剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
第三天
第一季 第二集
《第三天》前情提要
她怎么样了 艾波娜
How is she, Epona?
我觉得事情才刚开始有实感 她当时就要...
I think it's beginning to hit home which is about to...
跟我来 亲爱的
Come with me, me love.
你是来参加庆典的吗
You're here for the festival?
是的
I am.
你觉得这些人怎么样
What do you think of these people?
我觉得艾波娜隐瞒了什么
I think Epona's hiding something.
你对她父亲有多了解
Do you know about her father?
山姆 杰森不危险
Sam, Jason's not dangerous.
我得离开这座岛
I need to get off this island.
我老婆不知道我在哪儿
My wife doesn't know where I am
然而所有电♥话♥都打不出去
and none of the phones are working!
堤道在明早之前都不会开启
Causeway doesn't open until the mornin'.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我建议你安顿下来 好好享受这里的生活
I suggest you settle in and get good and pissed.
你的脸看上去有点眼熟
There's something familiar about your face.
所以说你之前没来过这里
So you have been here before.
你不能离开
You can't leave.
站住
Stop!
奈森
Nathan!
奈森
Nathan!
回来
Come back!
第三天
第一季 第二集
该死
Fuck.
我们真的做过了吗
I mean, did we actually have sex? Because,
说不定没有呢
maybe we didn't.
也许我们只是睡了一觉
I mean, maybe we just... slept.
-你记得吗 -我
- Do you remember? - I...
我什么都想不起来了
I don't remember anything.
你找什么呢
What the fuck are you looking for?
我的靴子 到处都找不到
My boots. I can't find my boots anywhere.
该死
Oh shit.
这里有纸巾 该死
There's tissues. Oh shit.
我们做了 对吗
We fucked, didn't we?
如果我丈夫发现了
If my husband finds out...
-他怎么会发现 -他什么都能发现
- How will he find out? - He finds shit out.
你戴套了吗
Did you use a condom?
我没有避孕套
I don't have condoms.
-混♥蛋♥ -你有避孕套吗
- You asshole! - Do you have condoms?
我怎么会有避孕套 我都结婚了
Why would I have condoms? I'm married.
我也是
So am I!
我平常也不这样
Look, th--this is not who I am.
天哪 我一下就怀孕了
Oh, Jesus Christ. I get pregnant at the drop of a hat.
谢谢 真是太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
他来了
There he is!
昨晚有意思吗
Fun night last night?
这就是环海岛给你的体验
That's Osea for you.
我们的庆典将会无比热闹
Our festival's gonna be the effing bee's bananas,
正如我妻子会说的那样
as my wife would say.
我泡了壶好茶
Got a nice pot of tea here.
我要让你和帕法德夫人
I'm gonna give you and Mrs. Paffard
体验一下你们从未尝过的英式早餐
the full English like you've never had it.
-我喜欢称之为纯环海岛式早餐 -你没有叫我起床
- Full Osea, I like to call it. - You didn't wake me up.
我错过了堤道
I-I missed the causeway.
你本应该把艾波娜带过来
And you were gonna bring Epona to me.
我确实去叫过你了 山姆
Well, I did come to wake you, Sam,
但我站在你房♥间门外的时候
but when I stood outside your door,
我就明白了我不能在这个时候打扰你
I realized that I couldn't disturb you.
不关我事
Um, not my business at all.
我不会做任何评判
I do not make judgments.
我真得回家了 我妻子不知道我在哪儿
Look, I really need to get home. My wife doesn't know where I am.
我昨天都没法给她打电♥话♥ 这里有船吗
I couldn't even call her yester-- is there a boat?
如果出了事 我们会用托莫的小汽艇
Well, we were relying on Tomo's runabout if anything happened,
不过他前天不小心撞上了码头
but he went and ran it into the blooming jetty day before yesterday.
这里没有电♥话♥
Look, there's no phones.
堤道在4:06之前都不会开启
Causeway doesn't open until 4:06.
难道你不该好好休息一下吗
Don't you deserve to just relax?
让我们好好伺候你 我们很乐意
Let us spoil you? We'd love that.
环海岛餐厅
菜单
天哪 黄油
Oh God, butter.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry. It's just...
我和我丈夫的情况很复杂
the situation with my husband is complex.
我们第一个孩子出生后 就越来越糟了
After my first was born, it got bad.
我真的很低落 你知道吗
I was really down, you know?
产后抑郁...
Post-natal, uh...
不 是他
Oh, no. No, it was him.
和他在一起
Being with him.
我打算离开他
So, I was gonna leave.
我打算带她一起走
I had a plan to take her and get out,
然后我又怀孕了
and then I got pregnant again.
我走不了了
And I just couldn't.
第二个孩子出生后 情况更糟了
So, after my second was born, I spiraled.
有一段时间
There was this whole period
我沉迷于酒精和滥交
where I got lost in booze and people and--
我丈夫让法♥院♥介入 他真的...
My husband got the courts involved. He's so...
很聪明 善于操纵人
manipulative and clever,
他让我看上去是...
and he made it look like I--
他得到了抚养权
He has custody,
我也不再和别人睡了
so I don't sleep with people.
也不喝酒了
I don't drink.
我不会做任何影响我见自己女儿的事
I don't do anything that might affect me seeing my girls.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他不会发现的
He's not gonna find out.
你保证吗
Promise?
这些人们信仰什么
What is it these people believe?
基♥督♥教
Christianity.
还带了一点... 古凯尔特人相信
With a bit of-- look, the ancient Celts believed
环海岛是世界之魂
Osea was the soul of the world.
当查灵顿来这里进行他伟大的实验时
So, when Charrington came here for his great experiment,
他需要信仰
he needed belief.
于是查灵顿成为了岛上的神父
So Charrington became the father of the island,
两千年来的第一位神父
the first in 2,000 years,
奏效了
and it worked.
由罪犯和瘾君子组成的社会
A society of criminals and addicts lived
达成了一种嬉皮士式的和谐
in blissful, hippie harmony.
他去世后 由他的儿子继任
When he died, his son took over,
再接下来是他孙子 代代相传
and then his son after that, and so on and so on...
还传承下去了 真的吗
What, they passed it on? Seriously?
他又不是国王之类的角色
I mean, it's not like he's a king or anything.
他们只是
They just kinda...
我不知道 他们相信他
I don't know, they trust him.
在战争期间 我的祖父曾驻扎在这里
My granddad was stationed here during the war.
-你知道这里原来是军事基地吧 -知道
- You know it was a military base? - Right.
他从未提过这件事
He never talked about it, never.
你要是问他 他会跟去了贝尔森集中营一样闭口不言
You asked him, he would clam up like he'd been at Belsen.
我是说 你不觉得这很诡异吗
I mean, don't you find this all a bit fucking weird?
是的
Yes,
但是天主教 晶体
but so is Catholicism and
和量子物理也很诡异 但是听着
crystals and quantum physics, but hey.
只要能熬过今天就行
Whatever gets you through the day.
他们都是好人
I mean, these are good people.
他们对我很好
They've always been amazing to me,
所以他们发现我是个婊♥子♥时 我吓坏了
which is why it freaks me out that they've discovered I'm a whore.
别这么说
Don't say that.
这事已经发生了 我们都有错
It happened. You know, we both did it.
-你可以后悔 -我不后悔
- You can regret it-- - I don't.
我不后悔
I don't regret it.
一点都不后悔
At all.
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表