剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
It's fine, Mom.
格斯
Gus.
坐下
你妈妈爱你 对不对
Your mother loves you, right?
她什么事都愿意为你做
She does everything for you?
现在 她需要你提前长大
Right now, she needs you to grow up a little bit faster.
你现在是家里的顶梁柱了
You're the man in this house now.
你父亲走了
Your father's gone away.
这对大家来说都好
It's best for everyone.
他什么时候回来
When is he coming back?
当地狱之门打开时
豪尔赫
Jorge!
你豪尔赫舅舅和我会常来看你们的
Your uncle Jorge and I will be coming around more often.
但是你妈妈现在需要你
But your mother needs you now.
是时候承担责任了
It's time to step up.
一个好男人会照顾好自己的家人
A good man takes care of his family.
我们会没事的
我们可以照顾彼此 还有克里斯宾
我不会再让任何人伤害你了
我们现在有机会了
我们自♥由♥了
我需要你勇敢起来
好吗
Ok?
当你上次怒火冲天地离开这里时
When you last stormed out of this chamber,
你发誓再也不会回来
you vowed never to return.
情况有变
Much has changed.
我有个问题 或许还是个警告
I have a question. And perhaps a warning.
我们听着呢
We are listening.
几天前
A few days ago,
血祖安排了一件货物
the Master arranged for a piece of cargo
从埃及通过船运送到纽约
from Egypt to arrive here in New York via ship.
据《陨落之光》所述 三千年前发生了一件事
Now, the Lumen recounts an incident some 3000 years ago
埃及人的军队设法
in which an army of Egyptians managed
将你们中一人封在了石棺中
to seal one of your kind in a sarcophagus.
血祖带来的那件货物有没有可能
Is it possible that the cargo that the Master has brought here
就是那位始祖
is that very same Ancient?
有这种可能
There is a possibility.
它们真是能说会道
They were most eloquent.
所以
So,
也许血祖已经与你们中一人结成了联盟
perhaps the Master has formed an alliance with one of your kind.
你们明白他不与你们结盟
Do you understand what it means
意味着什么吗
that he's not sought the same arrangement with you?
那意味着他要除掉你们
It means he intends to do away with you.
幸运的是 那典当商制定了个计划
Fortunately, the pawnbroker has devised a plan,
从《陨落之光》中找到的
gleaned from the pages of the Lumen.
一个不需要杀死血祖就能打败他的计划
One does not necessarily need to slay the Master to defeat him.
我们不信任那个典当商
We do not trust the pawnbroker.
那我祝你们早死早超生
Then I wish you a speedy death.
等等
Wait!
你的提议是什么
What is your proposal?
恐怕需要你们从那支架上下来
I'm afraid it requires you to get down off those pedestals
做点除了吃人之外的事情
for something other than a captive human meal.
我们准备好听你说了
We are ready to listen.
我今晚会带着计划指示回来
I'll return this evening with instructions.
你们很幸运
Lucky for you,
我现在的同伴还愿意和你们这些
my current associates are amenable to dealing
不受欢迎的家伙合作
with undesirable partners.
敲敲门
Knock, knock!
我给你做了点汤
Some soup for you.
我还翻遍了费特的个人物品
And, uh, looking through Fet's personal items --
我建议大家别像我这样自虐
which I recommend no one do --
我找到了一个体温计
I found a thermometer.
谢谢你
Thank you. Hm.
我洗过了
I washed it.
我没发烧
I don't have a fever.
我没事 没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm OK.
我头疼得厉害
I have a violent headache but,
但显然你受到的影响更大
obviously, it hit you harder.
或许是年龄问题
Hm, it's probably an age thing.
你啥意思
Excuse me?
众所周知
Well, it's a well-known fact
年纪比较大的人听力会变得不敏感
that older people lose their sensitivity to sound.
「年纪比较大的人」
"Older people"?
你也没比我年轻到哪去 好吗
You're not that much younger than me, OK?
真的吗
Really?
那你想讨论一下
Would you like to discuss
你上大学时的科技水平吗
the state of technology when you were at college?
你们当时还在用Unix操作系统吧
Using UNIX, were you?
我们当时还在用石碑刻字呢 技术宅
Stone tablets, nerd.
抱歉耽误进度了 我马上回去工作
Well, I am sorry for the hold-up. Back on it.
如果你倒下了 我就不可能救回扎克了
If you go down, I don't have any chance of getting Zack back.
所以第一要务
So the first order of business
就是让你吃点有营养的食物
is getting some nutritious food in you
然后好好睡上一觉
and a good night's sleep.
没有你我什么都做不到
And I can't do any of this without you.
我不打扰你吃东西了
I'll let you eat in peace.
格斯
Gus?
格斯 你在吗
Hey, Gus!
真是个妈宝
Mama's boy.
布朗克斯 斯罗格斯内克
东特里蒙特街
帕尔默基金会 自♥由♥中心即将开幕
综合性护理机构
我们上次到这来时
Last time we were here,
我用十几捆炸♥药♥把这地方炸了
I hit this place with a dozen sticks of dynamite.
真是想不到啊
You'd never know it.
难怪建筑工程延期了
Well, that would explain the delay in construction.
木箱在哪
Where is the crate?
我放在装货口了
I left it at the loading dock.
装货口在大楼另一边呢
The loading dock's on the other side of the building.
保安也集中在那边 从这边走更隐蔽
And so is security. This way is less public.
保持微笑
Keep smiling.
你不是还活着呢吗 带路吧
You're still alive, aren't you? Lead the way.
怎么了
What's wrong?
不 不不
No! No, no.
不是这边 往这边走
Not this way. Here!
我的天啊
My God.
这是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
是个血厂
A blood factory.
你的大屏电视就是这么赚来的吗
Is this how you pay for your big-screen TV?
我发誓我之前从没见过这地方
I swear I have never seen this place before.
我不知道他们在...
I did not know what they were --
不然你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do, hm?
你想让我送死吗
Do you want me to die?
想让我被转化吗
Do you want me to get turned?
他们已经赢了
They've won.
我不过是奉命行事
I was just doing my job.
史上无数助纣为虐的人都是这么说的
As said by countless facilitators of genocide throughout time.
如果想活命就别再说了
Do not speak again if you wish to remain alive.
带我们去装货口
Take us to the loading dock.
真想把这里夷为平地
I don't want to leave this place standing.
同意 但我们现在有更要紧的事
Agreed, but we have more pressing work at the moment.
箱子在哪
Where's the crate?
-就在那边 -慢点
- It's here. - You need to slow down.
我们不能让箱子被运走
We cannot let it escape!
掩护我
Cover me!
-上货车 -遵命
- Get in the truck! - Yes, sir!
快带我们离开这里
Get us the hell out of here!
教授 走 走
Professor, go, go!
需要我回去吗 好解决他们
Do you want me to go back there? Finish them off?
你的警卫会拖住他们
Your guards will hold them off.
这件货物禁不起任何延误
This cargo is far too precious to risk any delay.
小心轻放
格斯
Gus?
格斯
Gus?
妈妈
Mom!
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表