剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
你以为我不会发现
Did you think I wouldn't find out about
你去过曙光短剑号♥了吗
your visit at the Aurora Cutlass, Eldritch?
正相反 艾霍斯特
On the contrary, Eichhorst.
我只是没想到你这么久才来
I'm only surprised it took you so long to get here.
我已经明确地告诉过你了
I made it crystal clear to you:
无论船上有什么都与你无关
what is on that ship is none of your concern!
「拖拉机零件」
"Tractor parts."
你伪造了我的签名
You forge my signature.
你规定什么与我有关 什么与我无关
You tell me what is or is not my concern.
是我为这一切铺的路
I've paved the way for all of this.
一切 包括那艘船
All of this, including that ship.
别夸大自己的作用 爱尔德里奇
Do not overestimate your role, Eldritch.
你对血祖而言不过是个仆人
You are but a servant to the Master.
我才不是
I am no such thing!
我才不像你 他的传话筒
I am not like you: his emissary,
他的属下
his employee.
我是堂堂爱尔德里奇·帕尔默
I am Eldritch Palmer.
我不听令于任何人
I answer to no one.
更别说听令于你了
Certainly not to you.
随你怎么想 货已经送到了
Believe what you will. The shipment has arrived,
既然如此 在这件事上
and as such, your responsibility
你的义务已经尽到了 谢谢你
in that matter is complete. Thank you.
血祖不打算守约赐我永生
The Master has no intention of following through
血祖不打算守约赐我永生
on his promise of eternal life,
而我仍旧坐在这里
yet here I sit,
仍旧活着
still alive.
这是为什么 艾霍斯特
Why is that, Eichhorst?
我每次见到你时
I ask myself that very same question
也会问自己这个问题 爱尔德里奇
every time I see you, Eldritch.
你很恼火因为你不能杀我
It vexes you that I am still untouchable.
或许
Perhaps
血祖已经把你忘得一干二净
the Master has forgotten all about you.
非也
Not true.
血祖记得一切
The Master remembers everything.
所以
So,
他对我依然有所计划
he does still have a plan for me after all.
你的手出了什么问题吗 艾霍斯特
Is there something wrong with your hand, Eichhorst?
再见 爱尔德里奇
Goodbye, Eldritch.
好好欣赏
Enjoy your magnificent view
纽约市以及这整个世界陨落的
of the downfall of New York City
壮观景象吧
and the world.
邓肯先生
Mr. Duncan.
集结你所需要的人力
Get whatever manpower you need.
我们要夺下那艘船
We're going to take that ship.
我的天
Oh, my God!
好吧
All right!
那里
There.
脖子断了 先生
Broken neck, sir.
您知道是谁杀了他们吗
Any idea who killed them?
-搜索船舱 -这就去
- Search the hold. - Right away.
全是空的 先生
It's all empty, sir.
无论船上曾经有什么 都已经...
Whatever was brought aboard this ship is--
不见了
Is gone.
波兰东部 1941年
继续干活 阿列克西 别让他们看到你停下
Keep working, Alexei. Don't let them see you stop.
我的手 我支撑不下去了
My hands. I can't go on.
来
Here.
别失去信心
Don't lose heart, huh?
想想家
Think of home.
想象自己回家了
Go home in your mind.
注意 囚犯们
Achtung, prisoners!
帝国需要人力
The Reich has need of manpower.
我想要志愿者来参加新工作
I want volunteers for a new work detail.
你们将组成一支服务元首
An auxiliary corps of men to serve the Fuhrer
并推进第三帝国荣耀的志愿团队
and advance the glory of the Third Reich.
这是特殊工作 因此
It is specialized labour, and accordingly,
你们会获得更好的食物 更暖和的衣服
you will be provided better food, warmer clothing,
更好的居住条件
and improved living conditions.
这里
Here!
-你确定你能完成任务吗 -是的
- Are you certain you will be able to fulfill your duties? - Yes!
是的 我们会
Yes, we will.
你最好确保
You better make sure
你的朋友能完成任务
your friend is up to the task
不然你就要为他的失败负责了
or else you will pay for his failure.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
-去干活吧 -好吧 又是干活
- Get to work. - Ja. Again.
为帝国服务是无上的荣誉
Service for the Reich is a great honour.
你会发现 尊重 努力工作
You will learn that respect, hard work
以及最为重要的纪律 这些本身就是奖赏
and, above all, discipline are their own rewards.
你们自愿参加这个任务
You volunteered for this assignment
是因为你们希望自己有用
because you wish to be useful.
希望为帝国的荣耀贡献力量
You wish to contribute to the glory of the Reich.
这些囚犯现在对我们已经没用了
These prisoners are of no use to our cause now.
弱者必须被淘汰
The weak and infirm must be weeded out
才能实现进步 达到繁荣
in order for progress and production to flourish.
所以 柏伊科警卫
And so, Schutzmann Boiko?
朝他的头开枪
Shoot him in the head.
退后
Step back.
费特夫斯基警卫
Schutzmann Fetrovsky.
朝他的头开枪
Shoot him in the head.
开枪 快点
Pull the trigger. DO IT!
对不起 我...
I-I-I'm sorry. I...
开枪 否则我就动手了
You shoot or I do.
恐怕我们还是无法完成这个特殊任务
I-I'm afraid we're not fit for this special assignment after all.
如你所愿吧
As you wish.
继续
Proceed.
-遵命 -把他们全打死 包括那两个
- Jawohl. - Shoot them all. Including those two.
结束
Schliessen!
等等
Wait!
你的选择很明智 但是太慢了 费特夫斯基
You chose wisely but slowly, Fetrovsky.
现在 把他和其余的人一起丢进沟里
Now, drop him into the pit with the rest.
继续
Proceed!
有件事我没告诉你
There's something I didn't tell you.
我爸爸不是我家里第一个自杀的人
My pop isn't the first one in my family to commit suicide.
他的父亲 就是我爷爷
His father, my grandfather,
也开枪自尽了
also shot himself
因为他无法忍♥受自己做过的一些事
because he couldn't live with something he had done.
他本是乌克兰士兵
As a Ukrainian soldier
被俄♥国♥♥军♥队征招 被纳粹捕获
conscripted by the Russians, he was captured by the Nazis
被迫为他们卖♥♥命
and forced to work for them.
或是自愿的
Or chose to?
没有人知道
No one really knows.
不论怎样
However it happened,
我爷爷参与了大屠♥杀♥
my grandfather was a Holocaust collaborator.
他在集中营屠♥杀♥犹太人
He killed Jews in the concentration camps.
对我爸爸而言 这是家族的耻辱
To my pop, this was the shame of the family, you know?
所以他绝口不提
And he never spoke of it.
这些都是我妈妈告诉我的
I learned all this from my mother.
他把我们的姓氏费特夫斯基缩写成费特
He shortened our name from Fetrovsky to Fet, and
又投身到学术中 追求精神生活
became an academic -- you know, a life of the mind --
好和他父亲的阴暗划清界限
to separate himself from his father's darkness.
所以他...
That's why he...
讨厌我做捕鼠员
he hated me being an exterminator.
那种以杀戮为生的职业
You know, someone who kills for a living.
他害怕自己内心的黑暗
He feared that darkness in himself...
也害怕我的
and in me.
战争导致诸多暴行 费特先生
The war caused many atrocities, Mr. Fet.
会暴露出人类行为的最阴暗面
It exposed the worst in human behaviour.
他有过选择
He had a choice.
有些人不求正确的路
Some men seek not the right path
但求最安全的路
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表