剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表
也许太用力了 也许我碰伤了她
Maybe too hard,maybe I bruised her.
我也不知道
I don't even know.
但是你问我有没有打过桑蒂
But have I ever hit Sandi?
听我说 马洛叔叔 我向你发誓
Listen to me, Uncle Mano,I swear to you,
从来没有过
never.
我怎么能那么做 她是我妻子啊
How could I?She's my wife.
但为什么爱莎要那么说呢
But why would Aisha say such a thing?
听我说
Look.
爱莎和我之间有些私人恩怨
Aisha and I have our own issues,
但我只能说这么多
but I'll say this much.
我十分不想与她为敌
As much as I hate to have her as an enemy,
我更希望能和她做朋友
I'd love to have her as a friend.
我的意思是 看看她为萝丝所做的一切
I mean,look at what she's doing for Rosie.
我是说 如果桑蒂去了那儿
I mean,if Sandi went over there,
而爱莎觉得她很沮丧 甚至很受伤
and Aisha thought she was upset or hurt,
那我也无能为力
I can't do anything about that.
你知道的 我们都在尽全力
You know,we're all just trying to get through this
去解决这件事
the best we can.
再说了 你是了解桑蒂的
Besides, you know Sandi.
你觉得如果这是事实的话 她还会和我待在一起么
You think she'd stay with me if it was true?
嗯
Hmm.
过来
Come here.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有这个必要
There's nothing to be sorry for.
我让米姆开车送你回家吧
Now, let me have Meme drive you home.
不 不 不用 不用
No, no, no, no.
我还...我还得去拜访别人呢
I have...I have to visit someone else.
是谁啊
Hello?
我是马洛里斯
It's Manolis.
马洛里斯 真的么
Manolis. Really?
快上来吧
Come up.
呃...
Well...
不知怎么的我就到这里来了
My feet just sort of brought me here.
希望你不要介意我就这样过来
I hope you don't mind me coming by like this
看迪米特里奥斯
to see Dimitrios.
你觉得呢 亲爱的 他一定特别开心
What do you think, sweetie? He'll be so damn happy.
我刚煮了点咖啡
I just made coffee.
米斯托
Mitso.
我真希望你是来带我上天堂的
I hope you've come to finish me off.
帮我坐起来 好么 我的老朋友
Help me to get up,will you, my old friend?
高兴点 马洛
Come on, Mano.
别摆着一副苦瓜脸了
Stop with that miserable old horse face.
我还没死呢
I'm not dead yet.
这么长时间没来看你 我很愧疚啊
I'm ashamed of how long it's been since I've seen you.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
听着
Listen.
能见到你已经很好了
It's just good to see you.
另外 你已经给我们提供了20多年的免费咖啡了
Besides, you gave us free coffee for 20-some years.
要不是这样 我可能已经欠了你5000刀了
I probably owe you $5,000.
我们来喝点迈塔克瑟白兰地吧
Let's have some Metaxa.
或许你不该喝这个
Maybe you shouldn't.
我确实不该喝这个 但是...
I definitely shouldn't, but...
但是我要喝
But I'm gonna.
敬天堂和孩子们
To heaven and to children.
干杯 - 干杯
Ya mas.- Ya mas.
干杯
Ya mas.
马洛 像你这个年纪的人 不必那么辛苦了
You must, at your age, Mano,not try so hard.
家族中最睿智的人的想法
The idea of the wise head of the family,
在现实面前也难以实现
it doesn't stand up anymore to the reality.
乔治娅
Georgia.
我自己出去就行了 - 好的
I'll let myself out. - Okay.
马洛里斯 - 我会再来的
Manolis. - I'll come back.
你来过这一次
You came once.
就足够了
It's enough.
可怜的迪米特里奥斯怎么样了?
How's poor Dimitrios?
你怎么知道我去那儿了?
How do you know that's where I went?
那我又怎么知道你什么时候血糖会降低?
How do I know when your blood sugar's down?
又怎么知道你什么时候在生中国人的气?
How do I know when you're in the mood for Chinese?
看你的表情就知道了
I see it in your face.
上帝为何这样对待我们
What God lets happen to us
我都不会这样对待一条狗
I wouldn't let happen to a dog.
你想要喝点茶吃点饼干吗
Do you want some tea and cookies?
乔治娅很坚强
而萨纳西斯简直就是个怪物
And Thanassis is an unholy monster.
是啊
Yes.
但你见他的时候
And you did not once ask my opinion
也从没问过我的意见
about seeing that man.
我永远无法理解 你在他身上都看到了什么好
I'll never understand what you saw in him.
马洛里斯 可我选了你啊
Manolis, I chose you.
他就是只 用英语怎么说来着
He's, how do you say in English?
他就是只多嘴影舞
He's a papagálos.
"多嘴影舞"
"Papagálos."
是多嘴鹦鹉(引申义为"花♥花♥公♥子♥")
Popinjay.
现在这只多嘴鹦鹉要变成只凶猛的秃鹫了
Yeah, well, the popinjay has turned into a vulture.
寇拉 你觉得我们作为父母
Koula, do you think we did a good job
称职吗?
as parents?
你看哈里 赫克托
I mean, look at Harry, Hector.
都有这么多问题
So many problems.
这是我们造成的吗? - 造成什么
Did we do this? - Do what?
我们是不是忽略了什么?
Did we neglect anything?
忽略? 或许恰恰相反
Neglect? Maybe the opposite.
我们做的太多了 - 他们简直一团糟
We did too much, perhaps. - They're a mess.
唉 可怜的马洛里斯
Oh, poor Manolis.
我怀念他婴儿时期把他抱在怀里的感觉
I miss holding him as a baby.
你知道我怀念什么吗?
You know what I miss?
约翰尼 卡森(美国著名节目主持人)
Johnny Carson.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们尽力了
We did our best.
我们都垂垂老矣了
We're almost done here.
不然为什么人们都想在他们
Why do you think people have children
年轻的时候要孩子?
when they're young?
因为只有年轻人才有精力抚养孩子
Because only the young can raise children.
我们不行了
We can't.
哈里是有他的问题
Harry has problems.
确实
He does.
但我们能做的也就这么多了
And there's only so much we can do.
提供旅行机会和蛋糕等美食 还有暗中观察
Trips and cakes and watching.
提供蛋糕 暗中观察
Cakes and watching.
我们这样做就够了吗
Is that all we're good for now?
马洛里斯 你不明白吗?
Manolis, don't you understand?
明白什么?
What?
他们不再需要我们了
They don't need us anymore.
所以我带很多食物过去
So I bring too much food.
这就是在表达 "我比你们老
It's my way of saying, "I'm older than you,
慷慨相赠是种祝福"
and bounty is a blessing."
管他们明不明白呢
Who cares if they get it or not?
而你总是习惯给予意见 跟个智者似的
And you dispense advice like some kind of wise man.
我亲爱的寇拉啊
My Koula.
马洛里斯 你是个智者
Manolis, you are a wise man.
你学识渊博
You know a lot.
但你要多久才能明白
But how long will it take you to realize
我们能做的其实已经不多了啊
that there's not much more we can do.
为孙子们加油助威 唠叨点大道理
Cheer for the grandkids, make the right noises,
祈祷能喜从天降
and hope for the best.
我们只有彼此了
We're on our own now.
只有你和我了
Just you and me.
他们不再需要我们了
They don't need us anymore.
但我需要你
But I do.
马洛里斯如今已精疲力尽
Manolis had exhausted himself now.
他终于可以把一切担心抛之脑后
He could finally put all the worries aside
让事情都顺其自然地发展
剧集 | 一记耳光(美版)(2015) | 导航列表