剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
That's excellent.
我们需要你确保它会在纽约靠岸
Now we need you to make sure that it ports here in New York.
鉴于目前的混乱状况
Given the chaos of the moment,
任何船只想入港都不容易
it is a challenge for any vessel to be permitted in the harbour.
你能确保它靠港吗
Can you make sure that it docks?
你说什么
Pardon me?
我相信爱尔德里奇能办到的
I'm sure Eldritch will accomplish this.
那艘船上有什么那么重要
What's on that ship that's so important?
如果需要你知道
If you need to know,
那我自会告诉你
then I will tell you.
至于现在 船一靠港就请通知我们
In the meantime, please alert us the moment it reaches the docks.
谢谢 非常荣幸
Thank you. It's been a pleasure.
荣幸什么
What's been a pleasure?
我们的交易
This transaction.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
你起得很早吧
Wow, you must have gotten up early.
压根就没睡
Never went to bed.
来 看看这个
Here, look at this.
我们在内分泌和循环系统里寻找薄弱之处
We haven't been finding anything particularly useful,
但一直没什么有用发现
looking for vulnerabilities in the endocrine and circulatory system.
我就想不如重新开始
And I figured let's just start fresh.
从最基础的地方入手
Let's strip everything down to basics.
就是它 这就是寄生虫
This is it. That's the parasite.
这就是使人感染的生物体
This is the organism that's infecting people.
这就是我们的敌人
This is what we're fighting.
就是肉刺 脊柱和大脑吗
So it's just a stinger, a spinal column, and a brain?
不是一般的大脑
No, not just any brain.
这些组织是坏死的
The tissue is necrotic.
如果你我的大脑坏死到这种程度
If you or I had a brain this diseased,
连心跳都会难以维持
we'd barely be able to maintain a heartbeat,
更别提跟其他人配合或跟踪猎物了
let alone coordinate with others or stalk prey.
看着
Now, look at this.
虫子 要我说 不如一脑子屎呢
Worms. Not much better than shit for brains, if you ask me.
是啊 虫子不仅是感染途径
Yeah. The worms aren't just the vector for transmission.
它们似乎也是其神经系统的核心
They seem to comprise the core of their nervous system.
我再也不吃面条了 喝咖啡吗
And I'm never eating noodles again. Coffee?
关掉微波炉
Turn off the microwave!
再打开
OK, turn it back on again.
干什么
Why?
过来
Come here.
你觉得它们是对什么有反应
What do you think it is that they're reacting to?
是微波泄露出来了吗
Do you think microwaves are escaping?
如果你信任政♥府♥安全条例的话 就不是
Not if you trust government safety regulations.
那么绝对是微波泄露出来了
So microwaves are definitely escaping.
而虫子不知为何对此有反应
And the worms are somehow responding to it.
就好像它们醒了过来
It's like they've woken up.
曼哈顿 102街和第一大道街口
这里本应该是安全的 弗兰克
This was supposed to be secure, Frank.
他们搬进来是因为我们说这里安全了
Those people moved here because we told them it was a safe zone.
本可能更严重的 我们的应急小组
It could have been a lot worse. Our response teams--
你别找借口
I don't need you spinning this.
告诉我它们是怎么进来的就行了
Just tell me how the hell they're getting in here.
它们肯定是不知怎么从地下过来的
They must be coming from underground, somehow.
你说过我们已肃清了所有地下隧♥道♥
You said we cleared all the tunnels.
没错
We did.
不管这事究竟是怎么发生的
Well, however it's magically happening,
它们搞得我们团团转
they've got us chasing our tails.
这些人昨晚本该出去
These guys should've been out last night
夺回曼哈顿的其余地方
taking back the rest of Manhattan,
-而不是困在这儿清理现场 -我知道
- not stuck here on clean-up duty, I mean-- - i know--
这样是赢不了的 弗兰克
This is not how we win, Frank!
我们在倒♥退♥
We're moving backwards.
我尽力了
I'm trying.
还不够尽力
Not hard enough.
走吧 各位
Let's go, guys.
波利瓦
曼哈顿 格林威治 巴罗与西4街街口
真好 嬉皮士返魂尸
Great! A hipster strigoi...
都一周了
It's been a week.
你弄好药粉了吗
Did you get the powder working again?
还没 但你来看看这个
No, but look at this.
我是达齐·维尔德斯
Hi, I'm Dutch Velders.
我跟你一起在红钩区作过战
I fought with you, right here in Red Hook, actually.
来 过来看看
Here, look at this.
我们认为这是返魂尸大脑的通讯中心
We believe this is the communication center of the strigoi brain.
再来看看这个
And watch this!
如果我让返魂尸A感到痛苦
When I cause pain to Strigoi A...
返魂尸B会有明显反应
I get a pronounced response in Strigoi B.
这证明它们之间的通讯
This proves that they're communicating
靠的是一种很高级的信♥号♥♥
by way of some highly evolved signals.
这是一个生物系统
This is a biological system.
就好像候鸟可以飞行三千英里
The way a migratory bird can fly 3,000 miles
去往墨西哥一个特定的冬季定居点
to some specific winter nesting spot in Mexico.
复杂吗 神秘吗
Complex? Mysterious?
没错 但是凭经验是可以解决的
Yes, but empirically solvable.
但你还没解决吧
But you haven't solved it.
我需要新武器
I need a new weapon.
我们要没时间了
We are running out of time.
上周你看到它们了吧
You saw them last week?
它们行为变得异常 像没头苍蝇
You saw how they were different, less directed.
切断它们的通讯系统
Shut down their communication,
我们就能让它们重回那个状态
we can get them back into that condition.
-走吧 -如果我们能做到
- Let's go. - If we can pull this off,
就能对它们形成致命打击
we can have a devastating effect on them.
不是「如果」 我们肯定做得到
Not "if." When we're going to.
那就做啊 赶紧的
Then do it. And do it fast.
本人很可爱啊
Love her in person.
我们该把吸血鬼隔离在安全区外面的
We're supposed to keep the munchers out of the safe zones,
而不是给它们制♥造♥新的入口
not give them new ways to come in--
这就是微波炉里面真正制♥造♥微波的东西吗
So this is the thing that actually makes the microwaves in the microwave?
磁控管 没错
The magnetron, yeah.
我在用无线电发报机
I'm using the radio
调整一个停用电台的信♥号♥♥频率
to modulate a frequency with a signal from a dead station.
如果我猜对了 微波是它们的载波频率
So if I'm right about the microwaves being their carrier frequency,
那么这应该能向返魂尸施加白噪音
then this should blast the strigoi with white noise,
从而淹没它的一切通讯
and drown out all the communication it's getting.
你知道还有什么事能让全纽约受益吗
You know what might do the most good for New York in the meantime?
贾丝汀·法莱多被人放倒
If Justine Faraldo got laid.
你把那作为下一个目标吧
Well, that can be your next project.
我还打算派你去做呢
Well, I was going to give that assignment to you.
她的确挺有魅力的
She does have a kind of sexy power thing going on.
这东西你摆弄不来
Now, I don't trust you with this thing,
所以今天你就负责折磨它们
so you're on torture duty.
说到「魅力」 费特呢
Speaking of "sexy power," what about Fet?
如果他听到你这么说
Well, it might help your relationship with him
或许你们的关系能缓和点
if he heard you say that.
费特怎么了
What about him?
-你们打算重燃旧情吗 -恐怕不会
- You guys gonna try to reconnect? - Think not.
他已经明确表示
He made it very clear
他不想再跟我有什么关系
he wants nothing more to do with me.
开始测试微波枪
Microwave gun test commencing.
看啊
Look at that!
没有峰值了
There's no more spike!
我们屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
We're actually blocking their signal!
先别急着庆祝
Let's not pop the champagne cork just yet.
我们得拿现实中没被绑住
Need to test this with real strigoi that aren't strapped down
肠子也没露在外面的返魂尸试验一下
with their guts hanging out.
你真是个一丝不苟的人
You're very by the book, aren't you?
这里写到一名梅厄镇的古埃及猎人
It says here that an ancient Egyptian hunter from the town of Meir
完成了「埋葬瘟疫
managed to "Bury a plague,
彻底终结了其统治」
ending its terrible reign forever."
要怎么埋葬...
How does one bury a...
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表