剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
不 她父亲名叫山姆
No, her father's name is Sam.
山姆 真的吗
Sam, really?
只是一♥夜♥情♥而已
It was just this crazy one-night thing.
就这么发生了
Just happened.
我很开心发生了
I'm so glad it did.
命中注定
It was meant.
可能你听起来很疯狂 但我真的相信
It probably sounds crazy to you, but I truly believe it.
这个小女孩
This little girl...
注定要出生在这里
was meant to be here right now.
她太重要了
She's so, so important.
你能帮我把他叫来吗
Would you mind getting him for me?
他在这里吗
He's here?
-他在环海岛上 -对
- He's on Osea? - Oh yeah.
他在大房♥子里
He's in the Big House.
因为最近发生了这些事
We haven't been talking lately
我们都没说过话
because of everything that's been going on.
但我想让他看看她
But I want him to see her.
我想让他看着她的眼睛
I want him to look into her eyes.
然后他就懂了
Then he'll get it.
大房♥子在哪儿
Where's the Big House?
-你终于回来了 -怎么了
- There you are. - What happened?
一切都好 她生了孩子
Everything's fine. She's had the baby,
但我需要你们俩过去陪她
but I need you two to go and stay with her.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我有事要做
I have to do something.
艾莉 确保她身体暖和 摄入足够的水
Ellie, make sure she's warm and hydrated,
如果有什么问题 就立马打给我
and if there are any problems, you call me straight away.
听好了
And look...
别告诉她任何关于你们的事
don't tell her anything about yourselves.
为什么
Why not?
她现在不太清醒 我...
She's--she's in an odd place, and I...
听着 一切都好 只是别告诉她我们的事 好吗
Look, it's all fine. Just don't tell her about us, alright?
我就需要你们做这一件事 然后我们就离开
I need you to do this one thing, and then we're leaving.
小露 小露
Lu? Lu!
拿着我的手♥机♥
Take my phone.
你只需要待在这里 确保她没事
You just need to stay here and make sure she's okay.
但妈妈说让你做
But Mom said for you to do it.
如果有问题 就打给妈妈
If there's any problems, call Mom.
艾莉 我才9岁
Ellie, I'm 9!
她没事 只需要休息
She's fine. She just needs her rest.
好吧 那我怎么办
Yeah, but what about me?
你叫什么
What's your name?
塔露拉 我妈叫我小露
Talulah. My mom calls me Lu.
天哪 我好喜欢
God, I love that.
你姐姐跟你一起吗 我以为她...
Is your sister with you? I thought she--
没有
No.
只有我
Only me.
很高兴认识你 小露
Well, it's nice to meet you, Lu.
想过来看看世界上最新降临的人吗
Wanna come and see the newest person in the whole wide world?
别害怕
It's okay.
你不会伤着她
You can't hurt her.
快来
Come on.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
他们在受迫♥害♥时来这里
They came here to worship when they were persecuted.
那些和我们信仰一样的人
The people who believed what we believe.
盐和土 艾莉 你现在明白了吗
Salt and soil, Ellie. Do you understand that yet?
环海岛需要保持平衡
Osea needs to be in balance.
如果不平衡了 那么
And when it isn't, well...
整个世界就失去了平衡
the balance of the whole world is thrown out.
这些孩子在公元535年死于环海岛
These children were killed on Osea in 535 AD.
那年有洪水
There were floods...
整个世界都是
worldwide that year.
991年 玛尔顿之战
991, the battle of Maldon.
环海岛发生了大屠♥杀♥
A massacre right here on Osea.
也开始了中世纪战争时代
Also the start of the medieval war period.
几千年来的
The hottest temperatures in...
最高温度 你可以去查
thousands of years. You can look it up.
然后在1888年
And in 1888,
弗雷德里克·尼古拉斯·查灵顿
Frederick Nicholas Charrington,
开始了这一切的男人
the man who started all this,
在伦敦街道上鬼祟行走
stalked the streets of London
正是开膛手杰克
as Jack the Ripper.
将女人开肠破肚
Cutting women open.
那年夏天六月飘雪
Snowed in the middle of summer that year.
那意味着什么
So, that means what?
这地方很危险吗
This place is dangerous?
不 不是
No. No...
这意味着这里需要爱 你瞧
It means it needs to be loved. See,
你妈妈那样的人 他们永远也不会理解
people like your mom, they'll never get it.
她感受不到
She can't feel it.
但你
But, you...
我觉得
I think...
你能爱上环海岛
you can love Osea.
如果你付出爱
And, if you do,
它会理解你 艾莉
it will understand you, Ellie.
它会认识你
It will know you...
它也会爱你
and it will love you back.
她很美吧
Isn't she beautiful?
-对 她很可爱 -没错
- Yeah, she's amazing. - Yeah!
疼吗
Did it hurt?
嗯 很疼
Yes, it did.
但是种好的疼
But, it's a good hurt.
有点像...
Kinda like a...
有点像奇怪的压力
it's kinda like a strange pressure.
无论如何 就算很疼 你也知道
At any rate, even when it hurts, you know you're bringing
你给世界带来了奇迹
something incredible into the world.
-我能摸摸她吗 -当然
- Can I touch her? - Yeah.
你可以抓着她的小手
You can hold her little hand.
你造了个人
Well you made a person.
对 多数女人都会
Yeah. Most women do it.
你以后也许也会
You might do it one day.
你妈妈生了两次 一次是你 一次是你姐姐
Your mom did it twice. Once for you, once for your sister.
其实是三次
Well, three times actually.
-三次 -对
- Three? - Yeah.
我们有过一个哥哥 奈森
We had a brother, Nathan.
我不知道你有哥哥
I didn't know you had a brother.
是啊 我们有过
Yeah, we had a brother.
你说他的名字是
You say his name was...
奈森
Nathan.
对
Yeah...
你想喝茶吗
Do you want some tea?
茶
Tea?
你不觉得你太小了吗 还不适合泡茶
Don't you think you're a little young to be making tea?
或者水 我可以给你拿点水
Or water. I could get you some water.
行 给我拿点水
Yeah, get me some water.
不
No.
水在后面
It's in the back.
我不知道你有哥哥
Didn't know you had a brother.
是啊
Yeah.
他在哪儿 小露
Where is he, Lu?
奈森在哪
Where's Nathan?
我们不喜欢谈论那个
We don't like to talk about that.
这是你的手♥机♥吗
This your phone?
你不需要 对吧
You don't need it, do you?
-我能喝水吗 -当然
- Can I have water? - Of course.
你知道这个小女孩 小露
You know this little girl, Lu?
她会带领我们
She's gonna lead us.
关于谁该带领我们 大家议论纷纷
And there has been a lot of talk about who should do that,
还有许多糟糕的主意
and a lot of bad ideas,
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表