剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
第三天
第一季 第一集
夏
什么 不不不 别啊
What? No, oh no, no, no.
不不不 该死 卡斯 他们进办公室了吗
No, no, no. Shit. Shit, Cas. Did they go in the office?
他们进办公室了吗 卡斯
Did they go in the office, Cas?
因为钱在办公室里
Because the... because the money's in the office.
给阿戴的钱在办公室里
The money for Aday is in the office.
四万镑
40,000 pounds.
不 卡斯 是的
No, Cas-- Yes, it was.
听着 不 等等 我们
Listen-- No, hold on! Well, we--
你可以骂我 咱们也可以想办法
You-you could just shout at me or we can figure out how the fuck...
不不不不 别报♥警♥
No, no, no, no! Don't tell the police!
你为什么会想报♥警♥
Why would you tell the police?
因为那是四万现金啊
Because it's 40 grand in cash!
你要怎么跟警♥察♥解释这四万现金...
How are you gonna explain 40 fucking grand in cash to the fucking...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 是的
I'm sorry, yes.
我应该告诉你的 我没说 对不起
I should've told you, and I didn't, and I'm sorry.
但事已至此
But, we are where we are,
今天就要把钱给阿戴 不然就完了
and Aday needs the money today or we're fucked.
等警♥察♥走了 你能不能看看钱还在不在吗
So, when the police go, would you please see if it's still there?
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在就给阿戴打电♥话♥ 看看我们能不能
I'm gonna call Aday right now and see if I can re--
我会再...
I'll make another--
我会给他打电♥话♥的
Well, I'm gonna call him. Yeah--
孩子们还好吗
How are the kids?
天哪
Oh, jeez.
那就好
That's all we need.
你就不能劝劝她...
Can't you persuade her to...
选另一种乐器吗
choose another instrument?
那就长号♥吧
Trombone it is then.
我正打算出发
Yes, I'm just about to start.
我正在朝河边走
I'm heading down to the river now.
天哪
Oh God...
快点
Quickly!
别跟个小孩子似的 使劲拉
Stop being a baby! Pull it harder!
不 快拉
No, pull it!
拉啊
Pull!
退后
Step back.
呼吸 快呼吸
Oh! Breathe! Breathe!
该死
Shit.
天哪
Oh God.
醒醒 醒醒 见鬼
Come on. Come on. Oh fuck.
没事了 我救了你
It's okay, I'm helping you.
你能呼吸吗 你能呼吸吗
Can you breathe? Can you breathe?
如果你能呼吸就点点头
Nod if you can breathe.
很好 给我看看哪里疼
That's good. Show me where it hurts.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
我的眼睛也很疼
My eyes hurt as well.
你得去看医生
You need to see a doctor.
-不 -我得送你去医院
- No... - Gotta take you to a hospital.
-不 -我得报♥警♥
- No. - Should call the police.
不行
No!
-你叫什么名字 -艾波娜
- What's your name? - Epona.
听着
Look,
艾波娜
Epona.
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
好吗 你可能受了很严重的伤
Alright? And, uh, you might have a serious injury.
我不能坐视不理
I can't-- I can't just walk away.
别... 他会杀了我的
Don't... He'll kill me.
谁会杀了你
Who'll kill you?
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
一直开就好 我会告诉你怎么走
Just drive straight. I'll tell you the way.
那个男孩是谁
Who was that boy?
什么男孩
What boy?
没事的 我只是想给你拿瓶水
It's okay. It's alright. I'm just getting you some water.
看见了吗
See?
你有盐吗
Have you got some salt?
盐吗
Salt?
侧条里应该有
Yeah, in the side pocket, I think.
我之前的工作和年轻人有关
I used to work with young people.
我在社会服务中心工作 所以...
I was in social care, so...
我知道这并不代表着我了解你
I know that doesn't mean I know anything about you,
但我的意思是
but, what I'm saying is I've talked
我跟一些孩子聊过 他们经历过一些很糟糕的事
with kids who've been through stuff.
我理解那些问题
I understand problems.
你肯定理解不了我的问题
You won't understand mine.
好吧
Okay.
我先说
I'll go first.
我叫山姆
My name's Sam,
并且...
and...
很高兴认识你 艾波娜
I am extremely pleased to meet you, Epona.
就是这样 看到了吗
There, see?
我们现在开始交流了
Now we're communicating.
是啊 但你别急着改你脸书主页的状态
Yeah, well, don't go changing your Facebook status just yet.
好吧 还有什么 我想想...
Alright. What else? Uh...
我结婚了 我有三个孩子 两个女儿 一个儿子
I'm married. I have three children, two girls and a boy.
我的大女儿和你年纪差不多 所以...
My oldest girl's actually about your age, so...
我就有点失去理智
I "get" crazy.
这是你的工作吗 跟小孩打交道吗
That's what you do then? You work with kids?
不 那是之前了
No, not anymore.
现在我和我妻子经营着一家花卉商店
Me and my wife run a garden center.
好吧 那是有点不同
Right. That's a bit different.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 就是要换换环境
Yeah, that was the point.
你家有什么事吗
Is it something at home?
你要知道...
You know...
向陌生人开口会更容易
it's easier to sometimes say things to people you don't know.
山姆是狗的名字
It's a dog's name. Sam.
我们这是要去哪儿
Where is it I'm taking you?
一直开到海边
Carry on till you hit the sea.
我住在环海岛
I live on Osea.
堤道会在20分钟后开启
Causeway opens in about 20 minutes.
-堤道 -是的 得等到退潮
- Causeway? - Yeah. Gotta wait till the tide's out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
该死
Shit.
阿噻 我是山姆 听着
Aday, it's Sam. Uh, look.
听着 我们被抢劫了
Look, we've been burgled.
你能给我回个电♥话♥吗
Please, will you call me back?
打给我就好 谢谢
Just call me. Thank you.
天哪...
God...
拜托
Come on.
操
Fuck!
该死的
Stupid...
我在等电♥话♥ 一通很重要的电♥话♥
I'm waiting for this call. This important call.
也许你不该过来的
Maybe you shouldn't come over.
为什么
Why?
-为什么我不该过来 -这个...
- Why shouldn't I come over? - Well,
那你就开车吧
drive then.
你不会掉下去的
You can't fall off.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好...
Yeah...
只是觉得似曾相识
Just feels familiar.
你之前来过这里吗
Have you been here before?
没有
No.
我祖父在战争时期驻扎在这里
My granddad was stationed here during the war.
因此我才知道这个地方 但是...
That's how I know about it, but...
我从没来过
I--I've never been here.
你的时间不多了
You've not got long.
堤道今天3:50就会关闭
Causeway closes at 3:50 today.
直到早上才会再次开启
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表