剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
Person who has God on their side
绝不能轻易招惹
is not a person to mess with.
是吗 我不信上帝
Yeah, well, I don't believe in God.
"我不信上帝"
"I don't believe in God..."
你知道原因吗
Do you know why you don't?
因为你是一只 小羊羔
Because you're a little... sheep.
我不是小羊羔
I'm not a sheep.
一只跟她那群小朋友
A little sheep who goes along
形影不离的小羊羔
with all her little friends,
穿着一样的衣服
wearing the same clothes,
交换宝可梦
swapping Pokémons, and...
一起盯着小屏幕
looking at stupid little screens.
但你知道羔羊的结局是什么吗
But do you know what happens to sheep?
它们被屠♥杀♥
They get slaughtered.
这样其他人才有肉吃
So the rest of us can feed.
去睡觉吧 小羊
Off to bed now, sheepy.
我要告诉妈妈
Yeah, well, I'm telling Mom.
好了 现在就是正常分娩
Alright. This is just normal labor now.
我不想让他们把我带走
I don't want them to take me away.
没有人会把你带走 亲爱的
No one's taking you anywhere, hon.
告诉我你需要什么
You just tell me what you need.
黑暗的小空间 没有别人
Dark, small, no people...
那后面有一间浴室
Oh, there's a... there's a bathroom back there.
好 我们把你送进去
Okay. Let's get you inside.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Here we go.
拿几个垫子 楼上有床单
Get some cushions. There's a bed spread upstairs.
就在椅子上
It's on the chair.
那他妈是个浴室
It's a fucking bathroom...
好了 没事的
It's okay. Alright.
他们会拿东西过来 让这里舒适一点
They're bringing stuff to make it nice.
你现在需要什么
What do you need now?
我想一个人待着
I wanna be alone.
不行 我不能留你一个人 亲爱的
No, I-I can't leave you alone, hon.
只要杰森 杰森可以留下来
Just Jason. Jason can stay.
好吧 就你和杰森 好吗
Alright. Just you and Jason, yeah?
他们会把这里收拾好 你就可以独处了
They'll sort the room and then you'll be alone.
但我就在外面
But I'm gonna be outside,
如果你需要什么 开口就好
and if you need anything, you just say.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个宝宝太特别了
This baby is so special.
我并没有求他到来 但他还是来了
I didn't ask for this, but it has come to me.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
我想你们这帮垃圾
I suppose you lot of shit fucks
没想着离开吧
have got no intention of leaving.
先来45升茶
Fucking 10 gallons of tea it is then.
别想着喝咖啡 除非有人想往里吐口水
Don't no one ask for coffee unless you want it spat in.
既然你已经起来了 如果你想离开
The causeway's open if you were thinking of leaving,
堤道是开启的
seeing as you're up.
行 我去抽根烟
Right, I'm getting me a smoke.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你刚刚做的事
For what you just did.
你救了我们这些愚蠢的人
You saved us from our own stupidity.
-不 那只是 -不
- No, it just... - No!
你就是神兵天降的及时雨
You're exactly the right person at exactly the right time.
但凡我们能为你做任何事...
Now, if there's anything we can do for you, anything...
事实上 还真有一件事
Well actually, there is.
你认识这个人吗 他是我丈夫
Do you know this man? He's my husband.
去年他失踪了 凭空消失
Last year, he went missing. He just disappeared,
什么都没留下 就消失了
no word, nothing. Just gone.
失踪了吗
Missing, eh?
-你报♥警♥了吗 -报了 但警♥察♥并不热心
- Did you call the police? - I did. They weren't that interested.
山姆有行为怪异的病史 他之前也失踪过
Sam has a history of erratic behavior. He's done this before.
但从来没这么久过
Never for this long.
你为什么觉得他会在这里
What makes you think he might be here?
因为两周前 我收到他发来的邮件
'Cause two weeks ago, I got an email from his account.
一片胡言乱语 仿佛是个小孩写的
It was rambling, like it was written by a child,
说他在那座岛上
and it said he was on the island.
就这样 "那座岛"
Just that. "The island."
我必须在14号♥前来这里接他
And that I should come and get him before the 14th.
昨天 我接到警♥察♥的电♥话♥
Then yesterday, I got a call from the police.
他们在一次突击行动中逮捕了一个人
They arrested this man, this corrupt planning officer
一个腐♥败♥的规划官 他对警♥察♥说
in some kind of swoop, and he told them
山姆失踪的那天给他打了电♥话♥
that he got a call from Sam the day he went missing,
山姆说他在"海岛"上
and Sam said he was on "Sea Island."
山姆那天就在这附近
Sam was near here that day.
不是海岛
It's not Sea Island.
是环海岛
It's Osea Island.
或者滨海岛
Or Mersea Island.
-或者挪汐 -拜托了 你见过他吗
- Or Northey-- - Please. Have you seen him?
他没来过这里 抱歉
He hasn't been here. I'm sorry.
你确定吗 虽然已经过了很久
Are you sure? I mean, it's been a while.
你可能不记得了
You might not remember.
这么帅的男人 我会记得的
Good-looking fellow like that? I'd remember.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry, really.
我可以问问这里的其他人吗
Do you think it'd be alright if I asked the others here?
没问题 当然可以
Of course! Of course you can.
但是 今晚的气氛有点紧张 你也看到了
But... there's a lot of tension here tonight. You've seen that.
我保证平时不是这样的 这地方很有爱
It's not normal, I promise you. This is a loving place,
但我觉得最好不要激化紧张气氛
but always best not to prod tension, I think.
距离堤道关闭还有
The causeway's open for another, oh,
1小时20分钟
hour and 20.
如果你愿意等的话
If you can wait,
我可以帮你悄悄打听一下
I could ask around, discreetly,
如果他来过这里 会有人知道的
and if he's been here, someone will know.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Sure?
你刚刚可是救了我们
After what you just did?
再给我看一眼照片
Show me that picture again here.
我拍一下
There we go.
山姆他
Sam is, um,
他不太好
he's not well.
他的女儿们就在楼上 而我只是...
And his--his daughters, they're upstairs, and I just--
你不需要解释爱
You don't have to explain love.
爱从来不需要借口
Never make excuses for love.
我能来一根吗
Can I have one of those?
你不怎么吸烟的吧
You don't actually smoke, do you?
-你不是本地人 -对
- You're not from this place. - No.
你知道这里是什么情况吗
Do you know what's going on here?
他们举办这个庆典
They had this festival.
他们希望这能把大家团结在一起
The hope was that it would bring people together.
结果适得其反
But it did the opposite.
人们四分五裂
They're divided now,
再也回不去了
and they can't find their way back.
但别因此讨厌环海岛
But don't let that make you think bad about Osea.
这地方很宽容
This place has a big heart.
这里可以治愈你
And it can heal...
如果你允许的话
if you let it.
如果你需要的话 海伦
If you need it, Helen.
她走了
She's gone!
杰斯溜走了
Jess is flippin' gone!
走了 去哪了
Gone? Where?
想看些很酷的东西吗
Wanna see something cool?
在环海岛上挖到的
It's from a dig right here on Osea.
这是小孩的指骨
It's a child's finger bone.
这... 好恶心
That's... awful.
你为什么会来环海岛
So, what brings you to Osea?
妈妈说是为了给我过生日
Mom's saying it's my birthday,
但她在说谎
but she's lying.
她还不想让我回学校
She doesn't want me to go back to school yet.
为什么
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表