剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
She didn't want us to say anything.
但那是她爸 我们必须得说
But it's her dad, we had to.
我们都是上帝的子民
We're all people of God here.
我知道并不是所有人都信教 但没事的
Now, I know not everyone believes, and that's fine.
这是个现代社会 我们不做评判
It's a modern world. We don't judge.
但我们会照顾对方 看顾彼此
But we look after one another, take care of each other.
那姑娘是我们大家的女儿
That girl is a daughter to us all.
我们不会让她受伤的
We will not let her be hurt.
抱歉
Sorry!
-抱歉 -丹尼 你去哪儿了
- Sorry! - Danny, where've you been?
-这位男士需要过堤道 -糟糕
- This man needs to make the causeway! - Oh, shit.
那你最好快点 伙计 堤道就要关了
You better hurry, mate. Causeway's closing now.
伙计 堤道要关了
Mate! It's fucking closing!
-关于规划的那个家伙的事 祝你好运 -好
- Good luck with the planning fella. - Yeah.
-希望能如你所愿 -谢谢
- Hope it goes like you deserve. - Thank you.
去 去吧
Go! Go on, then!
等等
Wait!
等等
Hold on!
等等
Hold on!
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk!
这不对 她是你女儿 是你女儿啊
It ain't right. She's your girl, she's your daughter.
在他们夺走你那么多之后
After what they took from you?
这岛真是完蛋了
This island is a fucking mess.
他过来直接说不行
And he walks in and says no!
那个大房♥子里的傻♥逼♥
That fucking cunt up at the big house!
凭什么是他带领我们
Why's he leading us?
就因为他住大房♥子吗 去他妈的大房♥子
'Cause he's in the big house? Fuck the big house!
他就是傻♥逼♥ 我们都知道
He's a fucking cunt, and we all know it!
连他都知道他是傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥中的战斗机
Even he knows he's a cunt. That's how much of a cunt he is.
他整天就知道惹麻烦
He hasn't done anything more than mess things up.
那个男孩...
That boy...
他到这里来 对你说三道四的
And he comes in here, fucking saying things about you,
还攥着你的女儿
holding on to your daughter!
得有所行动了 杰...
Needs to be taken, J...
我要撒尿
I need a piss.
什么... 老天啊
What-- for God's sake.
-你在干什么 -不不 没事的
- What are you doing? - No, no. It's alright.
-没事的 我在这里 -什么
- It's ok--it's okay. I'm here. - What?
在这个房♥间里 我住这里
Here, in this room. Staying here.
-你在监视我睡觉吗 -没有
- Were you watching me? - No.
不 我都不知道你... 他们说我可以...
No, I didn't know you-- they said I could--
他们说我可以住这间房♥
They said I could have this room.
-这是我的房♥间 -我知道 但他们说...
- This is my room. - I know, but they--they said--
出去
Get out.
-他们... -滚出去
- They-- - Get the fuck out!
听着 我没想吓你
Look, I didn't mean to shock you.
床上很乱
The bed was disturbed,
但我没注意到里面有个人
but it didn't look like there was a person in it.
里面确实有个人
Well, there was a person in it.
-是的 我知道... -那是我的房♥间
- Yes, I know that-- - And that is my fucking room.
我付了钱的 是我的
Okay? I paid for it. It is mine.
-行 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
天啊
God.
你想来杯酒吗
Do you at least want a drink?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
好吧 给我来一杯
Alright, gimme one of those.
-我以为你不喝酒呢 -我没在征得你的同意
- Thought you didn't drink. - I'm not looking for a sponsor.
抱歉我有点...
Look, I'm sorry if I was a little--
我平常不这样 我刚才在睡觉
I'm not normally like this. It's just I was asleep.
站在旁边看着人睡觉 这太奇怪了
Standing over someone when they're sleeping, that's creepy.
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我得打个电♥话♥ 我有个很重要的事
I need to make a call. I have a planning thing going through,
如果我不在20分钟内打出电♥话♥
and, right now, if I don't make a call in the next 20 minutes,
一切都会完蛋
it will completely collapse,
我可能会失去我的生意和房♥子
and I might lose my business and my home,
然而所有电♥话♥都打不出去
and none of the fucking phones are working.
我的手♥机♥能打
My phone's working.
什么
What?
有时候时断时续的
Yeah. I mean, it's cutting out a little bit
因为电♥话♥总局正在施工
because of the work on the exchange,
但总的来说还行
but generally, it's fine.
但他们说所有通信线路全断了
They said all the lines were down!
我能用一下吗
Can I use it, please?
我能先打给我老婆吗 她都不知道我在哪儿
Um, can I call my wife first? She doesn't know where I am.
可以 但你只有三分钟
Sure, but you only got three minutes.
工程师5:15就下班了
Engineers stop work at 5:15,
在周一前都不会有信♥号♥♥了
and then there really will be no lines until Monday at all.
我能拿出去打吗
Can I take this outside?
当然不行 这是我的手♥机♥
No! Fuck you, that's my phone.
好
Yeah.
阿戴 我是山姆
Aday! Aday, it's Sam.
我这个地方手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥
No, I'm-- I'm, uh, I'm in a place where my phone doesn't get reception.
现在吗 你现在要进去吗
Now? You're going in right now?
好吧 我知道你做了什么
Okay, alright. I know what you did, okay? I know.
阿戴
Aday,
只有钱不见了
only the money was missing.
只有你和我知道
Only you and I knew about it.
你怎么能...
How do you--
行了 别说了
Alright, stop. No, stop.
我告诉你怎么做
I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen.
你走进去 你要让我们的申请通过
You are gonna go in there, and you're gonna pass our applications.
听着 你进去之后要让我们的规划通过
Listen, you're gonna go in and you're gonna pass our plans,
否则我就报♥警♥
or the next call I make is to the police.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我知道我会受到影响
Yeah. I-I-I know there'll be repercussions for me,
但你会因为入室抢劫而坐牢
but you will go down for burglary, and you...
你会失去你的工作
you will lose your job.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
什么医院
What hospital?
你老婆
Your wife?
什么紧急情况
What emergency?
你有证据吗
So, you have proof?
好吧 好吧 我...
Alright. Alright, yeah, I'm--
我犯了个错误
Um, I made a mistake.
不不不 我提到了警♥察♥...
No, no, no, I only-- I mentioned the police--
我不会打给他们 因为我错了
No, no, I'm not gonna call them because I was wrong.
我想错了
I thought something wrong.
阿戴 不不不 阿戴
Aday. No, no, no, Aday!
别拒绝 我们可以谈妥的
Don't turn it down! No, we can fix this! We can!
阿戴
Aday!
阿戴
Aday...
所以...
So...
我刚听到了什么
what did I just witness?
你想聊聊发生了什么吗
Look, do you wanna, uh, talk about what just happened?
你是来参加庆典的吗
So, you here for the festival?
是的
I am.
我博士学位研究的是埃塞克斯猎巫事件
I got my Ph.D. on the Essex Witch Trials
和英格兰内战中女性的认知
and perceptions of women in Civil War England.
他们这个庆典的基础是凯尔特人的欢愉
And they're basing the festival on a Celtic Cromlach,
他们想把环海岛的历史灌输其中
and they wanna imbue it with Osea's history.
什么是欢愉
What's a Cromlach?
就像是凯尔特人的狂饮
It's like a Celtic bacchanal.
查灵顿恢复的
Charrington revived it.
他的想法是给罪犯和瘾君子们
His big idea was to take criminals and addicts
几天时间发泄
and give them a few days to blow off steam
这样他们一年里都能消停
so that they'd be fine for the rest of the year.
结果如何呢
And how did that work out?
简直是一团糟
It was a fucking blast.
死了三个人
Three people died.
我觉得你应该
I think you should,
你知道的...
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表