剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
米里亚姆的心 旁边是可可的
Miriam's heart. And Coco's next to it.
真感情用事
So sentimental.
也挺合适
Fitting in its own way.
求你 放回去
Could you please put it back! Argh!
爱尔德里奇
Eldritch.
你没事吧
Are you feeling all right?
求你 艾霍斯特
Please, Eichhorst,
我需要白血
I need the white.
奖赏得自己争取
Rewards must be earned.
你的自大害我们失去了《陨落之光》
Your ego cost us the Occido Lumen.
如果你想要血祖的白血
If you want the Master's white,
你就得证明你已经吸取了教训
you must prove that you have learned your lesson.
找到那犹太人 拿回书
Find the Jew, retrieve the book.
到时血祖才会屈尊来考虑
Only then will the Master deign to consider
你的诉求
your personal needs.
当然 这很公平
Of course, that's only fair.
但老实说
But frankly...
我怀疑你的真诚
...I wonder about your sincerity.
我会证明自己
I intend to prove myself.
嗯 务必
Yes. See that you do.
这些公♥寓♥以前都要两百万
These condos used to go for over 2 million a pop.
别出声
No noise.
先拉百叶窗
Blinds first.
走吧
Come on!
拜托了
Please, please, please.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
老天 看看这堆东西
Jesus, look at all this stuff!
-起居室没人 -很好
- Living room's clear. - Good.
金伯莉 罗恩
Kimberly, Ron,
查看一下卧室
check the bedroom.
太好了
Yes! Yes!
-看床下 -你去看床下
- Check under the bed. - You check under the bed.
好吧 你去看壁柜
OK. And you get the closet.
罗恩
Ron?
罗恩
Ron?
快走
Come on!
布雷登
Braden!
快 离开这里
Go! Go! Get out of here!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
3.23亿
323 million dollars.
是有点超支了
It got a little out of hand.
我们现在的翻译还很浅显
We're still in the early stages of translation.
很多内容都是谜语和隐喻
Much of this is written in puzzles and metaphor.
比如这个 「那些听到血祖静默之音者
Such as this one: "Those who heard "the silent voice of the Master
皆惊吓失声」
fell dumbstruck."
「静默之音」
"Silent voice"?
也许是干掉海豹突击队的那些奇怪嗡鸣
Maybe that's like the weird hum that took out the SEALs.
什么 什么嗡鸣
What? What hum?
很难解释 我下去的时候...
It's hard to explain. When I was down--
按定义来说 嗡鸣声并不是静默的
By definition, a hum is not silent.
但重要的是 书里至少
But bottom line, is there anything in here
能告诉我们怎么消灭血祖吧
that tells us how to destroy the Master?
没有明确说 但的确有几个地方提到了
Not with clarity, but it does mention his destruction
他的毁灭 比如
in several places. Well, for example:
「当上帝之脸对他放出光芒
"When the Face of God shineth upon him,
他灰飞烟灭」
his essence is destroyed."
太好了 我们只要找到上帝之脸就行了
Good. All we have to do is find the Face of God.
你是不是没注意到这里面的隐喻 博士
You missing the metaphor there, Doc?
三周前 你根本不相信有返魂尸的存在
Three weeks ago, you didn't believe strigoi existed,
就因为我无法从科学的角度解释
because I didn't explain them in scientific terms.
这又有什么区别
How is this different?
我们没法靠破译魔咒
We're not going to win this war
赢下这场战争
by deciphering a magic spell.
你以为这些都是学者们编造的吗
Do you think these scholars made all this up?
不 他们目睹了真实的事件
No! They witnessed a real event!
我们只是不知道到底是什么
We just don't know what it was.
听上去好像说的是阳光
Well, it sounds like they're talking about sunlight.
-但我们知道那没用 -我不同意
- But we know that doesn't work. - I disagree.
阳光灼伤了他
The sun burned him.
或许长时间暴露就能...
Perhaps a longer exposure would have, uh-- -
《陨落之光》中有提及吗
Does it say that in the Lumen?
没有 这上面描述了
No. In fact, it states
必须在掩星之时进行这件事
that this event must take place during an occultation.
我们刚经历过日食
We just had an eclipse.
-下次是什么时候 -我查过了
- When's the next one? - Yeah, I looked it up.
纽约城下一次日食是2024年4月8日
For New York City, it's April 8, 2024.
你怎么看 费特
What's your take, Fet?
虽然这不一定会成功 但是...
It's not a clear-cut recipe for success, but, um...
我觉得教授会想明白的
I think the professor will figure it out.
血祖费尽千辛万苦
The Master went to extraordinary lengths
不想让我们拿到《陨落之光》
to keep the Lumen out of our hands.
单凭这一点就说明它非常珍贵
That alone tells us it's valuable.
随便你
If you say so.
让开 离手
Move. Clear!
我在这个项目上投入了这么多资源
After all the resources I've poured into this project,
这就是你们带给我的成果吗
this is what you bring me?
每次使用这种物质都造成了
Every iteration of this substance has triggered
抽搐 心衰以及紧张症
convulsions, heart failure, catatonia.
没有任何临床对象好转 他们都被处决了
Not one subject improved. All of them had to be terminated.
我已经给你们所有人无限的资金 安保
I've given your people unlimited funding, security,
最好的食物和住所
the best food and housing available.
你们有机会拯救世界
You have a chance to save the world.
问题出在哪儿
What's the problem here?
问题是金钱无法改变生物机理
The problem is that money cannot change biology.
我知道这有效的
I know this works!
-我亲眼所见 -你见过这起效
- I've seen it work. - You've seen it work?
如果你见过 给我看证据
Well, if you've seen it work, show me the evidence.
不 你的工作是给我提供证据
No. Your job is to provide me with the evidence!
根本没有 返魂尸的血对人类
There is none! Strigoi blood is flat-out
完全是毒药 就这么简单
toxic to human beings. Period.
这个女人 这个病人来你的自♥由♥中心求助
This woman, this patient, came to your Freedom Center for help.
没错 我们告诉过她治疗是实验性的
Yes, we told her the treatment was experimental,
但我们没告诉她她最后也许会被一枪爆头
but we didn't tell her it might end with a bullet in the brain.
我不干了 帕尔默先生
I won't do this anymore, Mr. Palmer.
再见
Goodbye.
教授告诉我你失去了你的儿子
The professor tells me you lost your son...
你的同伴也被杀了
and that your companion was killed.
但你等了这么长时间
Yet you waited all this time
才过来分享这个悲伤的消息
to come here and share the tragic news.
是什么让你决定现在过来
What prompted you to come now?
找到他们花了点时间
Took me a while to find them.
你忽然想起来问
Suddenly, you had the epiphany to ask
这个叫法莱多的女人他们在哪儿
this Faraldo woman where they were.
我不明白这需要一周才能想到吗
I can see how it would take a week to think of that.
我当时还没准备好说这件事
I wasn't ready to talk about it.
如果你有感情的话 你会明白的
If you were capable of feelings, you'd understand.
我并不受血祖所制
I exist free of the Master's leash.
我经历过和你相同的情感
I've experienced the same emotions as you.
没错 你是半人
Oh, right, you're half human.
我一直想要问你这个
I've been meaning to ask you about that.
你是怎么出生的
How does that work?
返魂尸没有生殖系统
Strigoi don't have plumbing for procreation.
你妈去了给不死者开的生育诊所吗
Did your mom go to a fertility clinic for the undead?
折磨我是不是让你很开心
Does it give you pleasure to bait me?
或者你只是想让我分神
Or are you simply trying to distract me
不让我发现你的真正目的
from discovering your true purpose here?
我只是想理解你的存在
I was just trying to figure you out.
你是半人
You're... half human
以人血为食
who feeds on people,
但你却加入了返魂尸猎人的行列
but you've thrown your lot in with a Strigoi hunter.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表