剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表
「血族」前情提要
Previously on The Strain...
城市现在是什么情况
What is the state of the city now?
返魂尸仍在街头进食
Strigoi roaming the streets. Still feeding.
返魂尸从你手中抢走了地盘
The strigoi have taken ground from you.
据报告称 你现在有些守不住阵线
According to reports, you're having trouble holding battle lines.
我们宣传说现在是节节胜利
The message is that we are winning.
但其实
But the truth is,
要夺回纽约 我们的人手还不够
we don't have the manpower to take back New York City.
告诉我它们是怎么进来的就行了
Tell me how the hell they're getting in here.
它们肯定是不知怎么从地下过来的
They must be coming from underground somehow.
它们开始自己挖隧♥道♥了
They're digging their own tunnels now.
好消息是如今我知道它们是从哪来的了
Good news is that now I know where they're coming from.
中♥央♥公园
Central Park.
中♥央♥公园 中♥央♥巢穴
Central Park, central nest.
纽约市特别指挥中心
布鲁克林 卡德曼广场东165号♥
让犯人小队清扫公园下方的
So the convict teams will clear out all of the tunnels
-所有隧♥道♥ -好的
- underneath the park... - Got it, yeah.
警方突击队在公园地面上做清理
...and the police strike units will secure the park surface,
查看每棵树 每个灌木丛 每条水沟
comb through every tree, bush, gully,
每栋建筑 直到它们全部死光
and building until every last one of those creatures is dead.
真有野心
Ambitious.
-你有什么担忧吗 -跟你一样
- Concerns? - Same ones you have.
危险性很大
It's a big gamble.
毫无疑问 这次调派规模庞大
There's no question. It's a huge deployment,
但这就是我们一直以来的问题
but this is what our problem has been all along.
我们并未扫清中♥央♥公园 除非我们夺回公园
We never cleared Central Park. And until we take the Park back,
我们就不能赢 所以我们要去夺回公园
we don't win. So that's what we're gonna do.
好 我们去吧
Alright. Let's do this.
准备好一切 天亮我们就出发
Get everything in place. We go at first light.
好 走吧
Great. Let's go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
警监
Captain.
关于那个大巢穴 你有对策了
So, the big nest. You have a plan.
该烟火流星了
Star-spangled time.
火箭炮 炸♥弹♥响 嘭
Rockets' red glare, bombs bursting in air. Boom.
我们会给你安排一支攻击队
We're setting you up with an insertion team
帮你找到目标
to help you get to your target.
那些隧♥道♥太小 大队伍进去不方便
Those tunnels are too small for a big team.
他们人数不多 并且战术出色
It'll be small and tactical,
但你必须随队下去
but you're going in there with a team.
祝你好运 费特先生
Good luck, Mr. Fet.
你也是 议员女士
And to you, Councilwoman.
-狩猎愉快 -你也是
- Good hunting. - You too.
炸喽
Boom, baby.
血 族
第三季 第六集
这是基特的界外球
That's the Jeter foul ball.
你为了接住 把汽水洒在了我身上
The one you spilled a soda on me trying to catch.
你屋里那么多东西 你偏偏带上了这个
Everything in your room; this is what you choose to bring?
太阳出来了
You know, the sun's out.
-怎么 -我们去玩玩吧
- And? - Let's do something fun.
扎克 扎克
Zack? Zack...
-几点了 -该吃早饭了
- What time is it? - It's breakfast time.
为什么不能给我块钟
Why can't I have a clock?
没必要
There's no need.
艾霍斯特先生和我为你准备了东西
Mr. Eichorst and I have something for you.
别害怕 扎克 她是个探童
Don't be afraid, Zack. She's a feeler.
她是来保护你的
She is here to protect you.
我见过那些东西杀人
I've seen those things kill people!
它们是很特别的生物 扎克
These are very special creatures, Zack.
非常机敏 并且行动灵活
Very perceptive and agile.
它眼睛怎么了
What's wrong with its eyes?
她曾是与你年纪相仿的孩子 但双目失明了
She was once a child about your age but she was blind.
现在她能看到了吗
Now she can see?
用她的其它感官 看得比你还清楚
With all her other senses, better than you can.
她叫什么
What's her name?
你可以给她起名 随你想叫什么
You can name her. Anything you like.
她是来服侍你的
She's here to serve you.
给她下令吧 她就会执行
Give her an order, and she will carry it out.
-比如呢 -上♥床♥
- Like what? - Bed.
没事的 扎克 试试吧
It's OK, Zack. Try it.
门
Door.
来
Come.
她会做任何你叫她做的事
She will do anything you want her to do.
但最重要的是 她会保卫你
But, most importantly, she will keep you safe.
或许等你习惯了她
Maybe once you become more comfortable with her,
你俩可以晚上一起出去
the two of you can go outside together at night.
呼吸下新鲜空气
Get some fresh air.
我知道你想出去
I know you want to go out.
没事的
It's OK.
来吧
Come on.
你俩好好玩
You two have fun.
警官
Hey, Officer.
我找罗杰斯警监
I'm looking for a Captain Rogers?
我记得就在那边
Uh, I guess just over there.
-那边吗 -桌子旁
- Right over there? - At the table, yeah.
好 谢谢
Alright, thank you.
你好 罗杰斯警监
Hey there. Captain Rogers?
是她
Right here.
凯特·罗杰斯警监
Captain Kate Rogers.
瓦西里
Vasiliy.
我以为你驻扎在城市另一边
I thought you were stationed on the other side of town.
原本是 但现在看来
I was. Yeah, but it looks like
我们得对中♥央♥公园火力全开
we've gotta throw everything we've got at Central Park.
就是这么计划的 警监
That's the plan, Captain.
但我抽了短签
I drew the low card, though.
要护送一个平民到中♥央♥公园下面
I've gotta run some civilian down underneath the Park.
据说他能炸毁一个大返魂尸巢
Supposedly he's gonna blow up this big nest of strigoi.
-平民啊 -是啊 是个什么城市灭鼠员
- A civilian, huh? - Yeah, some city exterminator.
我真是搞不懂
Doesn't make sense to me.
我就是找到巢穴的人
I'm the guy who found the nest.
你不是跟海豹突击队一起的吗
You were with the SEALs, right?
我那是在给海豹突击队做顾问
I was advising the SEALs.
你不是以为自己跟个海豹突击队员过了夜吧
Oh, you didn't think that you had a night with a Navy SEAL, did you?
不 才不是那样的
No, that wasn't the reason for anything.
因为 有些姑娘 她们认识了个男人
No, you know, 'cause some women, you know, they meet a guy,
就算得知他是个灭鼠员
they find out he's a rat catcher, you know,
也仍然被迷得神魂颠倒
they get caught up in all the glamour.
我想也是 我在酒吧认识你时
Yeah, I bet. You know, when I met you at the bar,
就算不看你的简历
I didn't need to review your resume
也知道你是干这个的好手
to know you were the right man for the job.
跟我走吧
Why don't you come with me and
我要去拿一两样东西
I'm gonna go pick up a couple of things.
不用 我得去取点东西 走吧
Nah, I'm good. Got a couple of things to pick up. Come on.
好 我们走
Alright, let's go.
罗杰斯警监
Captain Rogers!
你没有自己家的钥匙吗
You don't have a key to your own door?
门从里面锁住的
Door bolts from inside.
另外 我不想被新租户打死
Also, I don't want to get shot by my new tenants, so...
-抱歉吵醒你了 -没事
- Sorry to wake you. - It's alright.
这位是罗杰斯警监
This is Captain Rogers.
我的新犯罪搭档
My new partner in crime.
这位是达齐·维尔德斯
This is Dutch Velders.
这是博士
And that's the Doc.
我们来取东西的
We just came to pick up some stuff.
这是你家嘛
It's your house.
我没想到你们会把这里改造成
I didn't think you would turn it into some kinda
吸血鬼医院 不过随你们了
hospital for munchers, but whatever.
生物武器失效了
The bio-weapon's played out,
所以伊弗和我在考虑其他办法
so Eph and I have been looking for other angles.
嗯 我们也是
Yeah. Us, too.
剧集 | 血族 | 导航列表