剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表
你待在这儿
You stay here.
我过去 看看安不安全 然后...
I'll head up, see if it's clear, and...
如果安全的话 我就回来 我们接着走
if it is, then I'll come back and we'll head on.
如果那边有人 你怎么办
If there are people there, what about you?
-我会没事的 -真的吗
- I'll be fine. - Will you?
怎么 你想去吗
What, and you fucking will?
待在这儿 哪儿都别去 行吗
Stay here. Don't go anywhere, okay?
有人吗
Hello?
离那个孩子远点
Move away from that child.
我说了 离她远点
I said move, now.
她... 我...
It... I...
这不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't...I didn't do it.
当然不是你干的
Of course you didn't.
是她干的
She did.
什么
What?
她在那片树林里将自己献给了诸神
She offered herself to the gods in those woods.
来为我们赎罪
To heal our sin.
自己上吊来为环海岛赎罪
Hanged herself to heal Osea.
诸神看到了
And the gods saw it,
所以就把你带过来了
and they brought you to us.
可你不想留下来
You didn't wanna stay.
我一直都知道她很勇敢 但...
I always knew she was incredible, but...
我不知道她有这种魄力
I never knew she had this in her.
刀口的位置...
The blade, the position...
她肯定整晚都孤零零地躺在这里
She must've lay here alone all night,
身上盖着布单 失血而死
bleeding out under that sheet.
这是古老的祭典
It's ancient, this.
她这么做只是因为我不愿留下吗
She did it because I wouldn't stay?
她想让你做神父 山姆
She wanted you to be Father, Sam.
大家都想
Just like they all do.
我也这么想过
Like I did.
但你说了那些之后 我现在知道了
But I know now, after what you said back there,
你不可能留下来
it's not gonna be possible.
拉里是对的
Larry was right.
你不是答案 而是问题
You're not the answer. You're the problem.
我们也只能有一位神父
And there can only be one Father.
所以呢
So, what?
你要杀了我
You're gonna kill me?
这样你们那个神圣的
And your holy fucking
狗屁传承就回来了
succession is restored.
环海岛会回到以前的平静 整个世界会被救赎
You get your oysters back, and the world is healed,
然后那个老头就成了某种神吗
and that old man becomes some sort of god?
他吗 才不是 他一无是处
Him? Fuck no. He's useless.
那是谁
Who then?!
奈森
Nathan.
我的儿子还活着吗
Is my son alive?
你见过他 对吗 山姆
You've seen him, haven't you, Sam?
你知道的 拜托 你知道
You knew. Come on, you knew.
不不 那里有尸体 我...
No, no, there was a body. I--I--I--
那是艾波娜的弟弟
It was Epona's brother.
和你儿子一边大
Same age as your lad.
密米尔负责文书工作
Mimir saw to the paperwork.
你可以开心地死去 山姆
You can die happy, Sam.
你儿子还活着
Your son's alive.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
不 太迟了
No. It's too late for that.
我需要你理她远一点
I need you to move away from her.
我们不能玷污她所做的一切
We mustn't sully what she did.
闪开
Move!
你不想让其他人知道
You didn't want the others to know.
他们仍然认为你可以领导我们
They still think you can lead us.
害怕他们会做什么
Scared of what they'll do?
那是我的问题 不是你的
My problem, not yours.
我想见见他
I wanna see him.
继续走 山姆
Keep moving, Sam.
我需要知道更多他的消息
I need to know more about him.
他没事
He's fine.
他是个好孩子 他很快乐
He's a good lad. He's happy.
事情变好后
When things get better,
其他人会理解的
the others will understand.
他们会原谅的
And they'll forgive.
如果世界之魂变得病态
If the soul of the world is sick,
世界也会如此
then so is the world.
我是说
I mean,
老天啊 看看吧
Christ, just look at it.
我们在这个岛上
We on this island
承担如此重的责任
bear such responsibility.
但我们搞砸了
But we fucked up.
你和我今天在这里做的事
What you and I do here today
会帮助到数十亿人
will help billions.
我想见见他
I wanna see him.
继续走 山姆
Keep moving, Sam.
我想见见他
I wanna see him.
-我说继续走 -我要见他
- I said keep moving. - I need to see him!
该死
Fuck, fuck!
阿戴来电
阿戴 阿戴
Aday? Aday!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我知道 我在这里
Yeah, I know! I'm here!
请帮助我
Please help me!
我在一个岛上 环海岛
I'm on an island. Osea Island...
阿戴
Aday!
喂
Hello?
阿戴
Aday?
呼叫失败
我的手♥机♥
My phone!
别靠近我 我会杀了你
Don't come near me. I will kill you.
我真的会杀了你
I will fucking kill you!
他不在那里 对吗
He's in there, isn't he?
我要带那个孩子一起走
I'm taking the boy with me. I'm not--
没他我不会走
I'm not leaving without him.
托莫的汽艇再等你了
Tomo's boat is out waitin'.
带到大♥陆♥吧
Take it to the mainland.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
不能把他一个人留在这里
Can't leave him here on his own.
他不会一个人
He won't be on his own.
他会和我一起
He'll be with me.
去报♥警♥吧 快点
Get the police. Now.
-天啊 -山姆 是我
- Oh God! - Sam, it's me!
杰斯
Oh Jess...
我的天啊
Oh my God!
发生了什么
What happened?
我听不见了
I can't hear...
马丁先生在哪儿
Mr. Martin, where is he?
他在和托莫说话 然后听见了一声枪响
He spoke to Tomo, and then he heard a shot.
他让我在这儿等
He told me to wait here.
船在哪儿
Where's the boat?
我们得走了
We need to go.
马丁夫妇呢
Where are the Martins?
他们有事得回去
They had to go back!
有人开枪了
There was a shot fired!
-他们该过来 -他们...
- They should be here! - They...
他们说你会带我们走
They said you'd take us!
-他们该过来 -他们在等了
- They should be here. - They're waiting!
就在附近 说你知道的
Around the corner! They said you'd know!
就在... 那些岩石附近
Around the... the rocks!
他说的是岬角
He means the headland!
我知道他什么意思
I know what he means.
现在退潮了
The tide's low.
最快的路是往西走 但现在水太浅
Shortest way is west. If it's too shallow for that,
剧集 | 第三天(2020) | 导航列表