剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
去旅旅游吧
Do some traveling.
趁着现在看看世界
See the world while you can.
生命苦短 不该窝在办公室里
Life's too short to spend it cooped up in some office.
我并不打算拥有一个苦短的人生
I don't intend to have a short life,
我也不想旅游
and I'm not interested in traveling.
随你怎么花
Spend it however you like.
但我说清楚
But let me be clear.
这是你能从我这儿得到的最后一张支票了
This is the last check you'll be getting from me.
你认为我对你有的义务 我就此都算尽到了
It fulfills whatever obligations you imagine I have to you.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
曼哈顿 哥伦布大道和西72街
纳亚里特在哪
So where is "Nayarit"?
在太平洋沿岸
被称为墨西哥海岸
你会喜欢的
我出生在那里
水暖得像在浴盆里
可适合钓鱼了
在这些小岛上返魂尸绝不会抓到我们 绝不会
听上去很棒
Sounds beautiful.
停车
Pull over.
我们无论如何
We're getting the hell out of New York
也要离开纽约 好吗
no matter what happens, all right?
行李
看来我们跟警♥察♥想到一块儿了
你来要更多银的吗
You here for more silver?
不是
No.
我来告诉你们 这里已经不安全了
I came by to tell you that it's no longer safe here.
-纽约警局要撤了 -撤离红钩区
- NYPD is pulling out. - Of Red Hook?
红钩区 曼哈顿 斯塔顿岛
Red Hook, Manhattan, Staten Island,
-全部撤走 -天呐
- everywhere. - Jesus Christ.
那血祖呢
Well, what about the Master?
-你们找到他了吗 -我们还在努力
- Did you find him? - We're working on it.
-箱子呢 -教授做完了
- And the box? - The professor finished it.
但有个问题
But we've got a problem.
昆兰失踪了
Quinlan's gone missing,
我们需要他才能把血祖关进箱子里
and we need him to force the Master into it.
不知道没有他我们怎么做得到
I don't how we're gonna do it without him.
这我们或许能帮忙
Well, we might be able to help with that.
我们在研究的装置
The device we're working on,
或许能令他不知所措
it could disorient him
甚至干扰他的通讯网络
or maybe even interrupt his network.
现在还不能完全使用
Well, it's not fully operational right now.
我们还缺几个关键部件
We have a few key components we need--
你没听到我刚才的话吗
Did you not hear what I just said?
我们没时间鼓捣这些了
We don't have any time for this bullshit.
再过一天或者两天时间
All right? We've got one day, maybe two,
整个城市就会被它们夺下
before the whole city is overrun.
-所以 -怎么 我们就像警♥察♥一样逃吗
- So... - So what? We just run away like the cops?
那不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我们是真有希望的
We have a real shot with this.
随你怎么样 博士 好吗
You throw it however you want, Doc. All right?
但你 你该跟我回俱乐部
But you, you should come back to the club with me.
如果一切尽失
You know, if all else fails,
我可以带你离开城市
I could get us out of the city.
我
I, um...
我多谢你的关心 真的
I appreciate your concern. I do.
但 我们只差一点了
Just, we are so close.
这或许能扭转局面
This could be a game changer.
我尽力帮你了
At least I tried.
我祝你好运
I wish you the best of luck.
曼哈顿 中♥央♥公园地下
一个人影都没有
Not a whiff of spooge.
我以为探童肯定会在这下面呢
Thought for sure the feelers would be down here.
我们得赶快找到一只 快没时间了
We better find one soon. Time's running out.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
坚持做这个研究
For sticking with this.
跟我一起
With me.
只是在保护我的利益
Just protecting my interests.
-怎么说 -等我们杀了血祖
- How's that? - After we slay the Master,
会有数百万他的无脑后裔到处跑
there'll be millions of his mindless progeny running around.
我们的小玩意能为我们赚一大笔
Our little gadget could make us a bloody fortune.
-有人来了 -哪
- We got company. - Where?
我们身后
Behind us.
这比自然节目里的抓捕难多了
It looks so much easier on the nature shows.
是啊 这部分是不播的
Yeah, well, they don't show these bits.
枪声
Gunfire?
在红钩区
In Red Hook?
好久没听到过了
It's been a while since we've heard that.
还是在大白天
In broad daylight.
往后就要多起来了
That's what we have to look forward to.
白天是人类外出觅食
Human predators by day,
晚上则是返魂尸
strigoi by night.
找到啦
There it is.
你是对的 博士
You were right, Doc.
这比我们在普通返魂尸
That's double the size
脑内找到的通讯脑叶大一倍
of the communication lobes we've found in common strigoi.
那你认为我们还有机会成功吗
So you think we've got a shot?
如果能让回放接口好用的话
If we can get the playback interface to work.
这么悲观
Pessimistic?
我才不会
Not this girl.
我喜欢挑战
I like a challenge.
曼哈顿 西54街
你在这儿 昆兰还没出现吗
There you are. Quinlan hasn't shown?
看来他不在古德温泽那里喽
I gather you didn't find him with Goodweather?
是啊
No.
他早该回来了
He should've been back by now.
或许始祖们跟血祖结盟了
Could be the Ancients have thrown in with the Master.
如果是那样
If so,
我们的任务可就难上加难了
our task grows exponentially more difficult.
还有个问题
And then there's the other problem:
得找到血祖
finding the Master.
你在专心看什么呢
What's got you so obsessed in there, huh?
书里多次有提到掩星后
A disturbing number of references
发生天启 令人不安
to an occultation preceding an apocalypse.
几周前发生过日食
We had an eclipse a few weeks ago.
不 我认为这是指别的
No. I think this refers to something else.
还没发生的事
Something that has not yet happened.
教授 我们得退后一步
Professor, we need to take a step back.
考虑大局
Now think about the big picture.
再过一天 或许两天 城市就会沦陷
We've got one day, maybe two, before the city falls.
我们得走了 活下去 好改日再战
We need to get out. Live to fight another day!
我已经没有再战之日了
For me, there is no other day.
我要么现在成功
I will either do this now
要么成仁一试
or die trying.
曼哈顿 西休斯顿和瓦里克街
我们一时半会儿是出不去了
我们得想别的办法离岛
So we gotta find another way off this island.
调头 尽量穿出去
Make a U-turn. Try to get through there.
多少人留下了
So, how many elected to stay?
五个
Five.
曼哈顿和布鲁克林所有的警官中就只有五个
Of all the officers in Manhattan and Brooklyn?
说起来
Well, to be fair,
本就没剩多少人了
there weren't that many left to begin with.
我们就不该离开斯塔顿岛
We never should have left Staten Island.
我们当时控制了局势
We owned it.
-我们本可在那里铲除一切 -我知道
- We could've ridden all of this out from there. - I know.
然后莱尔市长劝我说
Then Mayor Lyle made that sales pitch
我可以当纽约的英雄
about how I could be the hero of New York.
我上钩了
And I took the bait.
我刚跟泽西的应急小组打过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the ESU in Jersey City,
他们就在哈得逊河对面
right across the Hudson.
他们那里有安全区 有资源
They have a safe zone. Resources.
我们可以过去
We can join them.
如果我们留下
If we stay here...
就七个人
seven of us?
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表