剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
剧情回顾...
Previously on The Slap...
你别走 听我说!
Don't walk away from me, huh. Listen to me!
你会打你的妻子吗? 你会打她吗?
Do you hit your wife? Do you hit her?
天哪 我希望她能看清你的真面目
God, I hope she sees who you are.
不要!
No!
阿普斯托罗先生 我们是有授权令的
Mr. Apostolou, we have a warrant.
对不起 桑蒂
I'm sorry, Sandi.
你得和我们走一趟
You have to come with us.
这个关于烤肉时候发生的事情
This whole thing with the barbecue,
关于那个耳光...
this slap thing...
我没看到 - 你怎么可能没看到呢?
I didn't see it. - How could you not have?
我当时在注意其他的事情
My attention was elsewhere.
注意哪里?
Where?
和我同辈 我觉得你有
Age-wise, I would say you're, like,
28岁
28.
这个是我的朋友 杰米
This is my friend Jamie.
他看起来人不错啊
He seems nice.
是啊 - 他还未成年吧?
Yeah. - Is he underage?
我真的很喜欢他
I really like him.
你觉得他为了多一点戏份在和总编剧啪啪啪么?
You think he's shagging the head writer to get more scenes?
我不知道 反正有点不对劲
I don't know. Something's off.
那个男人可以逃脱一切罪名
You come from a place where
的年代一去不复返了
men can get away with whatever they want,
这个世道已经改变了
but the world has changed.
他们肯定会要拿你试问的
They're going to come after you.
在一直被人们讨论的那一天
On the day in question,
安诺可告诉自己 只要能和自己爱的人在一起
Anouk told herself that nothing could be more pleasant
就是最愉快的事情
than being with the people she loved.
作为一个对小孩子的游戏
And as a woman with no particular interest
毫无兴趣的女人
in a children's games,
她开始关注身边其他的事
her attention wandered.
嘿 雨果 你出局了 老兄
Hey, Hugo, you're out, buddy.
你被三振出局(棒球术语)了
You had three strikes.
嘿 雨果
Hey, Hugo,
你听见我们和你说话了吗?
you hear us talking to you?
把棒球棍放下
Put the bat down, huh.
放手
Let go.
雨果 嘿 快把棒球棍放下
Hugo, hey. Put down the bat.
听见了吗?
Huh?
于是乎她就错过了那个电光火石的瞬间
And so she had missed the very moment
那个当天的大事
that defined that day.
至少她当时是这么想的
Or so she thought.
你这个王八蛋! - 啊!
You sick bastard! - Ahh!
当她转过身
And by the time she turned back
去看这件事的结果
to see its aftermath,
她脑袋里想的全是关于 考虑到我们是谁 和 我们是做什么的
all she could think about was, given who we are and what we do,
到底为什么会有人希望得到一份感情
why on earth would anyone want to have a relationship,
更何况还得有孩子?
let alone children?
你们好啊
Hello.
哦 看来那些是你的朋友啊
Oh, so those are your friends.
是啊
Yeah.
那些是我朋友
Those are my friends.
都是帮粗俗的人
It's a rough crowd.
他们粗俗到回去打小孩么?
Do they all beat up babies?
只有我会 - 哦
Only me. - Oh.
嘿 那个... 那个... 赫克托
Hey, what's with... What's with, um, Hector
和那个女孩怎么了啊?
and the girl?
你看到了? - 和你一样
You saw that? - As did you.
你想来核对一下当时的情况么?
You want to compare notes?
我想想 我看到...
Let's see, I saw...
我看到他们当时在谈论花 然后赫克托在听的时候
I saw them talking about the flowers and Hector was listening
有种感觉就是...
with the kind of intensity that...
就是一种在说 “我想和你滚床单” 的感觉
That can only mean "I want to have sex with you."
你看到什么?
You?
我看到轻抚脸颊
I saw caressing/face touching
在胯部的位置手拉着手
with hand holding at crotch level,
同时还四目相对
all while gazing into each other's eyes.
是啊 那 即使他们现在还没滚床单 不久也会滚了
Yeah, well, they haven't done it yet, but they're about to.
那些有外遇的人通常是会如履薄冰的
People already into the affair are cautious,
但由于他们深受性♥欲♥的感染
but they're at the stage of the infection
以至于满脑子精虫的时候
where the lust is roving madly in their brain
他们会变得粗心大意
and they're careless.
你对不忠的事情很了解啊
You know a lot about infidelity.
我也不是新手了
It's not my first rodeo.
好吧 你这个叫兽
Okay, professor,
那我应该和我朋友爱莎说吗?
so should I say something to my friend Aisha?
这个 我怎么知道?
I mean, how should I know?
她是你的最好的朋友
She's your best friend.
听着 要不我送你回家
Listen, how about I take you home,
去做些薄煎饼?
make some pancakes?
让我来吧
Let me do it.
不行 我要写剧本了
No. I have to write.
第二季第八集了
Episode 208,
他们诱导你去参加一个性♥爱♥派对
they have you going to a sex party
但他们告诉你是个去个图书俱乐部
thinking it is a book club.
好激♥情♥的感觉
That's crazy.
去一个图书俱乐部我是不可能爽到爆浆的
I wouldn't be caught dead at a book club.
不是啊 不行 我哪也不去了
No. No, I'm staying.
我要回家去
I'm coming home.
不行 不行
No. No.
我要泡杯土耳其咖啡然后写作到天明
I'm making Turkish coffee and writing all night.
相信我 我们会要去探索你是不是弯的
Believe me, we'll have you exploring whether you're gay.
说不定我就是噢
Well, maybe I am.
尤其是当我的女朋友总是要把我推开
Especially if my girlfriend keeps pushing me away.
我可不是你的女朋友
I'm not your girlfriend.
这样吧 你把我送到门口
Look, you're dropping me off,
然后马上回你的茅舍小屋去 男孩演员
going back to that hovel of yours, actor boy,
其他的事情没的商量
and that's the last word on the subject.
我的天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我的天啊!
Oh, God!
爱莎
Aish.
嘿 不好意思这么晚给你打电♥话♥ 你在工作?
Hey. Sorry for calling you so late. Are you working?
没有没有 我没事
No, no, I'm fine.
只是 你知道
Just, you know,
我觉得我可能是感染了病毒还是怎么的
I think I'm getting a little bug or something.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
我们得聊聊
We have to talk about
关于发生在烤肉时候的事
what happened at the barbecue.
我觉得现在事情开始变得无法控制了
I think things are starting to spin out of control.
可不是嘛
You have no idea.
真抱歉 我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
来之前在给小兔崽子们解释什么是"讽刺"呢
I was trying to explain irony to the brats.
是吗? 你怎么说的?
Oh, yeah? And what did you say?
一个人在刷牙的时候
A guy gets dental floss stuck in his gum
把牙线给卡到口香糖里了
while trying to clean his teeth.
诸如此类的
Blah, blah, blah.
我不该跟你说这些的
I shouldn't be telling you this.
你可能 我想想
You probably, what,
刚做了个大腿手术什么的
saved someone's leg or something.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I...
我给病人的整条腿都保住了
I saved someone's entire leg.
最近如何?
How are you?
我...坐立不安
I'm...Nervous and twitchy.
因为待会要去见我老妈 -少来了
I'm seeing my mother later. - Come on.
要是我能有你和你妈那种关系 我...
If I had with my mother what you have with yours, I...
别随便乱许愿 说不定成真了呢
Well, be careful what you wish for.
她来了 -嘿 我来了!
Here she is. - Hey, guys!
哦
Oh. Ooh.
你们看起来都美极了
You both look lovely.
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表