剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
暴雨和洪水的象征
of rains and flooding.
怎么会有人相信这些东西
How can anybody believe this stuff?
原因无所谓 笃信的程度才是问题
Doesn't matter how. It's how much.
我在一个宗教社会里长大
I grew up in a religious community.
几乎算是个邪教
It was almost like a cult,
相信我 如果我们的牧师说末日将至
and believe me, if our pastor said the end was nigh,
我们就会买♥♥罐头 安置避难所
we started buying tin cans and prepping our shelters.
对他们来说 这不是信仰
For them, it's not belief.
是不变的事实
It's immutable fucking fact.
还有
Oh, and...
死亡
death.
蟋蟀也是死亡的象征
Crickets are also a sign of death.
见鬼
Oh, flip.
真是见鬼了 这不妙
Flippin' hell. This is bad.
-糟糕透了 -冷静 混♥蛋♥
- This is really flippin' bad. - Calm the fuck down, fucko.
-你能把我们送出去吗 -当然可以
- Can you get us out of here? - Yeah, of course.
我们当然能了 是吧 亲爱的
Of course we can. We can, can't we, love?
我昨天晚上试过了
That's what I was trying to do last night.
-我昨晚想把他锁在教堂里 -锁住他
- I was gonna lock him in the chapel-- - Lock him in?
那里正在重新布线 那里是
Well, it's being rewired. It's...
危险建筑 没有人愿意进去
a death trap. No one will go inside.
我打算把他藏在那里直到天亮...
I was gonna hide him in there until dawn...
那船呢 你说托莫...
What about a boat? You said Tomo...
拉里为什么想要我死
Why does Larry want me dead?
山姆
Sam,
你在说那女孩父亲的事情
you were saying things of the girl's father.
-人们不喜欢这样 -不不 不是这样
- People don't take to that. - No, no, it's not that.
而且你和她很亲近
And you had a closeness with her.
-我不是说这样不合适... -不是这样
- I'm not saying it was impropriety. Not for one... - It's not that.
他没有生气 他就是想让我消失
He wasn't angry. He just wanted me gone.
那个该死的典礼...
That fucking ceremony...
传教士和葡萄酒和肉
Preacher and the wine and the meat.
告诉他 告诉他一切
Tell him. Tell him everything.
穿白西装的男的 神父
The man in the white suit, the Father?
他不能死 上帝保佑他
Well, he can't die, God bless him.
除非他确定能有继承人
Not till he's sure he can pass it on.
环海岛需要一位真正的神父 山姆
Osea needs a true father, Sam.
我 你是在说我
Me. You're talking about me.
你儿子在大♥陆♥失踪的那天
The day you lost your boy on the mainland,
你过来见了一个人 对吧
you come to meet someone, right?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
是他 神父
It was him, the Father.
他不知怎么找到了你 本来想告诉你一切
Somehow, he found you. He was gonna tell you everything.
我们那天才知道 之前都不知道 对吧
We only found out that very day. We didn't even know, did we?
-人们都气疯了 -他就是个白♥痴♥
- People were furious. - He's a fucking idiot.
-别这样 亲爱的... -他就是个傻♥逼♥
- Now, love... - He's a fucking moron.
他就不应该在那个位置
He was never supposed to sit in that role.
自从他上任以来 环海岛就一蹶不振
Ever since he took over, Osea's decayed.
我们找了好多年
See, we'd searched for years.
有一天你突然出现了
And there you suddenly were that very day.
我们慌了
And we panicked.
但你来了
But there you were,
带着你的儿子
with your son.
我儿子怎么了
What about my son?
有两个想法
There were two ideas.
一个是过来跟你谈谈
One was to come, talk to you,
请你继承你应有的地位
ask you to take your rightful place.
但你怎么跟一个成年人说这个
But how do you tell a grown man something like that?
所以有了第二种想法
So, there was a second idea...
就是把你儿子带走
which was to take your boy.
把我儿子带走
Take my son?
错的人是神父
The wrong man was Father.
我们在衰败 世界在衰败
We were in decline. The world was in decline.
你儿子是查灵顿本人的直系后裔
Your son was a direct descendant of Charrington himself!
所以我们找了一个人 看看他能不能
So, a person was spoken to to see if, in theory,
把你的儿子带走
he could or would take your boy.
他照做的话
He does it,
就能为他们家在这里赢得一席之地
and he gets a place here for his family.
想想看对于信徒来说这意味着什么
Imagine what that is for those that believe.
住在世界之魂当中
To live in the world's soul.
我们找的那个男的...
The man we spoke to...
他很糊涂 脑子不太清醒
well, he was confused. He wasn't all there.
你们找了谁
Who did you speak to?
高尔坦
Goltan.
我们找了高尔坦
We spoke to Goltan.
他从没想过要伤害你儿子
He was never meant to hurt your boy.
-是谁的主意... -他只是脑子不清醒
- Whose idea... - He was just confused.
他不应该使用暴♥力♥
He weren't supposed to get violent.
谁出的主意 把我儿子带走
Whose idea was it to take my son?
我
Mine.
从那以后我每时每刻都在后悔
And I've regretted it with every single breath since.
-你的主意 是你的主意 -现在吗
- Your idea. It was your fucking idea? - Is it now?
现在你就要向你心里的愤怒
Is now the time that you're gonna give in
屈服了吗 山姆
to the rage inside you, Sam?
我要你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
所有这一切
All of this,
你们信仰的一切 都他妈是扯淡
everything you believe in, is fucking nonsense.
就是魔术和小妖精
It's magic and pixies,
还有假神
and fake gods.
-不是假的 别这么说 -搭上了我儿子的命
- It's not fake. Don't say fake. - It cost my son his life.
我儿子死了 就因为你们这些垃圾
My son is dead because of your fucking garbage.
因为你们信仰的这些狗屁
This shit that you believe in.
我要离开这座岛
I wanna get off this island.
我宁愿割开自己的喉咙
I would rather slit my own throat
都不想再回来了
than come back here for one more minute.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
是时候让你离开这座岛了
Time to get you off the island.
听我说 亲爱的...
Listen, love...
你不觉得他已经很迷失了吗
Don't you think he's lost enough?
我们该为罪恶付出代价了
It's time we paid for our sin.
山姆
Sam,
环海岛是世界的心脏
Osea is the world's beating heart.
-这里需要一位神父 -艾波娜在哪儿
- It needs its father. - Where's Epona?
我们不知道 她走丢了
We don't know. She's missin'.
你们觉得我会让那个孩子和你们待在这里吗
You think I'm leaving that child alone here with you?
我们不知道她在哪儿 大家都在找她
We don't know where she is. They're looking for her.
我们要往东走 托莫在那边
We're gonna head east, that's where Tomo is,
-要悄悄地过去 -只是
- and we're gonna stay quiet. - It's just that
你遇到艾波娜的时机那么巧
you walked in on Epona at exactly the right moment.
这暗藏天机 山姆 这肯定...
It means something, Sam, it has to...
闭上你的臭嘴 赶紧行动起来
Shut your fucking fuck and move your fucking feet.
我只是提一嘴而已
I was just speaking, that's all.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
散开
Spread out!
他们在做什么
What are they doing?
他们在找他
They're looking for him.
环海岛上的所有人现在都被牵扯其中
All Osea is getting dragged into this now.
你俩先过去
You two cross over,
我们再跟过来
and then we'll follow.
好吧
Alright.
-走吧 -去哪儿
- Come on then. - Where?
那个混♥蛋♥
Well, that prick there,
我可以生死相托 但这事不行
trust him with my life, but not with this.
那是什么
What is it?
那些隧♥道♥ 你看到什么了吗
Those tunnels, do you...do you see anything?
不 什么都没看到
No, nothing.
那大概不是
Maybe not then.
可能只是我...
Maybe I'm just...
万一你没看错怎么办
Well, what if you're not?
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表