剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
Those are his kids. Why are you lying?
-我没撒谎... -你为什么撒谎
- I'm not lying-- - Why the fuck are you lying?
他当然在撒谎
'Course he's lying.
他当然在撒谎 你还能指望他干什么
'Course he's fuckin' lyin'. What else do you expect him to do?
山姆来过这里吗
Sam was here?
来过
He was.
他...
He...
他在庆典的时候来过
He came around the time of the festival and...
他...
he got...
卷入了这些事...
all involved in things, and...
人们对他很不满意
people weren't happy with him.
现在依旧不满意
They still aren't.
这些谎话正是缘于此
That's what all this nonsense is about.
-他现在还在这里吗 -不在了
- Is he here now? - No.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I believe you?
我不在乎你相不相信
I don't give a shit whether you believe it or not.
他三个月前离开了我们
He left us three months ago.
闯进我们的生活 闹得天翻地覆
Came into our lives, stirred up a bunch of shit,
就这么离开了 让我们来收拾残局
walked out and left us to pick up the pieces.
你应该知道那是什么感觉
You should know what that feels like.
你为什么不告诉我真♥相♥
Why didn't you tell me the truth?
海伦 别问我这个
Helen, don't ask me that.
你为什么不直接说出来
Why didn't you just say?
他有新欢了
He was with someone.
在环海岛上
Here on Osea.
另一个女人
Another woman.
他坠入了爱河
He... he fell in love.
他为什么没打电♥话♥ 为什么
Why he didn't call, why he didn't
没胆量去告诉你 我不知道
have the guts to tell you, I don't know.
我不了解你
I don't know you.
这我知道 但你看上去很体面
I know I don't, but you seem...proper.
你值得更好的
You deserve better than that.
我们都值得更好的
We all deserve better than that.
你知道他去哪儿了吗
Do you know where he went?
他说了吗 他告诉你了吗
Did he say? Did he tell you?
说了
Yeah.
他说了 告诉我们了
He did. He did tell us.
但我们不想说
But we don't wanna say.
你们不想...
You don't want to...
九个月之前 山姆走出家门
Nine months ago, Sam walked out the door.
取走了贷款 拿走了现金
He'd taken out loans, he took out cash,
他参与了贿赂 还有各种疯狂的违法之事
he got involved in bribes and all kinds of crazy illegal stuff.
他精神不正常
He is not in his right mind.
他爱他的女儿们 但他把我们丢在一团乱麻中
He loves those girls, but he left us in a mess.
他状态不对
He is not well.
而你却不想说
And you don't want to say?
他告诉我们
He told us...
他要回去找你
he was going back to you.
-找我 -对 三个月之前
- To me? - Yeah, three months ago.
在那之后我们再也没听过他的消息
We haven't heard a peep out of him since.
堤道还有十分钟就要关闭了
Causeway closes in 10 minutes.
开过去 别回头
Cross it. Don't look back.
开始新的生活 祈祷那个男人再也不会踏入
Start a new life and pray that man never comes into it.
我们走吧 快点
We're going. Come on.
谢天谢地
thank God.
那位怀孕的女士呢
What about the pregnant lady?
他们能找到她 我们要走了 快点
They can find her. We're leaving, come on.
杰斯
Jess!
妈妈 我想留下来
Mom, I want to stay.
这应该是我的生日惊喜
This was supposed to be my birthday surprise.
庆祝我的生日怎么了
What happened to celebrating my birthday?
给我上车 艾莉
Get in the fucking car, Ellie.
-杰斯 -杰斯
- Jess! - Jess!
妈妈 停下来 是她
Mom! Stop! It's her!
-是那位怀孕的女士 -她在做什么
- It's that pregnant woman! - What's she doing?
她要去海里吗
Is she trying to get into the sea?
危险
前方堤道
为了安全穿越 请查询潮汐表
该死
Fuck.
杰斯
Jess!
杰斯
Jess!
-妈妈 她听不见你 -跟塔露拉待在一起
- Mom, she can't hear you. - Stay with Talulah.
你要去干什么
What are you gonna do?
杰斯
Jess!
杰斯
Jess!
杰斯 杰斯
Jess! Jess.
回来 回来
Come back. Come back.
不 不 杰斯
No! No, Jess!
♪ Run fast for your mother ♪
♪ fast for your father ♪
♪ Run for your children ♪
♪ and for your sisters and brothers ♪
♪ Leave all your love and your longing behind ♪
♪ You can't carry it with you if your want to survive ♪
我需要毛巾 被套 垫子 都可以
I need towels, okay? Duvets, cushions, whatever.
有间卧室
There's a bedroom!
我要去叫人吗
Should I get help?
不用 已经太迟了
No. It's too late.
-我们要做什么 -听着 带着小露
- What do we do? - Look, just take...Lu
去隔壁小屋 在那里等我
next door to the other hut, alright? And wait for me there.
-她会没事吗 -跟着艾莉 快去
- Is she gonna be okay? - Just go with Ellie. Come on.
要生了
It's coming.
你能帮我吗 天啊
Will you help me? Oh God!
这把钥匙
This is the key...
是我跟你说过的那个地方的
to the place I told you about.
我不行
I...I can't.
我妈妈说要等她
My mom said to wait.
怎么
What?
跟你那不信神的小妹妹一起吗
With your little godless sister?
真的吗
Really?
可惜 艾莉
Too bad, Ellie.
太可惜了
It's too bad.
-孩子健康吗 -很健康 很健康
- Is it okay? - It is! It is!
是个女孩 杰斯
It's a girl, Jess.
是个女孩 杰斯 不是男孩
It's a girl, Jess, it's not a boy.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
她太重要了
She matters so much.
她太重要了
She matters so much.
她太重要了
She matters so much.
给 茶
Here. Tea?
天啊 你也太英国了吧
Oh my God, you are so British.
你不想喝吗
You don't want it then?
有点烫
it's hot.
很好喝
that is so good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
感谢你做的一切
For all of this.
你人太好了
You've been incredible.
我很高兴我在这里
I'm glad I was here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事了
It's okay.
现在都没事了
Everything is okay now.
我保证
I promise.
你知道今天是几号♥吗
Hey, do you know what the date is today?
14号♥
It's the 14th.
她的生日是14号♥
Her birthday is the 14th.
我三胎预产期都准了
Three out of three bang on my due date.
14号♥是你预产期吗
the 14th's your due date?
每次我生小孩都很准时
Every time I delivered, bang on.
像台机器一样
Like a machine.
杰森有个女儿会很开心吧
So, Jason will be pleased that he has a daughter?
天啊 不是
Oh God, no.
父亲不是杰森
Jason isn't the father.
是吗 我还以为...
Right? I-I thought that...
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表