿子
What was he like? Your son.
他其实不让人省心
He was a handful, actually.
他对于区分善恶有点障碍
He had a bit of a problem with right and wrong.
我记得卡斯很担心
I remember Cas was worried.
因为他有段时期非常残忍♥
'Cause he got into a cruel phase,
折磨昆虫之类的
torturing insects and so on.
他只是个孩子 他应该很有爱心的
He was just being a kid. He could be so loving.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 他很令人棘手
Yeah, he was tricky.
我发现整个岛到处都是这些东西
I keep finding these things all over the island.
-还有活的 -在某些文化里 蟋蟀是
- Real ones, too. - In some cultures, crickets are a sign
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表