剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
它们突破了我们的整个北部防线
They've broken through our entire northern perimeter.
撤出公园 立刻马上
Pull out of the park now.
撤退 所有单位 撤退
Withdraw! All units withdraw!
-桑贾伊·德塞 -你是谁
- Sanjay Desai. - Who are you?
他是我们的新伙伴 爱尔德里奇
He's a new associate of ours, Eldritch.
听说您在为我们安排一趟很重要的货运
I hear that you are facilitating a very important shipment for us.
这算什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
-这是你干的 -这不是我♥干♥的
- You did this! - No. This is not my doing.
是你们自取灭亡
You've invited your own demise.
我这么做不是赢得胜利 而是展现仁慈
This step I take is more merciful than triumphant.
纽约市特别指挥中心
布鲁克林 卡德曼广场东165号♥
情况不妙 各位
It isn't pretty, people.
昨晚 我们的人撤到了42街
Last night our forces fell back to 42nd Street.
-我们希望他们能守住阵线 -怎么守
- We're hoping that they can hold the line-- - How?
我们弹♥药♥ 食物 水和人手都不足了
We're short on ammunition, food, water, and people.
城市陷落是迟早的事了
It's only a matter of time before this city falls.
我不同意 警监
I disagree, Captain.
问题在于 我们的人力太分散了
The problem is that we have been spreading our forces too thin.
我们得撤到更小的地界内
We need to fall back to smaller enclaves,
撤到我们有能力守护的地盘上来
ones that we have the means to defend.
如果我们做得好 我们可以撑到
If we play this right, we can hold out until
亚特兰大 华府和弗吉尼亚的实验室
the labs in Atlanta, D.C., and Virginia
研制出治疗药物
come up with a cure for this.
我理解你想撑下去的冲动
I understand your impulse to hang on.
但残酷的真♥相♥是
But the hard truth is,
我们再不撤 就会全死在这儿
unless we pull out now, we're all going to die here.
那我们去哪呢 警监
And where would we go, Captain?
萨♥拉♥托♥加♥温泉市
Saratoga Springs,
奥尔巴尼外的山区
in the mountains outside of Albany.
那里有一千士兵
They have a thousand troops.
我们可以在那儿撑到华府做出药物
We can hold out there until D.C. Gets their shit together.
你想逃跑
You want to cut and run,
走吧
go ahead.
但我哪都不去
But I'm not going anywhere.
这是我们的城市
This is our city.
是我们誓死保护的城市
A city we are sworn to protect.
我 是绝不会抛弃她的
And I, for one, am not going to abandon her.
还有谁愿意留下来
Who else is with us?
很荣幸曾与你共事 议员女士
It's been an honor, Councilwoman.
血 族
第三季 第九集
曼哈顿 西32街
很高兴再见到你 鲍勃
Good to see you again, Bob.
-好久没见 -帕尔默先生
- It's been too long. - Mr. Palmer.
抱歉我不请自来
Sorry to barge in unannounced,
但我是为要事而来
but I'm here about a delicate matter;
此事需极其谨慎地对待
one that requires the utmost discretion.
我没什么不方便 先生
It's not an imposition, sir.
我只是很意外见到您下地活动
I was just surprised to see you up and about.
为什么
Why is that?
桑贾伊·德塞说 他不得不承担起您的责任
Sanjay Desai told us he had to assume your responsibilities
因为您已经无法行动
because you were incapacitated.
你可以看到
Well, as you can see,
这是完全不实的
nothing could be further from the truth.
鲍勃 我来找你
Bob, I've come to you
是因为我认为 你是石心集团内为数不多
because I believe you may be one of the few people in Stoneheart
依然值得我信任的人
whom I can still trust.
当然了 先生
Of course you can, sir.
-请告诉我要我做什么 -可以吗
- Tell me how I can help. - May I?
德塞伙同一些无♥耻♥之徒
Desai is in league with certain unscrupulous parties
企图控制石心集团
that are trying to gain control of Stoneheart.
我需要了解一件珍贵的货物
I need to know about a piece of valuable cargo
它是乘曙光短剑号♥来到纽约的
that arrived in New York aboard a ship named the Aurora Cutlass.
是的 我听到过德塞先生跟人提起过此事
Yes, I've heard Mr. Desai speaking to someone about that.
他未经我允许就卸载了货物
He offloaded the cargo without my permission.
我需要知道运去哪了
I need to know where.
而且非常急切
Time is a critical factor.
今天结束前我就会替您打探到
I'll have the information for you by end of day.
这是我的个人号♥码
This my personal number.
一旦查到东西就打给我
Call me as soon as you know something.
谢谢 鲍勃
Thank you, Bob.
真不敢相信德塞先生以为自己能得逞
I can't believe Mr. Desai thought he could get away with this.
他不会的
He won't.
曼哈顿 第五大道765号♥ 1962年
有事吗
Can I help you?
下午好 奥尼尔先生在吗
Good afternoon. Is Mr. O'Neill in?
-您预约了吗 -没有 但我想...
- Do you have an appointment? - I do not, but I'm sure--
对不起 但奥尼尔先生非常忙
I'm sorry, but Mr. O'Neill is very busy.
你不能就这么走进来 要求见他
You can't just walk in here and expect to meet with him.
就说他儿子来了
Tell him his son is here.
我认识奥尼尔先生的儿子
I know Mr. O'Neill's son,
你不是
and you're not him.
告诉他 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默来了
Just tell him Eldritch Palmer is here.
他认识我
He knows who I am.
爱尔德里奇
Eldritch!
-你长大了 -好久不见
- You grew! - It's been a long time.
怎么拄拐了
Why the cane?
出了事故吗
You have an accident?
我一个肾脏坏死了 我做了切除
One of my kidneys gave out, and I had it removed.
好消息是
Good news is,
它可能是我另一个健康问题的根源
I think that might have been the source of my other health problems.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
我得说
I gotta say,
你这么不打招呼就来 有点让我为难
you kind of put me on the spot, showing up unannounced.
我没办法
I didn't have a choice.
-你都不回我的信 -什么信
- You failed to respond to my letters. - What letters?
我写了三封
I wrote three of them.
大概是收发室的那些小鬼们弄丢了
Those kids in the mail room probably lost them.
可靠的人真不好找
So hard to find reliable people.
你知道我母亲去年春天去世了吗
Did you know my mother died last spring?
-是的 -我不太相信
- Yes. - I wasn't sure.
你都没有为葬礼寄花
You didn't send flowers to the funeral.
我考虑过要送
I thought about it.
但我又想 别人会怎么想啊
But then I thought: How would that look?
那女人死了
Suddenly, now that the woman's dead,
我突然故作感伤的姿态
I make some sentimental gesture
以表示我多好 多在乎吗
to show what a great and caring guy I am?
你不会希望我那么做的
You wouldn't have wanted me to do that.
需要我为你做什么
So what can I do for you?
-我想来为你工作 -为我工作
- I want to come work for you. - Work for me?
做什么
Doing what?
我想在你的投资部工作
I'd like a position in your investment department.
我看过了股东报告
I've seen the stockholder reports.
他们对你资产的处理不得当
They're not handling your assets well.
老实说 我认为他们太保守了
Frankly, I think they're playing it too conservatively.
爱尔德里奇 这是不现实的
Eldritch, that's just not realistic.
你想要一份要求高 压力大的工作
You're asking for a demanding, high-pressure job
每周80个工时
with 80-hour work weeks.
老实说 我觉得你没这份精力
Frankly, I don't think you have the stamina.
我的身体或许不太好
I may not be in the best of health,
但我的头脑非常清楚 永不疲惫
but my mind is razor sharp and never gets tired.
它总在运转
It's always working,
琢磨赚钱的新办法
coming up with new ways to make money.
恐怕在这方面 我跟你很像
I suppose in that regard, I'm very much like you.
你好 李
Hello, Lee.
只想告诉你肯·肖在会议室
Just want to let you know ken Shaw's in the conference room.
谢谢 我就到
Thanks, I'll be right there.
爱尔德里奇
Eldritch,
我不能给你份工作
I won't give you a job.
但我要给你这个
But I am going to give you this.
一万美元
Ten thousand dollars.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表