剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
That means we cracked our lines at the reservoir.
我的天哪
Mother of God.
希望你做好当英雄的准备了
I hope you're ready to be a hero.
我只准备好了去喝上几杯啤酒
What I'm ready for is to knock back a couple of beers.
它们占领我们的地盘了
Run! They've found our position.
被锁在外面了 没人能突围
Locked outside. Nobody get through.
我们得撤退 立刻马上
We need to run, right now!
情况不妙
This isn't good.
-你去哪 -被感染者攻进来了 有上千人
- Where are you going? - Infected! Thousands of them!
赶紧逃啊
Get the hell outta here!
返魂尸正在夺回公园
The strigoi are taking back the park.
博士 我们得赶紧去拿东西
Doc! We need to get our shit out of the kiosk
不然很可能失去一切
or we risk losing everything!
我们别空手离开啊
Let's not leave here empty-handed!
-我不走 -扎克不在这里 伊弗
- I'm not leaving. - Zack's not here, Eph.
我们会找到他的 以后
We'll find him -- later.
那是个陷阱
It was a trap.
这样它们就能穿过哈莱姆直接南下
So they could sweep south through Harlem.
我从来没有想过会有这么多
I never dreamed there'd be that many.
我们守不住公园了
We're not gonna hold the park.
所有小队 我是贾丝汀·法莱多
All units, this is Justine Faraldo.
撤退
Withdraw.
撤出公园 立刻马上
Pull out of the Park! Now!
撤退 所有单位 撤退
Withdraw! All units, withdraw!
已经完了
It's over.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表